Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: You are or assume you are living on BTC. ASIC'S?
I plan to swap BTC for ASIC's! - 1 (9.1%)
I don't plan to swap BTC for ASIC's! - 5 (45.5%)
I've no idea. I may crack and buy! - 0 (0%)
My will is strong. I will not buy! - 0 (0%)
Panic sold my BTC. Moot question! - 0 (0%)
Too busy buying BTC now. Bah! ASIC's! - 5 (45.5%)
Utterly befuddled. No viewpoint! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IF you were/are living on BTC/Crypto. Is buying mining equipment dead? Take Poll  (Read 295 times)
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:34:46 PM

Mining is of course a very important issue. But right now I think it might be a logical investment Bitcoin.

If I were you, I would definitely buy Bitcoin now.

yeah..I tell people I recommend 'attic mining' you sell crap from the attic on eBay than buy BTC or crypto with such...this, of course, is stuff you otherwise would NOT

have been motivated to sell on eBay and likely would die with.

but in my case, it is 'equip' I already roi'd on..I'd like to turn on as the last hurrah...but yeah...bringing home about 10% of the price you spent on electric for the month

and LTC continues to pump..you should only HODL...in that electric is a BILL and the same amount of electric in LTC is actual LTC in hand....safer...

but again, if the price of say LTC was to go around $175 and everyone turned their bitmain L3+'s back on and such and as a result of NO new asic equipment  for scrypt

of any scale yet...you'd have 2 things 1) 6-8 months before you were blown out of the water by new equipment and difficulty and 2) most miners HODL in such

circumstances so that would also increase the FOMO and price of LTC IMHO. Not saying it is gonna happen, but has done so in the past for nice stable mining $$$ out

of the sky ..back in the day.

but yeah, sell crap you don't need for LTC or BTC or whatever crypto and/or what you can afford to lose makes more sense yet.

But if $175 LTC price comes back and looks stable and difficulty flattens out..the stuff I own is 'turned back on'. But buying new scrypt equip or used off eBay..er nope indeed.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: