Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase rewarding users in 0x coins for reading educational content  (Read 342 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:21:47 PM

Im not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing. But I think they should have paid via BTC or just launched free courses that are good. Coinbase has a lot of money to build a good education base, but I dont think they will be. Someone will make an exchange that will take over Coinbase someday. They are leaving so much room for a takeover.

Coinbase has no interest in BTC, they just want to compete with Binance to become the next go-to shitcoin exchange for noobs with little to no capital. One noob on its own doesn't do much, but when there are millions of noobs buying and selling at the same time, there suddenly is an interesting market to enter.

The very fact that Binance blew up to what it is today comes from Coinbase severely lacking to bind customers. People mostly use them as fiat entry/exit point or a wallet (which is beyond retarded because it isn't a wallet).

I really hope that Coinbase will be overtaken by another party at some point, and preferably by one that looks into fundamentals rather than profit making opportunities.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:57:54 PM

Im not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing. But I think they should have paid via BTC or just launched free courses that are good. Coinbase has a lot of money to build a good education base, but I dont think they will be. Someone will make an exchange that will take over Coinbase someday. They are leaving so much room for a takeover.

Coinbase has no interest in BTC, they just want to compete with Binance to become the next go-to shitcoin exchange for noobs with little to no capital. One noob on its own doesn't do much, but when there are millions of noobs buying and selling at the same time, there suddenly is an interesting market to enter.

The very fact that Binance blew up to what it is today comes from Coinbase severely lacking to bind customers. People mostly use them as fiat entry/exit point or a wallet (which is beyond retarded because it isn't a wallet).

I really hope that Coinbase will be overtaken by another party at some point, and preferably by one that looks into fundamentals rather than profit making opportunities.

Coinbase is making a lot of mistakes for a company that is over a billion dollars. I would love nothing more than a takeover.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: