Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:12:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage  (Read 1923 times)
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

Continues learning and experience is what makes me strong during the bear market and I've learn a lot of things which I can make a good use on my next journey in cryptospace, just don't give up and I'm sure your effort or beliefs in crypo will be fruitful in the future.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

Your experience will be an instrument of sales for you. It is something what will help you to survive and to get payment for your work.
It is something required to be !

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

Of course, we will have previous bitter experience and if we compare with new investors, then we will clearly understand what and how is the situation in the situation

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

All that we do, all the mistakes that we make and the victories that we achieve all this opens up new opportunities for us. And we must take advantage of these opportunities in order to succeed.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

All that we do, all the mistakes that we make and the victories that we achieve all this opens up new opportunities for us. And we must take advantage of these opportunities in order to succeed.
Well i believe that there the more the experience the more the advantage, because all our experience will become a basis on doing a decision in the future, experience are also a factors that affect emotions on losing profit due to the continuous dropping of the price. If we have a lot of experience we can really easily control our emotion.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

Everybody has to start somewhere in crypto and need to gain some experience in investing or trading.
Things are changing in crypto very fast, but we always can build on the knowledge we already have.
If we want to be successful in crypto we have to be updated with the newest information and it is a
lifelong process.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:40:12 PM

Past experience in crypto currency is an added advantage provided that we learn and do not repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
Learning from mistakes involves a lot of process and practice.

But experience they say is the best when trading in crypto currency.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:16:53 PM

Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.

I am in good agreement with the subject line because we learn everyday and for every circumstances  we face in crypto currency; we learn and be at more benefits

Which is why there is no need to be scared of risk taking; it is what we need
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 10:28:17 PM

Experience is really great but fear is there for good reason to warn you of the situation you are about to enter so always take risks accordingly and dont be afraid to make a decision and move with it. With a better experience you are better equipped to handle top situations

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:42:12 AM

In the past, the condition of the Crypto market was still very low. And many people struggle to make a profit. They also make long-term investments. Conditions changed when in 2017 Bitcoin prices surged. And entering 2018 the market began to decline and until now. This might be a very good experience to face 2019 now.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:08:11 AM

Experience is really great but fear is there for good reason to warn you of the situation you are about to enter so always take risks accordingly and dont be afraid to make a decision and move with it. With a better experience you are better equipped to handle top situations
I think indeed experience can be the best teacher and can be taken into consideration when you want to do something, whereas in the world of cryptocurrency trading experience that you can get is very much and every thing you do must have a different experience.
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:14:59 AM

The experience is definitely the best teacher, with experience in the past you can learn so as not to fail in the future, always optimistic for the future the results you will achieve

libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:49:43 AM

Indeed, (un)fortunately life works like that. Make a mistake, learn and repeat. You learned to walk by falling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:55:50 AM

Experience is the best way to succeed in life whether it's good or bad, i think most of us had experienced to be scammed or lost some precious coins/altcoins but this will teach us to be more careful to deal with someone in the future. We need to take a risk and study all about crypto to become successful in this field.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:00:25 AM

Experience is very essential in life.
Learning from bad experience is what we use to get after those past incidents.
I've committed too many wrong decisions in the past especially when I'm still quite new to crypto's but with those bad days, I've learned a lot and I'm applying it today.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:02:12 AM

Crypto can make us learn about markets and this is definitely a big added advantage in terms of financial markets experience.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:31:38 AM

learning from experience is the right thing. and because of that I am now more confident to take a difficult twist. I always believe in my experience and I'm sure there will be repetitions.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:15:25 AM

Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
Yes, experience in any business is very valuable. Therefore, even with a very bad cryptocurrency market, you should not leave him even for a while. The world of cryptocurrency is developing very quickly and unpredictably. In order to succeed in cryptocurrency, you must constantly gain experience, whatever it is - good or bad. Bad experience also has its benefit.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 05:36:26 AM

Past experience is what ease my worries about cryptocurrency, I don't bother myself that much anymore and I only get better at what I do ,taking chances every single day I'm full of hopes now and more confidence in my crypto hustle

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:42:14 AM

Obviously it will give an iea while investing on the new project about what they need to do and don't but people still not getting their experience right even after they filed to so many scam projects they still keep investing on the new one without much prior research by themselves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀