Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Influence of bounty  (Read 844 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

Does it really matter? Will a project die without a bounty? It is a big fat lie ,many projects/coins never mind releasing bounty program and the coins still exist with good followers and good price ,Sam goes to ICO ,do you believe that a project can survive without ICO? Yes ,many has done that and they are doing better than ICO ones ,even newer projects, influence of a bounty on a project doesn't mean it will be successful ,many has failed already

Difinetly yes you can do it without ICO but that's very expensive like advertising it in YouTube or in televisions but still you cannot assure of having followers, unlike in ICO project that automatic the bounty hunters is the followers.
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

no, many projects without bounty and hardcap, are actually bounty workers nowadays, do not be confused with bounty work in 2016. this year it is true that bounty hunters seem no longer needed in project development, or their role has begun to be forgotten.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Does it really matter? Will a project die without a bounty? It is a big fat lie ,many projects/coins never mind releasing bounty program and the coins still exist with good followers and good price ,Sam goes to ICO ,do you believe that a project can survive without ICO? Yes ,many has done that and they are doing better than ICO ones ,even newer projects, influence of a bounty on a project doesn't mean it will be successful ,many has failed already
One way or another, the team that handles the project will make way for their project to be known to the crypto community and one way is to make a bounty program for it to became popular. Bounty program really helps the project to reached out to the probable investors.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:54:53 AM

It all depends on the popularity of the project at the start. If the project has the support of influential people at the start, it is not necessary for them to carry out bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

I think that the bounty activity plays a very important role in the ICO project because it helps the project attract investors to meet the conditions for raising funds.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

The project without ICO, in my opinion, is very difficult to achieve success. The first time the project was launched would definitely require a campaign so that it could be known by the public. That way the project will be easier to get investors. So that the project, in my opinion, cannot be separated from ICO and this is like two inseparable individuals.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

The project without ICO, in my opinion, is very difficult to achieve success. The first time the project was launched would definitely require a campaign so that it could be known by the public. That way the project will be easier to get investors. So that the project, in my opinion, cannot be separated from ICO and this is like two inseparable individuals.
In any case, today it is thanks to the Bounty company that many projects are becoming very popular. Of course, for this, you must have a live and successful team work, otherwise the company's ico will not have a good result.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

I guess bounty is good for the project PR campaign if it has its logical bounds. I dont see the reason for 100k twitter participants or smth like this. PR should be clever.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Moreover, for the development of the project funds are needed, one of the most appropriate ways is to hold Ico. Besides that, to be successful in the promotion and forming a community, a wide spread of information is needed so that it is quite effective if it is marketing through advertising and bounty.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Investors usually look on the kind of project they can give to the community if the project or platform is already existing, it is up to them if they want to launch a bounty to get the project to the community, the bounty is only necessary if they want to get funded easily  this has been the tradition ever since Ethereum succeed

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

Moreover, for the development of the project funds are needed, one of the most appropriate ways is to hold Ico. Besides that, to be successful in the promotion and forming a community, a wide spread of information is needed so that it is quite effective if it is marketing through advertising and bounty.
In any case, in recent years, Bounty companies have already shown their effectiveness, and I understand that this form of information dissemination will be used for other types of activities, and not only for ico companies.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Bounty is a business strategy and it has proven to work well for most business in the crypto space so the reason why every project wants to do bounty tp become successful. Likewise, some business strategies are not good for some businesses, bounty is not a must be a successful strategy. some projects have still failed even with bigger communities.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

Totally agree with you but having a bounty campaign will definitely give enough exposure to one's project. We all know that social media has a lot of influence in our everyday lives so just imagine that one project will have atleast 3k participants in their social media campaign, 3k people who will share their post everyday will eventually become a big help for the marketing of the project.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

bouty is strategy marketing of icos project and i think it cannot be separated, and the effect is large enough for the project, but when the project dont have bounty their need more money to pay ads
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

Not really, a bounty is just one of many tools that are used as a way of promotion for any project. So even without bounty a project also able to make a promotion, but it will be reduced it's chance to get more investors, cause bounty also giving a big chance to spread the word about the project.
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

It all depends on the hype and usecase of the project.  Many project with huge hype dont usually need bounty because they already have the hype that bounty can offer
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

According to my observations, those projects that coped on their own and didn't raise the funds , are working harder on the idea and don't throw words and money to the wind. There are no investors, so the developers don't owe anything to anyone and there is no such negative in the community with any failures.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

Of couse bounties have influences on ICOs and its popularity among the people , Nowadays almost every one is a member of one of these social networks and they follow news through them and so bounties help to get more view and hopfully more funds .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

bouty is strategy marketing of icos project and i think it cannot be separated, and the effect is large enough for the project, but when the project dont have bounty their need more money to pay ads
Well, this suggests that bounty campaigns are needed only for campaigns that do not have enough money for independent development.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Not really, a bounty is just one of many tools that are used as a way of promotion for any project. So even without bounty a project also able to make a promotion, but it will be reduced it's chance to get more investors, cause bounty also giving a big chance to spread the word about the project.
that's right and bounty is very necessary because in this forum the source of prospective investors becomes very influential with the existence of bounty campaign, maybe later when the cryptocurrency starts to be accepted throughout the world, the bounty campaign is no longer needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: