Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reversal of Bear Market?  (Read 20190 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

It's too early to say in my opinion. If anything, I'd probably just call it a price consolidation. While yes, the price increased by $800 if only a few days, but also take note that the prices also crashed from $4000+ to $3200 in a short time span. Is it going to continue to go up? No one knows, but my guess is that $3200 isn't the floor. yet. I repeat, it's just my guess. Trade wisely.

I agreywith you mate and good answer keep safe from this market pumped signal its better to use this price gain wisely because there will possible to continue pumping or dumped a litle before year end, Hopeing this is a sign for the end or bearish market rending.
Thinking how long we've been in the dip position and still no changes with the market. The increase we experience in few days is not to be consider the start of bull run, it is just a short pump doing by investors and not totally a market recovery.
I believe bearish season will end up soon, but I don't know if people still have patience to wait for it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:04:36 AM

1000$ in few days ? Im impressed

Its showing early signs of a reversal if we can push it back upto 5K

Any thoughts ?

I Still feel we got some room to grow up
After a strong rally for three straight days crypto market looks weaken as total market cap slowly fell down. I wish this would be a short consolidation and crypto market may continue to take uptrend rally.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

Normal for us to give reactions when theres sudden price increase on a short span of time.We thought that this might be the reversal but crypto proves out how many
times that it can really break out expectations.This might be an another bull trap or just a normal buy out from some big companies or any other people which drives out the price
to increase.This is the best time for shorting.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

I do not know why you are impressed with this, remember that before the price was $6000 and soon fell to $3100, then a small increase to $4000 should not be something impressive
Probably he might be a bitcoin hater or just spreading FUDs for the reason of finding opportunities to buy cheaper. In my view sense this type of people are imagining themselves as they are expert in market predictions and writing whatever striking in their mind but unfortunately some innocent people's are listening to them without checking these people's rank and reputation in this forum.

This might be an another bull trap or just a normal buy out from some big companies or any other people which drives out the price to increase.This is the best time for shorting.
No. Most probably this must be the best time for staying away by simply watching. For the high-risk investors, the current price levels are good for buying some more and low risk investors and traders should wait for double confirmation about reversal so that they may enter.
Agarthian (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

I do not know why you are impressed with this, remember that before the price was $6000 and soon fell to $3100, then a small increase to $4000 should not be something impressive
Probably he might be a bitcoin hater or just spreading FUDs for the reason of finding opportunities to buy cheaper. In my view sense this type of people are imagining themselves as they are expert in market predictions and writing whatever striking in their mind but unfortunately some innocent people's are listening to them without checking these people's rank and reputation in this forum.

This might be an another bull trap or just a normal buy out from some big companies or any other people which drives out the price to increase.This is the best time for shorting.
No. Most probably this must be the best time for staying away by simply watching. For the high-risk investors, the current price levels are good for buying some more and low risk investors and traders should wait for double confirmation about reversal so that they may enter.

So let me get this straight..... We are at yearly all time low levels and you say this is the best time for shorting

So whats best time for long... at 18k  ?

To be honest I was a firm believer in the 3200 reversal candle until the bears convinced me 2800 is on play .

Thats exactly when it bounced back.  Can it go back lower ? Yes it can but after 2 months of solid dumping i think 1-2 weeks of pump is expected.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

Any thoughts ?

The market hit a major technical support area ($3,000) and was due for a bounce. I'd say it's too early to call it a "reversal" of the larger downtrend. In fact, I believe it's a bull trap.

I agree there's more room for upside in the short term though. I think there's a good chance we visit the upper $5,000s and 200 DMA areas.

mapofgordious

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Any thoughts ?

The coming year will bring a bright future for Bitcoin and the market of all altcoins which is known by many users of Bitcoin and is predicted by many expert that is why there is a rise in the price as people are investing in Bitcoin for preparing to get the profit.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

No one can tell if it will be a reversal of bear market or a bull trap. One of the things you must consider when looking on technical analysis are how many days or weeks will bitcoin sustain the current price. Based on my observation, many traders found an opportunity to sell bitcoin at $4150 where a massive selling happened. The current price looks experiencing a resistance at $4000 so it is early to say that what happened will be a reversal.
Agarthian (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Any thoughts ?

The market hit a major technical support area ($3,000) and was due for a bounce. I'd say it's too early to call it a "reversal" of the larger downtrend. In fact, I believe it's a bull trap.

I agree there's more room for upside in the short term though. I think there's a good chance we visit the upper $5,000s and 200 DMA areas.

I was thinking the same... and technically a move to 5K is kindof reversalish .

I just feel people are too negative and they will get trapped shorting buy people who have lots of $ n want to buy cheap corn.

Its kindof obvious no matter what u do an investment now at this price is going to be worth it any price below 5k$ will be worth in the months n years to come.

The only thing dragging us down is the panic fear created by big boys who want to shit on btc n buy it fkin cheap so they can profit later.

Its some serious propaganda . How many times have BTC been through this test in the past and come out with flying colors?
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

I do not think that this is a turnaround of the market. The market is too weak for this. Most likely the price will fall again, only after that the price will start to rise.
kavabanga07

Activity: 143
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070329.msg48822860#msg48822860
Working fine! Have a good holiday!
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

I think it is too early to say that , Yeah if we want to decide emotionally and follow hype news , most of them say that bearish trend is over but I think we need to wait till end of 2018 and see if the market rising is real or a bull trap.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

Another bounce up is like the effect of a ball hitting the ground. The harder you fall the stronger the rebound to the top we're getting!
Look, we flew down almost without stopping from 6300 dollars to 3200, it is logical that now we have seen a small rebound of $ 1,000 in a few days.
Euphoria can lead to failure be careful. Today we are already seeing another decline, because the level of 4400 did not work. Waiting for a rollback to 3400dollarov, and there is likely to test again 3000 dollars.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

Any thoughts ?

i think it is not a reversal. It is just a hype. Bitcoin as well ss other cryptocurrency pump last days without any guide. It means that there j
is no more basis why they surge. It is bull trap, so I do not buy. I am afraid to lose again.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

It's more of like whales are pumping and giving us false hope that we have rebounded so that noob investors will throw their money again in hoping to make a profit, however, whales have other plans. So before those noobs cash out, smart investors would take the profit first. So this is just a bear trap, imho.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Agarthian (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

It's more of like whales are pumping and giving us false hope that we have rebounded so that noob investors will throw their money again in hoping to make a profit, however, whales have other plans. So before those noobs cash out, smart investors would take the profit first. So this is just a bear trap, imho.

Im confused u said whales are pumping n giving false hope which implies its goin down.

Then u say its a bear trap which implies its goin up

What are u trying to say?
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

Normal for us to give reactions when theres sudden price increase on a short span of time.We thought that this might be the reversal but crypto proves out how many
times that it can really break out expectations.This might be an another bull trap or just a normal buy out from some big companies or any other people which drives out the price
to increase.This is the best time for shorting.
Exactly what is in my head, it is just a simple bull trap and most of them are started to believe that this is the start of a bull run but after a day it came down again. A better way to make a conclusion is to just wait and see what will be going to happen to the market. Don't just go and make a quick decision of what you have just seen.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:10:31 AM

Good bye bear market, Hello Bull market, that's what I want to witness.
Pretty sure Bear market is over soon, price started to rally and this is what a bullish trend shows, it's gonna be fun by the end of the year and 2019 is going to be the bull period for the entire crypto market.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

Good bye bear market, Hello Bull market, that's what I want to witness.
Pretty sure Bear market is over soon, price started to rally and this is what a bullish trend shows, it's gonna be fun by the end of the year and 2019 is going to be the bull period for the entire crypto market.

It's very interesting to see the price movement in the last couple of days. I thought that the price would go down again after going $4000-$3800 but then again the price go back to $4000. This might be a sign that a bull run is already brewing and when 2019 starts, we will see some drastic run up of price leading to the bull run that we all have been waiting for a year now so make the necessary trading or investing adjustment so that you can join the bandwagon prior to the massive increase.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

Bitcoin's future is something that no one can grasp. The bit has died more than 400 times but it has revived strongly and no one can stop it. I think this time too. About 1 year from December 24, 2017, we witnessed the first decline of bitcoin after a series of galloping gains
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: