Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It might not be easy, you just have to let go  (Read 1126 times)
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

It's been six months now, that I don't sell and I can not sell because of the market price, its hard when you planned to spend holiday from your gain of investment but its not the  reason that I should give up crypto.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

Every successful investors would encounter both the good, the bad and the ugly like we have had in the crypto market this year, it has been a very crazy market considering what it looks like last year but in investment, it's either your investments increase in value or decrease, it's decreasing right now but it will increase again because I think bitcoin has hit it's lowest already and I hope it's already time for that consistent upward growth in crypto price though to 2019
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

Never give up to cryptocurrency. It's a great journey to be here and to those who almost gave up, you can almost give up but never give up! This trend is just getting started, think of it. The stock market is crashing and big traders from there are looking for a place to land their money safely for continuous movement and their choice would be crypto.

Money would flow to the crypto by 2019. <3
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

Never give up to cryptocurrency. It's a great journey to be here and to those who almost gave up, you can almost give up but never give up! This trend is just getting started, think of it. The stock market is crashing and big traders from there are looking for a place to land their money safely for continuous movement and their choice would be crypto.

i hope so,, crypto will be huge in 2019
even there is no guarantee about that my friend,,
but, just like the old words on any investments "Patience is The key"
so, crypto believer should be patient right ?
regards
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

Everybody is worried about this 2018 awful year, but let's pray for 2019 bullish year! So much profit is expected to be !
Each of you should not care about your losses,because it is extremely important to be patient

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

You are right. I feel depressed also thats why I sell some of mine but somehow left a little portion of it hoping still for its long term use. I know its still too early stage for the cryptocurrency and we are still at the opening era i think. There is yet to come great times for cryptocurrency where it will be in demand on upcoming years.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

If the "prolonged dip" would mean filtering out unfaithful people in this space, then I would patiently wait even for another year more. Then we'll have optimistic people left here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

Facing this situation we are required to be more patient, in crypto, there are indeed many surprises and this is a test that must be faced, we still deserve to be here. As true crypto lovers, they never give up under any circumstances.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:04:57 AM

Up until today i still stay here in crypto, even though most of the coins that i had, loosing their price. But i still putting my faith in it an wait patiently until everything get better again.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

This is indeed a difficult year. price reduction lasted long enough and certainly, it gives impact to everyone who entered to get great results on crypto. But if you understand will certainly crypto can see the potential that exists and will continue to persist in it to await the outcome in the long run.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

It's been six months now, that I don't sell and I can not sell because of the market price, its hard when you planned to spend holiday from your gain of investment but its not the  reason that I should give up crypto.

I respect the fact that everyone has different goals but let me offer a different perspective.  Instead of investing on an expected time horizon of 6 months that allows you to cash out and go on a Holiday why not invest on a longer horizon (say 5-8 years) where you can then cash out an amount that you can invest into other income producing investments (read Money: Master the game" by tony robbins.  Use the income from those investments to go on as many holidays as you want while never having to work again.  Or give your time and money to great Charitable causes which will provide much Happiness.  This requires more patience but the rewards are much higher- the potential to earn yourself more free TIME.  Time is the most valuable commodity in the world.  Good luck!
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:27:08 AM

You are right, this technology is very unique and the best part of this is we can make huge sum of profit like 1 is to 10. Disbelievers too are focusing on cryptos as the popularity is increasing daily basis, yes this is risky but I am sure it might be a life changer for us if we invest in cryptocurrency.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

Come on... decline, profit, loss, is a natural thing. If we want to survive and succeed in the world of cryptocurrency, we must understand all the risks and determine the right strategy to overcome it. Do not give up easily. I think people who decide to go have not fully understood cryptocurrency, it's better to study before joining, so they don't take the wrong step.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

the person who has survived to this day and is still in crypto is a person who is strong and patient about what is happening now, and has a very valuable experience from the crypto world.
no one can know for sure what will happen to crypto.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

Year 2018 seems to have the most prolonged dip from what i have seen so far. Some people had serious loss along the line; some vowed never to invest in cryptocurrency again; some sold all their assets and left.
Your encounters though might seem not encouraging, but do you know that you are better of than the person that is just coming in, because of what you now know.
Let go of your mistakes, but whenever you remember them, tell yourself it is not yet over, the crypto space will still get better and you will be glad you're still in the system.

yes those things are really me nature, personally during this crypto flow I still have not felt a great loss, it's just that I feel selling the asset assets in value below, but still considered a profit even though it's small. Want to try investing again, but the market conditions like this make me continue to cancel the intention to trade

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

use mistakes as lessons to get maximum results. the journey still long and crypto only real investors who will want to hold off this time for long-term investments to be made. though not easy to wait however crypto still has the potential to be big over this time.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

Take it as your building pattern inside your journey around this new market, if you lose because of lack of understanding it's a perfect way to learn from previous mistake as you will now be more extra careful before you take any steps, as long as you have postive insight regarding to any investment that you take, there's still a lots of potential for you to achieve your goals.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

This is where we are taught to be patient and wait, the crypto world is full of surprises, up and down prices that are never stable, sometimes a tight situation is very painful, and must be faced patiently then we will find the luck we want.

Exactly, crypto is all about surprises the value will always Jerk we need to be patient also we need to be ready to adapt any kind of situation. Luck too plays a vital role here I have noticed it.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

I like that you said it won't be easy ,what ever will bring you fortune won't come so easy ,you have to be determined ,those who left are the weak ones ,Rome wasn't build in a day let's all always remember that.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Never again I will make the same mistake again. I want challenges, this kind of things never upsets me and in fact that kind of feelings is a weapon for me to counter what lies ahead. My friends already let go and never talked about the loses they have because it just deepens the cuts they've got, but I don't and we must not. We look back on where we lose and think of something so that it won't happen again.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: