Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reversal of Bear Market?  (Read 20190 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:58:35 PM

It is very nice when your deposit can easily grow by this amount in a few days, I think this is just the beginning and you still need to fix the profit, the correction is inevitable)
It will works now since the prices moves upward but we shouldn't be confident enough to think that we are soaring high as we believe that this is the bull run. We are changing the direction right now and pretty much good to see it keep on moving. This will serves as an encouragement to the community, as well as for investors for another great rounds with crypto.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:08:06 PM

Hopefully that we floor already, $3,200 is the lowest IMO and we will never see that again.
If we end up at $5,000 this year, it would still be fine for me and for sure everyone will happily accept it since its's a major improvement already.
I think that Bitcoin is in a good state right now because it has been experiencing the rise even above $5500.
This was much needed and has engendered a bull market that I do not know how high would actually go. But, we have already set in the deck for the Bull Run.

I believe that it is going to give back big profits in speculations and those who have been speculating for long would cash the profits with love. It is time to make use of the market trend or we will miss out.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:14:20 AM

Hopefully that we floor already, $3,200 is the lowest IMO and we will never see that again.
If we end up at $5,000 this year, it would still be fine for me and for sure everyone will happily accept it since its's a major improvement already.
I think that Bitcoin is in a good state right now because it has been experiencing the rise even above $5500.
This was much needed and has engendered a bull market that I do not know how high would actually go. But, we have already set in the deck for the Bull Run.

I believe that it is going to give back big profits in speculations and those who have been speculating for long would cash the profits with love. It is time to make use of the market trend or we will miss out.
I did not see it rise above $5,500 yet, the highest price it has achieve recently was just around $5,300 and now stable at a lower price but still
at the range of $5,000 which is good since we just came from $3800 few days ago.
We can see this a good sign that the bull market could anytime pump not just bitcoin but some altcoins also.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:40:03 AM

1000$ in few days ? Im impressed

Its showing early signs of a reversal if we can push it back upto 5K

Any thoughts ?

I Still feel we got some room to grow up
The space to grow up will remain open, it depends on how the holders and important figures kick in bitcoin or rather blockchain technology, even though all users can influence but that's not much, we need influence from big holders or big figures for growth or decline, anyways it depends from their view.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:59:53 AM

Any thoughts ?

The prices have already hit 5K, and the last time I checked it was $5,225 per coin. IMO, there will be a slow growth from now onward. Anticipation is building up for the next block reward halving (due in around 12 months from now), and I believe that this is behind the current rally.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:11:38 PM

~snip~

The prices have already hit 5K, and the last time I checked it was $5,225 per coin. IMO, there will be a slow growth from now onward. Anticipation is building up for the next block reward halving (due in around 12 months from now), and I believe that this is behind the current rally.
Halving will happen possibly to happen next as we have heard but it feels to me that before it happen there will be huge inclines as it started recently. Though the market flows isn't that fast but to see it continuous climbing, will to think that bull run will occurs early this year.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:47:05 PM

There have found some good improvements and it will continue this way, we will have to keep our eyes on the market, there are some people in who says wrong just to distract us and take advantage of our unawareness, better not to listen them just have patience and wait for long term profiting, this years price is expected to be high more than 6k surely.
To be honest, I never care about the fake news in the market and always try to follow my own concept whether I want to speculate or trade.

Hence in my opinion, an experienced trader will have high own way of doing things regardless of news going around and the reason for that is simply the presence of so many scams and fraudulent groups around who try to alter your investment and speculation pattern for their own gains.
I think so many people have really gotten the gist now and how not to play into the hands of the big whales through their manipulations, I have learnt overtime too not just to act on any news that I see out there on the internet, when I see one, I research more on it first if it is worthy to be paid attention to and I learn to always allow my opinion to matter most.

Because, most people who are out there predicting are not supernatural, they are humans like me and the extra mile they simply go in acquiring knowledge is what made them think that they are different from me, which we all have to try and meet up with too,
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

Any thoughts ?

It could go as high as $5600, the next big psychological barrier and then we will see how it goes.

$5200 was already broken but I think there will still be leg room for growth until $5600. And that is the big test, imho. It could be the last leg before the price could go on another slump or it will set a new trend that will lead for more spike in the coming months.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:34:03 PM

Any thoughts ?

It will soon increase to $ 6,000 in Q3. I did not expect our crypto market to recover so quickly. We are at a great stage and earn a lot of money from this growth. Take the opportunity to retake the lost money.

Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:39:05 PM

Is a good thing the market is coming back to a great state whereby many have abandoned interest in bitcoin, likely the newbies who weren't strong to endure the bear and Also some projects which have failed.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:41:09 PM

There have found some good improvements and it will continue this way, we will have to keep our eyes on the market, there are some people in who says wrong just to distract us and take advantage of our unawareness, better not to listen them just have patience and wait for long term profiting, this years price is expected to be high more than 6k surely.
To be honest, I never care about the fake news in the market and always try to follow my own concept whether I want to speculate or trade.

Hence in my opinion, an experienced trader will have high own way of doing things regardless of news going around and the reason for that is simply the presence of so many scams and fraudulent groups around who try to alter your investment and speculation pattern for their own gains.
In my own opinion, at the initial stage was the right time to put in more money investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a future and we believe that it will turned many fake news about it down

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:51:43 PM

I do not even consider adequate to describe the current status of the market as a "bear market", since from December of last year until last week it was behaving in a very stable way, with the price of bitcoin oscillating between the ranges of $3,500 and $4,000, that is, the continuous fall in prices stopped since those days and therefore, the market remained stagnant and not in a bearish trend.

But I do not believe that this increase will be continuous, but I hope bitcoin will climb in prices at small jumps, with long periods of stability.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

3200 usd is not the lowest .  if you will look at the price history of bitcoin you can see that its value was super cheap before   .  i guess its possible for that to happen again if ever people and whales will decide to sell all what they got   .

I meant that was the dip, it should be the lowest price it will drop from the all time high.
That's what I meant, if we will go down further, I don't know what would happen to the market again, probably worst could happen.
Let's enjoy the bull run now, we don't expect this fast but we have been hoping about market recovery.
I think it is part of peaceful trading because if the price will not fall we will not be able to gain the profit,  when price changes it give us opportunities to some places, as buy at red and sell at green is the only best way to obtain your profit, market has started to move but it is moving ahead  not back ward because price is rising within one month it has become 6k dollar from 3k.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:33:51 AM

Is a good thing the market is coming back to a great state whereby many have abandoned interest in bitcoin, likely the newbies who weren't strong to endure the bear and Also some projects which have failed.
They did not completely abandon bitcoin or crypto, they are just typical traders or investors, when the market is bullish they will come back again.
I am seeing that money investments are increasing here in crypto, you can easily tell that by the trading volume alone.

If you follow the market carefully in the past, you will see that there is an over 100% increase of the entire trading volume now. 

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:53:04 AM

A good amount of profit for a few days and it depends of course on the size of the deposit and what cryptocurrency is the portfolio, we hope this is the beginning of a big turn, time will tell)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:54:54 PM

Halving will happen possibly to happen next as we have heard but it feels to me that before it happen there will be huge inclines as it started recently. Though the market flows isn't that fast but to see it continuous climbing, will to think that bull run will occurs early this year.
Better slow and steady and we achieve the ATH without seeing bear market again than fast and getting quickly dumped to force us back to bear market, I cannot stand seeing any bear market again right now, the tension the last one put all of us is more than enough to make one hypertensive.

Still, your reference to massive increase in price after the next halving which many agree and believe will occur in 2020 is not far from truth, we will see lots of increase this year that will come from natural investment and trades, but I hope that we are able to sustain it till we add the increase of next halving to it to give us an ATH that will be far higher than that of the previous one.
De Young

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:09:36 PM

I don't know how long this bullish trend will stay but finally we got at least a piece of what we wanted for. And I agree with those who say "better slow and steady than fast pump and subsequentual dump"
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:16:41 PM

Those who were serious about Bitcoin never abandoned it. That said, some of the noobs who hoped to become billionaires overnight sold their coins at a loss and exited the scene. I would say that this is a blessing in disguise. If the less serious investors are gone, then the volatility will come down, and eventually it will attract more attention from the mainstream investors.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:26:10 PM

Any thoughts ?

Right price hit 5K and as time passing it is rising because more investors are investing in it, so price is at moving ahead in this situation no need to be worry about dump or bearish because bad time has gona and now it is time to celebrate the profit and make progress out of it, bearish market is now recovering making progress it will be long lasting bull this time.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:11:53 PM

I don't know how long this bullish trend will stay but finally we got at least a piece of what we wanted for. And I agree with those who say "better slow and steady than fast pump and subsequentual dump"
The time duration depends on us that are already in the system, if we all cash out now, we crash back to bear but if we all try to leave our investment now unitedly.

Even though I know we will have lots of traitors that like money too much, but it would have been better we all leave our investment for now and watch it grow as new investors, new institutions and more big whales comes in to pump in some money to cause a bigger whale, then we that has been patient can charge and get our benefits, still leaving our capital to keep the market running smoothly. So we need to support the Bull trend with our investment, by keeping it for long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: