Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It might not be easy, you just have to let go  (Read 1126 times)
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

Going by the long term bearish we have had in 2018,if we decide to leave crypto for other things, I guess no one Will blame anyone but we just have to be strong and let go off the past to be able to channel a new dawn.we can actually get things better come 2019 if only we can let go off the past.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

Just invest in how many you can afford in your pocket and make sure you will be having an outside work instead of investing.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

Yes 2018 has seen a profound drop, but unless you liquidate early on in the slide it didn't make sense to sell as the bottom approached. If you have invested in some good coins the better option is to use the dip to reduce your cost averages and if/when the market recovers you will break even much faster.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:10:23 PM

Year 2018 seems to have the most prolonged dip from what i have seen so far. Some people had serious loss along the line; some vowed never to invest in cryptocurrency again; some sold all their assets and left.
Your encounters though might seem not encouraging, but do you know that you are better of than the person that is just coming in, because of what you now know.
Let go of your mistakes, but whenever you remember them, tell yourself it is not yet over, the crypto space will still get better and you will be glad you're still in the system.
We really learned a lot this year. First of all, the fact that long-term retention of cryptocurrency will not always be profitable. It is necessary to use sharp drops in cryptocurrency prices to trade it. However, this increases the risk of losing our funds. However, if we watch the price movements of cryptocurrency for a long time, it will be possible to determine the periods of probable bursts and price drops.
Based on this experience, it can also be concluded that Bitcoin will never cost more than approximately $ 50,000. It is for the reason that people are gaining experience.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:35:24 PM

Yes, last year 2018 was not very easy for crypto market. Lots of people gave up, and just left this direction. Lots of people just made a deep pause with the crypto currency. Those who do not want to give up just make some efforts to do something in this direction in order to get at least some result that is possible nowadays in the current situation. I still believe into the crypto currency. And think that if not in 2019, so in the 2020 the efforts nowadays will give the result in future. So just be attentive, patient and move on.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:39:16 PM

Yes this is not easy, sometimes we think we must let everything and don't think more and will be patient but few days later again we think same things again. Because of this we bored much in 2018 so we must be more relax.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:13:02 PM

Patience is virtue in crypto, however, it seems to me that hodling is a scam in this kind of prolonged bear market. I was hoping it won't be this long; Learnt my lesson the hard way. Experience they say is the best teacher. Better off than when I started and much more equipped for the worst. 2019 should favour and be rewarding.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:18:22 PM

It all depends on individuality cause I personally have encounter a lot of loses in cryptocurrency but am still optimistic that there is always a better days ahead cause the situations can change at any time and I have learn a lot from the tool of holding cause you only lose when you sale below the price you bought your assets, so despite the price of you cryptocurrency tokens always hold and wait for a better time to come.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:47:25 PM

Yeah for sure little by little we've learn't much and aware of many strategies to use, but 2018 came with a it own problems. Trust me real monies have been lost but nothing can be done. We are all looking forward to what 2019 present.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:55:09 PM

Year 2018 seems to have the most prolonged dip from what i have seen so far. Some people had serious loss along the line; some vowed never to invest in cryptocurrency again; some sold all their assets and left.
Your encounters though might seem not encouraging, but do you know that you are better of than the person that is just coming in, because of what you now know.
Let go of your mistakes, but whenever you remember them, tell yourself it is not yet over, the crypto space will still get better and you will be glad you're still in the system.
Thanks friend for these words of encouragement. Sometimes, the voyage through the crypto world might not be easy and as a matter of fact, it has not been easy. I was almost given up, but the motivating and inspiring words like this have been keeping me going. I have the believe it will get better.
At a point, i thought within myself that there can't be any year as worse as 2018 and 2019 was fast approaching. Now we are in 2019 and i am hoping to see what will happen.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:46:06 AM

It is the long dip and still we do not know what will be the price going this year. However, we have to start again and set aside the investment we had when the price is higher. You have to move and see how it going to worth in the following year. Crypto will grow again so it is not a mistake if you buy when the price higher, just hold it longer unless you buy a cheaper coin when it has no potential on the market which cannot gain even you have it for long.l

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:54:24 AM

the current situation is very heavy, almost all the coins in the market have not shown a significant increase after falling in early 2018. this will be a very long time because throughout 2018 there has not been any profit from investment. those who can't stand usually come out quickly, but I persevere because I believe the market will definitely return.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:58:46 PM

I regularly read the news and realize that there are many optimists in this bear market. Not everyone is difficult in the period of market decline. For them, this deep discount market is a gold mine. And as you say, you have to find your mistake to fix it
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:06:41 PM

It is not easy to admit your mistakes and even harder to work on your mistakes.
Understand the causes and conditions that contributed to their appearance.
It’s impossible to do everything perfectly on the cryptocurrency market, especially if you start to get acquainted with it. In any case, this should not stop you.
Acquire invaluable experience and only forward.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: