Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well played btc family  (Read 332 times)
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

Well played today btc family Grin. I want to mean BTC, BCHABC And BSV. Just 3 coin huge bump today. All others all is as same before. Few alts are still on down trend. I am suspecting it's a whales game. They dump 3 of them huge and after bought on low price suddenly bump. Genaral traders like us fall on their trap. I don't know if someone believe or not whales game but I believe. They are the one who make huge pump suddenly and huge dump suddenly. What you think about it ?

I think the three coins are a sign that the market will recover soon, even though there will be moments when the market often falls. Good News currently has no major influence and some people continue to use analysis as the best way to see the best possibilities for the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:25:55 AM

okay that make a little sense, i dont have analyzing to say that.
not just btc family when btc pump all coin follow it, waves have more gain until 48%, when bch and bitcoin SV just about 30% at that time.
but today they back to red again, wondering what happen next.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Well played today btc family Grin. I want to mean BTC, BCHABC And BSV. Just 3 coin huge bump today. All others all is as same before. Few alts are still on down trend. I am suspecting it's a whales game. They dump 3 of them huge and after bought on low price suddenly bump. Genaral traders like us fall on their trap. I don't know if someone believe or not whales game but I believe. They are the one who make huge pump suddenly and huge dump suddenly. What you think about it ?
most people believe that market price movements can be easily manipulated by whales, but now the altcoin shows a slight increase again, it clearly shows that approaching the turn of the year many large investors can influence market price movements
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

most people believe that market price movements can be easily manipulated by whales, but now the altcoin shows a slight increase again, it clearly shows that approaching the turn of the year many large investors can influence market price movements

Any movement can be initiated by whales. And then they can just let fomo do it's work and see people foolishly jumping in simply because they don't want to miss out. And then they can just easily take profit leaving gullible traders hanging.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

this crypto market is unbelievable and these altcoins are destroying the image of the crypto world, on December 19, 2018 bitcoin cash had the price of  $119, but in only almost 2 days it increased to  $220, had a great increase of price.

On December 19, 2018 bitcoin SV had the price of   $84 and in 2 days its price increased to  $130, had a great increase.
It all comes down to how greedy people are, because instead of avoiding these coins, people hop back in just because they have been pumped hard in the last couple of days.

Bitmain is in deep trouble if they don't make sure the value of their existing holdings recover somewhat, which explains the pump BCH has gone through. I hope regulators look through that and reject their IPO application.

This is the time for other mining manufactures to make sure they market themselves properly. Bitmain's time as the absolute leader in the space should definitely come to an end.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

Sorry but you need to play wise. the crypto trading space has always been like that especially whenever there is a huge bear market. the manipulation set in to drive the market.  people has to thread with cation. this is the period people get burned easily.

That's correct otherwise all alts get dump on their prices maybe next year the price will increase up and we should to wait it until this season.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: