Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income from cryptocurrencies in 2019  (Read 4286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:20:30 PM

I think passive income is already provided by the masternode projects. The most realistic approach by the other coins is the dividend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:35:10 PM

Well, I think in 2019 still will give me no passive income. So far, I'm still struggling with my effort to survive in crypto world, within the very bearish market. So far, I still choose the right coins for the future investment so that I can accept the passive income in one or two or more years. For now, in 2019 passive income? It will be very difficult for us because we still must work and fight.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:42:20 PM

that's normal but in a situation like this then something like that sounds a bit excessive because everything is going through a difficult time so I don't think there are people who want to provide passive income, especially those who give a high percentage but even so, that doesn't mean that all give it is a scammer

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:49:10 PM

I think passive income is already provided by the masternode projects. The most realistic approach by the other coins is the dividend.

Of course if the market improves, as we know that now there are hundreds of coins that are worthless, we must selectively choose which coins have the potential to be profitable in the future so that we can get passive income.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:28:24 PM

Of course if the market improves, as we know that now there are hundreds of coins that are worthless, we must selectively choose which coins have the potential to be profitable in the future so that we can get passive income.

Yes, but this is a normal let's say standard advice for a lot of newbie investors in cryptocurrency sphere, people probably want know more of how to find the best projects which are paying the dividend and the best answer is to find crypto with best business model behind it.
InGODweTrast3

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

I think at the moment this is not a primary task; in order to attract new investors, it is necessary to guarantee investors' capital protection and calm.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:15:00 PM

Some cryptocurrencies are towing the line of providing holders or investors with dividends for holding the tokens. Boldman token is one of the few which provides holders with monthly ethereum dividend for holding the tokens. The amount is quite humble, but it's a step towards giving passive income to investors. The firm has been consistently paying ethereum for about 6 months and I do hope they continue on this part.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:17:11 PM

Yeah i just going to invest in Oath protocol and i will create a passive income from it because idea is good and can turn me rich through its unique idea.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:29:55 PM

It would be very beneficial for projects to give passive income in terms of dividend to investors. This may act as a push to resuscitate the negative notion of people regarding ICO investment. Some investors who are willing to hold a coin for long term may be comfortable receiving monthly or weekly payments on the tokens they hold.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:25:41 PM

It would be very beneficial for projects to give passive income in terms of dividend to investors. This may act as a push to resuscitate the negative notion of people regarding ICO investment. Some investors who are willing to hold a coin for long term may be comfortable receiving monthly or weekly payments on the tokens they hold.
Of course it would be you in one thing so that every investor who holds coins for a long time can receive a monthly profit. But if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then most projects simply are not capable of it.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:28:30 PM

I am still confident that in 2019 and in all subsequent years you can receive passive income from cryptocurrency gain just patience.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:48:59 PM

I think the passive income of crypto currencies is similar to bank interest, and most of them are not attractive to investors. However, it is also a way to earn profits for investors with long-term investments
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:44:46 PM

Looking at what you describe above, it is a security tokens, and what do you thing these developers don't want, they don't want their tokens to be classified as  Securities because SEC will come after them. If you want this token design, then look into some of the security tokens coming up in the space now and invest into them.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:53:08 PM

Projects with proof of stakes, POS, will soon be in vogue.
There are so many  investors that are looking for this opportunity, but not all coins can offer good passive income. Before you know it, some of them will just dump and it would have been better for you to have sold them.
If the project is backed by law or regulations, then that might be a good one.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:57:04 PM

I think you can buy security tokens, some exchanges divide their profit between token holders. So it would be a good passive income from cryptocurrencies. By holding their tokens on exchange, recieve extra tokens, it's really good.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:02:31 PM

I believe that STOs are the next big trend. Personally I'm looking forward to MOBU's platform launch this year that will simplify the process of organising an STO ( Security Token Offering) which requires a lot of legal work which is not cheap btw. Keep in mind that you can't really get dividends or any form of payment in a legal form from a utility coin..
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:42:06 PM

Make a profit by purchasing NEO, as it is possible to receive gas for free. You can also invest in Dropil.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:49:04 PM

You should invest in legit master nodes like Pal network and AirWire. The tokens of these projects are now in coinmarketcap and already profitable. And also some security tokens like dropil as the token now is very cheap. Some exchanges have staking rewards like digifinex, this is also good for passive income.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:04:10 PM

I have seen some projects especially Gambling d'Apps on EOS Blockchain that are promising to give their token holders dividends from their platform, additionally some new exchanges are doing the same thing. You might want to check these out.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:08:17 PM

For me the most interesting passive income in 2019 is creating MN (Masternodes) and POS mining! But you need to know a lot of information about projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: