Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think WAVES will have their place in top 10 during the 2019?  (Read 391 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

Well too early to predict but I dont think WAVES will not make it to top 10 in 2019, there are so many competitors that has more popular than waves to be on the list like binance, neo even there has  significant updates on waves blockchain this year like waves smart contract its not enough maybe we can wait more years before waves can finally kick other coins with new features and more faster tps.
The competition will stay, waves having a volume of volume of over $100 million only showed how big people are supporting this project.
It'a about the volume because even if you have a great development and you only have supporters, you won't be successful, waves have that, and waves proven it. It will take time and 2019 is one year, anything can happen as anything is possible.

Remember, price moves because of us, if we want to make it happen, it will happen.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

waves is a good platform in my opinion but it has been struggling a lot to gain a place in the top altcoins mostly because there are altcoins such as XRP and BCH, ETH,... that have been so much better in getting pumped so they take the higher positions and don't let it in.
and when a coin is struggling this hard it won't change in the future either so i don't think it can enter top 10 in 2018 either.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Yes for sure, waves will be in top 10 or top 5 by next year. I have s strong feeling that 2019 will be the year of waves  thats why im investing into it.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:04:57 AM

Yes for sure, waves will be in top 10 or top 5 by next year. I have s strong feeling that 2019 will be the year of waves  thats why im investing into it.
Waves is not a top five coin, tell me which coin currently in the top five you see waves replacing in that year? Because to me no coin that is in the top five will lose its place to waves, that does not means that it is a bad coin, because waves is a project that has caught my attention for some time but we need to not be too optimistic about what it can achieve.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:53:41 AM

It pushed into top 20, it has secured $120 million in funding for integration of its Vostok private blockchain into government an institutional IT systems.
If we look at the project's roadmap, getting into top 10 next years seems challenging, but not unrealistic.
What are the chances for them to make it?
I have been following the waves community and I see many new updates that may influence the price this year.  I think waves is going to be among the ten top coins in 2019 but getting to were it was in 2017 is what I don't think is possible.  New investors are coming into the market and since waves like others coins depends on bitcoin for it growth I think we should hold it and see what happens in future.
Even if it did not make it to top 10 we should expect it to perform very better than were it is today.  I bought waves early last year and I am still holding.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:45:14 PM

Yes for sure, waves will be in top 10 or top 5 by next year. I have s strong feeling that 2019 will be the year of waves  thats why im investing into it.
Waves is not a top five coin, tell me which coin currently in the top five you see waves replacing in that year? Because to me no coin that is in the top five will lose its place to waves, that does not means that it is a bad coin, because waves is a project that has caught my attention for some time but we need to not be too optimistic about what it can achieve.
Waves is a short term hyped coin and that's it. But it looks impossible for waves to be placed on top 10 CMC in a short time. Remember even a new platform can surpass waves easily just like zilliqa and ONT. Waves can't even compete with these platforms.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: