Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:20:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage  (Read 1923 times)
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:33:30 PM

My experiences in crypto has really shaped me to the person I am while relating with other crypto users. Two of such experiences were bad ones and came from interacting with people I trusted and called friends. But you know what, it made me come out stronger and more dedicated to the hustle.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:05:05 PM

We may not be happy with some of our past encounters, just because they are not suitable, but are part of the experiences that later help us in life, most especially in decision making and in our sense of judgement.
It might seem not to be useful at that moment, but with time, it becomes the best substance for progress in life.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:14:09 PM

Agreed. Good traders tend to be experienced and knowledgeable. The knowledge alone could work but you would eventually  gain experience  along your trading journey to be become more profitable
Good traders are open for changes, he understand that only if he will change not working strategy will make him successful in the future.
We have the knowledge but we cannot just rely on it, we need to learn from our mistakes, continue increasing our knowledge as everyday there are news in crypto that could eventually change the market, so we have to evaluate that as well, lastly we need time and dedication for our goal to be achieve.
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:08:28 AM

Past experience always plays key roles in decisions of human. Because we can learn from the past, from our experience. Learning from personal experience are one of the most stupid method, but it will remain in our minds longer, because we most likely have to learn from our past mistakes, losses, and so on. Learn from the past, make decisions for the present, and prepare for the future. It's a cycle, in which the past plays key role.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:01:03 PM

Past experience always plays key roles in decisions of human. Because we can learn from the past, from our experience. Learning from personal experience are one of the most stupid method, but it will remain in our minds longer, because we most likely have to learn from our past mistakes, losses, and so on. Learn from the past, make decisions for the present, and prepare for the future. It's a cycle, in which the past plays key role.

I agree. In cryptoverse, knowledge accumulation from past experiences are required for us to be successful in this industry and we should see to it that learning something from everyday experiences would make us more better equip to tackle the real world and its a great advantage that could help us achieve our goals successfully.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:22:51 PM

Yes past experience is always help us to identify the best possible way to deal in crypto. For example when i was new into the crypto currency,  i was not able to identify bad icos and legit one. I thought that only icos has more telegram members were legit and rest were scam but reality was different. But after experience everything has understandable.
Well said, our experience always helps us to become wiser and better. I have similar experience, when I joined crypto newly, I always participated in projects with large Telegram  groups, thinking that they are the most legit and always ignored the ones with less than 10k members. Till I learnt my lessons. We always have new experiences and learn in the crypto world.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:04:56 PM

It is better to hsve some ugly experience initially rather than later in your activities in the industry either as a bounty hunter or an investor and with this, one will have the needed experience to scale up in the industry.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:53:31 PM

Risk takers are well known as the money makers. I don't have fear in taking risks again since have become a crypto person. And I learn everyday from my mistakes.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:03:10 PM

You might be right but you don't need to take everything as a lesson trying to make it an added advantage. Just because you have to try some mistakes you've taken before because you might not know when it is your turn to make it through what fails you before.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:06:17 PM

You are right about that, every mistake made can always be a lesson and even the successful ones can also be an added benefit to what next. I think we should just wish for positive outcome always.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:24:59 PM

I agree. In cryptoverse, knowledge accumulation from past experiences are required for us to be successful in this industry and we should see to it that learning something from everyday experiences would make us more better equip to tackle the real world and its a great advantage that could help us achieve our goals successfully.
However, there are lots of things need to be collect over time when you are in crypto, not only knowledge. Knowledge, experience, and some special skills are necessary to success of crypto investors, traders or miners. However, they are highly correlated each other, and people who want to succeed in crypto have to had acceptable combination of them. They can get those things via their own exprience in crypto or they can boost the pace up significantly by combining to learn with others shared lessons via books, blogspots. The key points is try to screen sources before learning in order to not jumping into wrong learning directions with bad sources.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:31:46 PM

Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.

experience is the main key to being able to change everything for the better, many people are successful because they are able to learn from the experiences they have experienced. if we experience a lot of losses in the past in trading or investing in cryptocurrency, by itself we can correct mistakes that have been experienced to change everything in order to be able to benefit in the future

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:52:21 PM

the past year of cryptocurrency is a lesson for all of us,it is a one of the best happen in cryptocurrency even investors losse a lot of investments because of rapidly collapse of the market.those lessons gives as benefits that we can make advantages and adjustments on the future of cryptocurrency so now as we wait the rise of the market and its already happening then we can use now the knowledge we learn from bear market.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 04:39:51 PM

Experienced always count. From my experience i conclude that in crypto you have to invest very selectively which are stable it means Even if they donot give múltiple return bye they are not full either.  Second one must have reserve fund to buy the coin at dip.  Third you cannot be greedy at any stage if you have profit than take it rather than llave it for future

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:11:14 PM

My past cryptocurrency experience was a really bad one that I almost give up because I became so tiredsome when i learnt that many coins I've mined for months are shitcoins ,after some sad days i got myself back and start trying other ways by learning to detect good coins and tokens

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:18:31 PM

It is true, especially I learned a lot in trading. After so many unsuccessful trades I know where I made mistakes, I learned how to not trade by feelings. I learned, that it is not good to be greedy, when others are greedy. And also learned do not belive masses.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:21:18 PM

A very good strategy that many novice traders use is to trade small sums first, in this case, even if there are losses, they will be insignificant, and the experience gained will be invaluable.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:40:16 PM

Yes, your past experience will always work for you if you are someone that learns from your mistakes.  Mistakes make us stronger and smarter. Experience is said to be the best teacher
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:43:45 PM

How can you make it in life without experience, experience is the best tutor in life. I remember the petty mistakes I did when i was a newbie, and I laugh over them because I won't ever make them again. In fact, without experience, you will struggle hard.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 11:49:49 PM

Its always being a big part of the experience if you learn to take note and discipline yourself well I think is the thing we called learning lesson in the things we do Sometime you just need those lesson to be able adhere yourself well to your craft

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: