Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid these things if you want to earn good amount with Bounty campaigns.  (Read 559 times)
Hunnykaushal31 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:47:51 AM
Merited by Soniapanesar (4)

Today i want to share some thing which bounty hunters should avoid and what we can do to get maximum profit from bounty campaigns.

Avoid these things
> I comes to know that many people create fake profiles, multiple profiles to earn more which is not a good way. Avoid these things.
> There are some people who joins a lot of bounty campaigns and they do not read about project before they join, so it is advisable to first read little bit about project before you join any bounty campaign.

Concentrate on
> Develop your skills rather than making multiple profiles. It is good to join less bounty campaigns but join only quality projects. So first thing is to learn about project.
> Try to deliver quality of work, it will create your strong profiles in future. Try to join maximum campaigns of good projects : like reddit, blog,signature and other campaigns. So we have to develop skills so that we can join maximum campaigns of same campaign rather then multiple bounty campaigns.
> I comes to know that many people are delivering Blog/content work by simply copy/paste or using online websites to shuffle words which is not a good trick. Let me guide you with this too. There are some online website where you can create videos in free , you have to learn a little bit about project and can create videos.

If you have any question then you can ask me in comments below and if you have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Very good advise for newbies. Indeed, many people do not know about the project while they are starting marketing of it. then we find out that the project is scam and time is wasted.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

You should never cheat in a bounty because it is very unfair to all the participants. The point is that you should search for a great projects to join and not to enter every bounty that is launched on Bitcointalk or other bounty platforms.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

great, I'm amazed by you who are willing to help beginners wiser in carrying out bounty campaigns. Yes, I see a lot of people who use fake accounts, especially on social media.

jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

A very good advise i hope we abide to it, it not easy having sincere people in a work place,forum or even  in any organization or whatever but i believe if these as mentioned above can be applied i think there will be less cheating problems and more success and everybody is happy
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Avoid these things
> There are some people who joins a lot of bounty campaigns and they do not read about project before they join, so it is advisable to first read little bit about project before you join any bounty campaign.

I absolutely agree with this point. They officially support "scam" projects in front of everyone. I really feel sorry for those who support these "scam" projects because of their ads. I hope their number is reduced every day and they are finally get out from the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Today i want to share some thing which bounty hunters should avoid and what we can do to get maximum profit from bounty campaigns.

Avoid these things
> I comes to know that many people create fake profiles, multiple profiles to earn more which is not a good way. Avoid these things.

Concentrate on
> Develop your skills rather than making multiple profiles. It is good to join less bounty campaigns but join only quality projects. So first thing is to learn about project.
> Try to deliver quality of work, it will create your strong profiles in future. Try to join maximum campaigns of good projects : like reddit, blog,signature and other campaigns. So we have to develop skills so that we can join maximum campaigns of same campaign rather then multiple bounty campaigns.
> I comes to know that many people are delivering Blog/content work by simply copy/paste or using online websites to shuffle words which is not a good trick. Let me guide you with this too. There are some online website where you can create videos in free , you have to learn a little bit about project and can create videos.

If you have any question then you can ask me in comments below and if you have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you
Your account is newbie and have only 15 posts, but you understand too much about bounty? But your avise is very helpful for bounty hunters, only forcus on quality bounty . I am doing like you.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

Good advice, it pays to be very selective about which campaigns you join. Nothing worse that putting in a lot of work and not getting paid because either they failed to raise their soft cap or they were dishonest and scammed everyone. My goal as a seasoned Bounty Hunter is to find the kind of quality projects that payout large sums.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

Well written. Everybody should realize than cheating in bounty campaigns makes themselves caught. And also, concentrating on quality instead of quantity returns better results.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Thanks for the advice. Your guide will be a valuable tip for newbies. Before joining the project, I read a technical document, which contains the concept of the project and a lot of useful information. This information will help make a decision and give important information about the product or technology.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
IVEXO

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

You have a beautiful tips which will benefit a lot of newbies and beginners
But the strategies of bounty programs for me are:

1. Just as you said; find out complete details about the bounty
2. Read duly the instruction as stated in the thread
3. Avoid multiple accounts
4. Enjoy your participation
Hunnykaushal31 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

Thank you everyone for appreciation. I will continue to post good things  Smiley
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

You should never cheat in a bounty because it is very unfair to all the participants. The point is that you should search for a great projects to join and not to enter every bounty that is launched on Bitcointalk or other bounty platforms.
Follow the rules and avoid spamming that cause to kick you out on the campaign and lose an opportunity for a good projects. You have to read about the campaign and understand it before joining for you not waste your time on it while it is not really worth it.

Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

Appreciate quality of post from newbie.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

I agree with you on all your points but it is easier to say that only promote quality projects, sometimes the quality is not we see and get scammed and sometimes the peojects that look crappy during ico end up making 100x for token holders, i would suggest that some 5 to 10 expert bitcointalk members start a thread here posting only high quality projects after thorough research, such a thread will be really useful for the community.

LukkasG

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Generic but good advices. Thank you @Hunnykaushal31 for caring about others!
Hunnykaushal31 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

I agree with you on all your points but it is easier to say that only promote quality projects, sometimes the quality is not we see and get scammed and sometimes the peojects that look crappy during ico end up making 100x for token holders, i would suggest that some 5 to 10 expert bitcointalk members start a thread here posting only high quality projects after thorough research, such a thread will be really useful for the community.
It's not about how many x project is doing. We have to look into technology they are going to use, what are real use case of project, research on their team member and research on some more things. There are many good projects in market they are below ICO price till now but they are looking solid and can do good in future and they have good technology. I do not want to mention projects name because some people invest by going through posts and later on if they are in lose and they blame others  Roll Eyes Grin So overall i want to say, read about project from our side. Future is un-predictable
Hunnykaushal31 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Generic but good advices. Thank you @Hunnykaushal31 for caring about others!
Thank you for your nice words  Smiley
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

very good advice, many people who carelessly participate in many projects at once without paying attention and reading about the project and in my opinion it is a very fatal mistake

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

very good advice, many people who carelessly participate in many projects at once without paying attention and reading about the project and in my opinion it is a very fatal mistake

It's because bounty campaign has been look by majority as a job, that's why they created multiple accounts joined multiple bounties without doing any research on the project itself.

So sometimes its a hit but most of the projects lately turns out to be a scam and its too late for a campaigner to realised that so it's already a waste of time and they need to reset and go on the next campaign. This can be avoided if you do some due diligence and common sense as well.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████