Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:23:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your past experience will always be an added advantage  (Read 1921 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:18:51 PM

I'm sure we're not wasting our time. Cryptocurrency in any case will take its niche in the future. That is why our knowledge will always be relevant and benefit us.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:25:11 PM

It is a very large industry. Everyone has the opportunity to make great profits. But this work is certainly not always going well. Many people are experiencing losses due to price reductions. But it can be a good experience for you. And for the future, of course, you will use a better strategy.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:49:52 PM

What i do hear is that experience is the best teacher in everything in life experience matter most so in cryptocurrency we learn everyday we made mistake but we learn from our mistake.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:23:42 PM

What i do hear is that experience is the best teacher in everything in life experience matter most so in cryptocurrency we learn everyday we made mistake but we learn from our mistake.
It is clear that a person is a creature that will learn only from his mistakes, and not from the mistakes of others.  But we need to pay attention to what surrounds us and learn to use the experience gained by other users.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:03:27 AM

Experience is the important thing in cryptocurrency. You can be deceived or scammed by other peoples if you don't have any experience in crypto.
In trading crypto, you will know that crypto value is volatile in the market, by trading it on several exchanges. So, it is important to add up your experience in cryptocurrency along the development in crypto sphere.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:01:50 AM

I’m still holding BTC, LTC and ETH and will be doing this until indicators change, which means I will be in these three assets at least for the rest of the year.

I’m 99% confident about this trade.

Since 2013 I have been invested in Bitcoin, and it has genuinely changed not only my own life – but, the life of my ‘ENTIRE’ family.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:16:38 AM

My past experience is a big lesson for me in this space, and honestly the lesson is pushing me on. Anyone who ignores or doesn't think back on past experiences only calls for more failure in life.
That is true. In order to be successful in something, you need to have some prior experience and by that I mean experience plus knowledge. This is very important especially in trading crypto. In addition, experience in crypto makes you able to make the right decision in the right time without which it is not possible for someone to make money easily.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:23:56 PM

I absolutely agree with you and I share the view that even negative stuff is helpful. It forms a foundation of choices and it helps your brain to analyze faster and better.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 05:33:29 PM

Experience is very vital in life, either good or bad.
You might have encountered some challenges (while trading, investing or in the use of some crypto tools) in the crypto space, your manner of approach and how you were able to solve them or perhaps you could not, all these together can help you to make good decisions in the future.
Only the fearful will never dear to take a risk that will be an advantage to him in future.
This is a trending technology with a bright future. Learn more about it, teach others, make use of it and very soon, you will see it working for you.
[/quote

Theres a saying that experience is the best teacher.. We learned from our mistakes...it
Increases our self-esteem.
Enhances our sense of self-efficacy and empowerment.
Increases our likelihood to engage in prosocial behaviors and decreases our likelihood to engage in at-risk behaviors.
Provides a positive effect on our motivation for learning.
Either if its good or bad experience whats the matter is how u apply it in your daily living..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:03:00 PM

Since dealing with cryptocurrency, I have learned a lot about investment, cryptocurrency investment provides valuable experience when coins fall, investment fails, it doesn't make us lose trust until now I still believe that cryptocurrency will become the future of the financial world. maybe it takes time to achieve this, but seeing the current conditions, I believe crypto technology will be very important in the next few years.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:09:16 PM

I agree. But not all will take that as added advantage instead human's greedy attitude will always lead. Very few people learn from past and they are successful in their life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: