Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook to Develop its Own Stablecoin  (Read 793 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

“If Facebook launches the stablecoin they are reportedly building, it will quickly become the most used product in crypto,”
read more here
Anthony Pompliano, a crypto analyst and founder and partner at Morgan Creek Digital Assets tweets about this
https://twitter.com/APompliano/status/1075951717399838722?s=20

mass adoptions in crypto is on its way  Wink

The key word here is "if"... Smiley

We need to admit that governments may have another plan for crypto Smiley

Of course if such companies like Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram will popularise crypto we will see a Golden Age of Blockchain here. Can't even imagine what figures we can reach in this case Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1099

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Wow.. It is a big news. I agree if Facebook launches their own coin, it should become a favorite coin. But I think too early saying it as a stablecoin.  Grin
As the popularity and the success of Facebook, it will definitely be attracted people around the world to participate. I'm curious about the next update later.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:56:02 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:31:42 AM by Question123

It depends to them if they really want to create their own coin and for sure it will be successful. But I reallly believe it will become more popular than the other coins because facebook are popular too and they will use they influence to up the value of their coin if they really want to create.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

“If Facebook launches the stablecoin they are reportedly building, it will quickly become the most used product in crypto,”
read more here
Anthony Pompliano, a crypto analyst and founder and partner at Morgan Creek Digital Assets tweets about this

I have been reading and hearing about Facebook lunching her own coins, but it is yet to happen. Seeing this now, i asked myself, when it will come up. Well, let's see if that will happen. Such coin might be centralized, except there they are looking at it from a different angle.
The only thing that might make me to trust it, is because of the integrity Mark has built over time.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

It will be a fantastic news if Facebook will run their own stable coin. I think that first who did it - become a sucsessfull project and will be like bitcoin - firs born and thats why strong. Sure that we will see a great chenges in IT world and crypto soon.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

So the rumors before last year when Mark Zuckerberg stated to his facebook account that he will take a look at cryptos. He confirmed that by this year by hiring blockchain experts.

The only question on my mind why stablecoin? we got plenty of it.
because this is the best option for Facebook. Any coin is subject to both a rise in price and a fall. During the fall in prices goes negative from people.. Let there be a stable coin, so many users will get acquainted with the cryptocurrency
Has a valid point but we would like to hear it coming from them directly.

It's a wise choice for them to get into crypto's and start making payments through whatsapp with that since in China there's Alipay made by Alibaba but that's not a cryptocurrency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:16:42 PM

I have read through and know that there are many of us who wish this life, but they also said that it is still far from issuing this coin. Because there are many obstacles in the cryptocurrency market with ordinary users
coinporch (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

read more here

I have been reading and hearing about Facebook lunching her own coins, but it is yet to happen. Seeing this now, i asked myself, when it will come up. Well, let's see if that will happen. Such coin might be centralized, except there they are looking at it from a different angle.
The only thing that might make me to trust it, is because of the integrity Mark has built over time.

yes,, and i hope we can see the development from this stablecoin of facebook will be started on next year,,
because, its not easy to build a stablecoin, for a huge company with massive users like facebook my friend

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Facebook is preparing for the era of cryptocurrency. At least for now they better start preparing for this scenario. Also, developers of facebook have seen the potential of cryptocurrency, it is inevitable. If this will happen, facebook has already the advantage of promotion and covered community. The marketing strategy would be easy for them.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

read more here

Yes right, Facebook plans to launch Stablecoin to be integrated with Whatsapp, which means it will allow users to send money via this messenger application. But it seems to be having a lot of problems, considering that currently Whatsapp relations with India are not good. On the other hand, Cryptocurrency has not been legalized as a legitimate payment instrument.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

This is what actually we are waiting from long time. Whether later good effect or just the opposite. We already know facebook became the first social media that is widely owned by people with a variety of excellent one features of them is facebook ads. I think they also will not be difficult to introduce to the community it's just that we don't know yet the direction this project is going.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

If facebook creating their own cryptocurrency for their platform, i am believe it will great news for cryptocurrency community and market. Facebook is good and establish company and most people in the world using their platform. If this happen, cryptocurrency adoption become reality and come closer

ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

We have already heard something similar about telegrams and Pavel Durov. I hope Facebook will be easier and ICO will take place in the near future. Very interesting what the soft cap set ...
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

It seems to me that if Facebook will create own coin it will be a failure.  I mean, own coin for what? For buy things online? How will it be different from ordinary money on your plastic card? I don't understand it. I think that many people will not understand it in a future.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

CEO said he intended to study encryption and the blockchain to “see how best to use them in our services.” https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/21/facebook-stablecoin/?utm_source=tcfbpage&sr_share=facebook

donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

read more here

Every technology savvy, economist understands that cryptocurrency is indeed the future of monetary transfers and there is no need living in denial. Facebook has made a quick good move to secure its position in the cryptocurrency market before other giant companies join in

fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

I do not quite understand why this coin should become the most popular? Why do Facebook users need it? What they do not like fiat money? Too many questions ... I think it's just a desire to follow the fashion, nothing more. It is curious to see what happens.

if what I see, this coin will be applied as a standard of use or payment for all transactions on Facebook, such as payment of advertisements and other things that require payment. In addition, the amount of traffic every day on Facebook will also be utilized as possible by giving free coins
It is also worth considering the fact that Facebook is the largest social network and therefore introducing your coin on Facebook, it will be distributed immediately everywhere.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

read more here

So Facebook is now planning its own coin after the initial threats it will ban cryptocurrency related activities from its site? This is very interesting. Next is Twitter. They will all join us.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

It would be great if ever it will come true but come to think of it, will it really be that good or would it affect the msrket that much. Facebook is so popular and if it's coin would be popular as of it's use then it would be great.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

This is a pretty good step on Facebook. see facebook already has a big name, of course, it becomes a great capital for Facebook to create and develop their own coins. In addition, the existence of this must be good support for crypto and at least many hope can raise the value of the crypto again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: