Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] VELIC - Crypto Finance Ecosystem, Secure by Design  (Read 1008 times)
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:14:10 PM

Anatomy of the Infrastructure Behind VELIC Crypto Exchange https://medium.com/velicfinancial/anatomy-of-the-infrastructure-behind-velic-crypto-exchange-2a0422beadee

The infrastructure of the VELIC exchange was built to provide a cryptocurrency trading experience by hosting a secure and transparent pure crypto-to-crypto system. The trading process meets the highest standards while being intuitive and accessible to both institutional and retail investors. The team behind VELIC ensured to narrow potential friction points within the trading service.
Sylanda

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I am Sylanda

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:45:10 PM

There's no bounty one can join to receive the velt token. Besides ur don't have a thread that will help advertise this project

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:07:32 AM

I don't get how many coin's are in the "velic" project, I first saw 3 differently named but there's also ICX, I'm a bit confused, what is the purpose of each?.
I think making the market sustainable will take a bit more having more to worry about, however whats inflation rate? pow/pos? Also, is there a github?

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
MDAKRAMALY2

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:43:48 AM

Pre-Register now and receive 650,000 ICX

Register Email: aly452277@gmail.com
Telegram username: @MDAKRAMALY2
Twitter username: @MDAKRAMALY2
Bitcointalk Username: MDAKRAMALY2
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2536977
Facebook profile: https://m.facebook.com/akram.aly.3511?ref=bookmarks
medium Username: @MDAKRAMALY2
Reddit profile: https://www.reddit.com/user/AKRAMALY965
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:25:00 PM

The IAO, first of its kind was complete in 1 hour as against the 3 hours schedule, the fund was was equally compared to most projects. The time still looks valid compare with IEO for some exchanges in recent weeks but the final price of velt had not being announced, interestingly the trade will start in few days which put every holder in a better position.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:18:13 AM

The ideas behind this project looks promising but my question is simple, what makes VELIC project and the platfrom different from other platforms who also claim to provide the same services.
royalfestus

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:18:46 PM

The ideas behind this project looks promising but my question is simple, what makes VELIC project and the platfrom different from other platforms who also claim to provide the same services.
I have a strong believe they will still trim down the project idea has time goes on. The idea is for tokenomics but they might not need it when the project gets popular. They are trying to make it look they are not concerned about profit but it is mere distraction into the project's future, similar idea to binance.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:33:38 AM

VELIC Crypto Exchange is Live!

VELIC, the blockchain-oriented ecosystem that revolves around a cryptocurrency platform, has recently launched its digital asset exchange and updated the website. https://medium.com/velicfinancial/velic-crypto-exchange-is-live-c63dc9b5b3a5
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:12:04 PM

The project might have some times of struggle which will take few weeks they dont make quick response. They seem to make a lot of cheap give away that might be hunting them, now investors are leaving regardless of the loss at present. Bounty hunter needs their reward in usdt cause they dont believe in the token.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
royalfestus

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:49:14 AM

bounty program reward has been slated for 25th April, 2019. Other distributions have been slated between 15-25 April, check velic and bounty managers group for further clarification. No detail on velt pre-registration reward

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:13:27 AM

I like the exchange interface, but the actual token emission from mining of 27 million is very big..... You can not develop normally. It is difficult in such conditions. Will the news be published here?
royalfestus

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:22:51 PM

I like the exchange interface, but the actual token emission from mining of 27 million is very big..... You can not develop normally. It is difficult in such conditions. Will the news be published here?
I hope its what they can amend in the shortest time. They should be able to check the confidence level of investors with the next IAO on their platform. This could affect teams from approaching the exchange if the IAO fails so there might be ripple effect of that decision asides velic value drop, I believe a lot of people are aggrieved with the manner of reward esp with the mining.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
filipe3x

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:13:04 AM

I hope its what they can amend in the shortest time. They should be able to check the confidence level of investors with the next IAO on their platform. This could affect teams from approaching the exchange if the IAO fails so there might be ripple effect of that decision asides velic value drop, I believe a lot of people are aggrieved with the manner of reward esp with the mining.

The project has already started misunderstanding with investors. Initially, it was stated that next IAO will be only in their own token - Velt. And many counted on it. But now, when raising funds for the next project, Bitcoin will also be accepted. This will reduce the interest in own token.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:10:34 PM

Hi there, can you explain this one Every day velic just burn investors money, and give them "miners" who just send money from one acc to another and back. It is fare ?
filipe3x

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:20:23 PM

Hi there, can you explain this one Every day velic just burn investors money, and give them "miners" who just send money from one acc to another and back. It is fare ?

Today began a community vote on a complete change of the rules. I think they change them for the best. They want to burn 96% of the planned emissions from mining.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:27:59 PM

Today began a community vote on a complete change of the rules. I think they change them for the best. They want to burn 96% of the planned emissions from mining.

Yes, I looked, they offer a new formula for calculating income. Perhaps this is a positive trend. However, the fewer tokens will be in circulation, the greater will be their price.
royalfestus

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:30:45 PM

Yes, I looked, they offer a new formula for calculating income. Perhaps this is a positive trend. However, the fewer tokens will be in circulation, the greater will be their price.
The team looks to considering investors advice which shows good price response in few hours. I believe the vote will also have more impact in the project if considered. The team had shown their responsiveness to work every good idea to improve the coin and platform

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 09:31:09 AM

pretty good, the interface is good, easy layout. why bring of the purple color, just like the probit exchange but so it all amazing the meaning of the word as velic “Vault-Exchange-Loan-Investment-Crypto“

ok, I hope they soon add a version for mobile because it's so troublesome if the users don't want to download like the application for iOS or Android. Ok!! overall nicely. by the way native Token is not on ethereum-based.

I don't know, why they are set this a Mining Period: 2 years and Allocation: 90% from the supply token. what is going well? The agreement could be reached 90% or will be burn??

filipe3x

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:15:17 AM

pretty good, the interface is good, easy layout. why bring of the purple color, just like the probit exchange but so it all amazing the meaning of the word as velic “Vault-Exchange-Loan-Investment-Crypto“

ok, I hope they soon add a version for mobile because it's so troublesome if the users don't want to download like the application for iOS or Android. Ok!! overall nicely. by the way native Token is not on ethereum-based.

I don't know, why they are set this a Mining Period: 2 years and Allocation: 90% from the supply token. what is going well? The agreement could be reached 90% or will be burn??

They already have a mobile application, by the way it is quite convenient. As for mining, now they are revising this model. Mining will end soon, there will be no period of 2 years.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:30:06 PM

When will the CEO come forward and give an ama?
have not heard a word from the team and the lack of transparency may create doubts regarding the long term outcome
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: