Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage  (Read 1920 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

experience is a very valuable lesson, especially in crypto. many things that should be known and of course when do not have sufficient knowledge or experience will not lead to good results. especially whenever to find the experience as met a scam then this will come in handy so as not to get stuck into it enter.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

I agree with you. I gained a lot of experience when I participated in bounty campaigns, investing and trading. But I can't share my experience with anyone, because my friends don't want to learn crypto. They don't trust her.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

Experience always plays a major role it can be good or bad or both. But I see we always face new challenges or different different problem while trading or investing. Sometime we took right decision or sometime we took wrong decision but this help us to learn a lesson not to make same mistake again. We all took sometime risk and sometime we get fruitful reward and sometime we end up in loss too but bitter lesson always teach us a real lesson. While getting expertise in trading we try many strategies to make a good strategy for trading. Even experience help us to decide where we should invest or not.

zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
I believe that not always past experience can be an advantage. I think that the ability to analyze information, the desire to develop in new areas and the ability to find the necessary information are much more important. We live in a world with large flows of information and her becomes even more. But in some cases, of course, both positive and negative experiences can be an advantage.

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

We can learn something from past experience, whether it is successful or failed, we can only progress by summing up these experiences. The volatility of the crypto market, especially the sharp decline in 2019, is not experienced by many people. Over time, these experiences are very valuable and worth learning from in our future investments.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Every day of the transaction is the material of my study, and I am very willing to accept the lessons of failure. I think that "failure is the mother of success" is very correct.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Every business has a part to play, which we see it as experience, but all we need is to take the risk and play our own path, by investing towards the community based on current price, is more profitable in future.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

I strongly agree with the view that people usually grow up in time. Whether it is setback or success is growth. Investment loss is actually a kind of growth. It will teach you a lot. In the future, you may not fail again.

pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

Yes, of course. Every unsuccessful accident is called "experience"  Wink we all have got good experience in 2018. The majority.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

Yes, every failure will make me stronger, I am ready for everything that will happen, no matter if the encryption market is likely to collapse, I will stay here.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
I agree with you, because the good and the bad of our future will be influenced by what has happened to us in the past. If we can learn more from the past, in the future you will enjoy a lot of goodness.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

There is no such thing called failure in this market if you took everything in a positive way. We really have to learn from all our experience either its a bad one or not it still an important things.

Its good to share all the experience that we have in cryptomarket to other people because this market will continue to grow over time and a lot of people deserve this technology. This is the future, let’s continue to spread this market so we can enjoy a new pump.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

I agree with your point of view. If we look at the positive side of failures, maybe we have learned so much from them. No any successful person haven't experienced with failures.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

If you are been experiencing in cryptocurrency for many years now then ,your past experience wether good or bad will be an added advantage  to the current situation now, your past experiened will be the mirror ,on what to do for the things that would be encountered while you are in this cryptocurrency world.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

You should never regret something, especially when you have learned a lesson from it. You would not be able to reach success without any knowledge and experience. Analyse your mistakes and avoid them in the future.

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

I don't know what to discuss. It's not a piece of advice even, this is the reality. It'll make strong people stronger and weak ones weaker. We learn from our mistakes, and this will help us to avoid them in the future.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

Of course, experience plays an important role in your further trading on the market, since you already know which positions you don’t need to open, it also gives you the ability to immediately recognize fraudulent actions, which of course helps you

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:02:59 PM

Of course, experience plays an important role in your further trading on the market, since you already know which positions you don’t need to open, it also gives you the ability to immediately recognize fraudulent actions, which of course helps you

Yes, absolutely. The reason why good or bad experiences will aid you in finding your right path. You should not forget your bad experiences. Those will make you a stronger individual. That applies also in dealing with cryptocurrencies. In time, you know how to distinguish a particular project, if it's a fraud or not.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

Yes it is very true, that my past experience will always be an added advantage, the same as lesson to learned situation. In a good or in a bad manner. If good it must be continued and of course if bad experience in must be corrected for the second time around and it is prawn happen here especially in trading. Good must be added and bad will disappeared, this is the advantage of it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

The combination of knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from cryptocurrency. This knowledge and experience are very influential in understanding various risk factors in cryptocurrency investments where prices are very volatile. So everything that happens makes it a lesson to strengthen mentally.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: