Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad day stole my bitcoin  (Read 4255 times)
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 05:15:39 PM

I reply the issue here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488372.msg5662242#msg5662242

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
helmax (OP)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:33:13 PM

you are the big moth*r fuc**r

you want try clean your shit but you cant

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKLFMt3B.jpg&t=538&c=__ENTp4VYdLGaA

looking job
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:00:09 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 02:20:11 PM by iram3130

I'm did not know any users in both parties. Just made me very curious who is telling the truth.

Helmax screenshot.
http://imgur.com/3yz1hlx

pcfli screenshot of firejuan telling to pm him.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi62.tinypic.com%2F2myvlop.jpg&t=538&c=3rzF0NwWw1e4yQ

Skypepcfli [capital s] ---- comfirmed helmax and firejuan chatted
skypepcfli [small s] --- pcfli comfirmed he is using this one.
Escrow.ms --- confirmed skype impersonator scammer by real bitcointalk.org user escrow.ms

Helmax send his bitcoin to skype user Escrow.ms https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508731.0 .
firejuan send his bitcoin to skype user Skypepcfli [capital s]

Firejuan do you message and added both the two skypepcfli? Does the pcfli screenshot legit?

What do I missed here?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:03:37 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 02:43:53 PM by pcfli

i never see your btc,  if what you said is ture, it seems like that we are both  fooled by the same scammer, i have notice that two people have send me email from different email address and said it is fire juan, one is  firejuanchen@gmail.com and another firejuan22@hotmail.com and there are two people in my skype contact too named fire juan, but the real skype name is xantrax125rus and live:firejuan22. so the case is that scammer faked both my id and your id and fool us at the same time.   if it is the case, the pm i send to you does loose your security, and responisble partly for your loose.

The compensate plan for fire juan

Several days ago, i was involved in one scam issue against me raised by fire juan, and after overview the whole thing in detail, we find out the scammer faked both i and his skype id, email and fooled us at the same time.

because I send a PM to firejuan following the scammer’s requirement loose his security and thus i am partly responsible for his lost. As a compensate, i set this plan with him.

Fire Juan lost 3.61 btc in total in the following two transactions
88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463 and 88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463

So i will give him 10 coupons and each valued 125$ (total value 1250$ or 2 btc ) and can be used to buy 1T miner from me, but only one coupon can be used for one miner and can not be used with other discount together. After all these 10 coupons are used, i will give him another 20 coupons and each value 50$(total value 1000$ or 1.6 btc) with the same use limit.

This is all the thing i can do to help him out of the pain of lost btc. i have benefit a lot from the honest moderator in forum, i cannot sell even one miner without their help and the people’s trust on me. So i do not want any people lost their faith on btc because of the scammer, the faith is the base of btc world, Hope my little effort will make the btc world better.

Thanks for all people who concern this issue and thanks for all the people who support me in this issue and thanks for the people who trust me and send btc to me directly even know i am involved in the scam issue.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
firejuan

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:09:22 AM

The A-Z story of the scammer issue against me

Hello, everyone, i feel it is the time for me to write a long thread to clarify the scam issue on my side. I will list what happened to me these days,

What happened between me and the member firejuan, i will list the conversation between us with time

March 05:
firejuan reply in my topic and say he have interest to buy a minerin the price of 19999 Yuan approximately = $3264 plus shipping on March 18.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488372.msg5521605#msg5521605

I reply with him that This price is not included the shipment fee, also i need some profit to cover the risk of through custom, and told him to send a email to peicaili@gmail.com, then i can inform him  the newest price at the first time

March 08
1)  02:13:18 PM
Firejuan reply in my topic and say “Looking forward to getting my hands on a Dragon Miner.  Can't wait pcfli.”
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488372.msg5587217#msg5587217

2) 03:01:53 PM
After read his reply, i think he is a potential buyer and send him a PM and tell him that the price is 5000$ as shown here

3) 03:05:09 PM
 He reply a PM and say “ I have already spoken with you on Skype and sent partial payment.”

4) 03:09:16 PM
I am a little confused here so i ask what is his skype ID

5) 03:12:29 PM
he reply my PM and said “I think firejuan22 something similar to my forum ID”

6) 03:14:18 PM
i go to my skype and find there is no person called that name so i send a PM to him saying:are you sure you have talked to me on skype? my skype id is:skypepcfli.

03:21:35 PM
he send me another PM and saying:
Skypepcfli I understood well will be in touch, write when you're ready to pay immediately or pay at this address 1Fyx2kNB4Uov3cDxPSxPoJPZstTLDhYHXc
As a matter of fact, i didn’t get what he trying to say, it seems like he asked me to pay him.so i ignore it without reply.

9-Mar
4:13 AM: (beijing time, it is 9:13 PM 8 March in forum)
he add me in skype (beijing time), i am still in sleep and do not reply him

4:20 AM (beijing time, 6 hours ahead of the time used in forum , so it is 9:40 PM 8 March in forum)
he send me a email from firejuanchen@gmail.com and say he is interested in buying two miners

5:23 AM(beijing time, it is 9:23 PM 8 Mach in forum)
I wake up and reply him atand clearly say the price is 5000$ for each miner.

5:23 AM(beijing time, it is 9:23 PM 8 March in forum)
After reply his mail, i checked the skype and found out his requirement to add me as contact, I accept , and start the conversation.

5:26 AM((beijing time, it is 9:26 PM 8 March in forum)
he asked me to send him a PM with title March Bitcoin,

5:27 AM(beijing time , it is 9:27 PM 8 Mach in forum)
I did it as he requirement,

5:28 AM(beijing time, it is 9:28 PM 8 march in forum)
after that , i realized something is wrong because he said ”Before I send any more BTC ca you send me a PM from bitcointalk.org with title March Bitcoin. Thanks”. But i never receive any btc from him, so i warned him that he maybe cheated by some one else as you can see in chat record. He answered “I have another seller paid for the part of the miner and mixed it with you”    

5:44 AM, (beijing time, it is 9:40 PM 8 March in forum)
he said he would like to order 2 miners and i say it is ok and clarify again that the price is 5000$ for each miner.

10-March-2014
I learned from tomatocage that member helmax raised an Scam accusation against me in the following link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508790.0
After reading this topic, i learned that someone faked a name Skypepcfli and escrow.ms to cheat people, then i realized that firejane maybe involved the same scam and i send the following word to confirm my assumption, but he didnot reply, this is all i conversation with him.

As for the other guys called helmax the thing is much simple , i didnot know him until tomatocage tell me he raise a scam issue against me and he add me in skype in 9 march and start the first conversation with me in 10 March and  keep saying “send my money back”

i never see your btc,  if what you said is ture, it seems like that we are both  fooled by the same scammer, i have notice that two people have send me email from different email address and said it is fire juan, one is  firejuanchen@gmail.com and another firejuan22@hotmail.com and there are two people in my skype contact too named fire juan, but the real skype name is xantrax125rus and live:firejuan22. so the case is that scammer faked both my id and your id and fool us at the same time.   if it is the case, the pm i send to you does loose your security, and responisble partly for your loose.

The compensate plan for fire juan

Several days ago, i was involved in one scam issue against me raised by fire juan, and after overview the whole thing in detail, we find out the scammer faked both i and his skype id, email and fooled us at the same time.

because I send a PM to firejuan following the scammer’s requirement loose his security and thus i am partly responsible for his lost. As a compensate, i set this plan with him.

Fire Juan lost 3.61 btc in total in the following two transactions
88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463 and 88a5ca66df3391bf1ed16b0d7f423690464da4657651d88f23f830dde398b463

So i will give him 10 coupons and each valued 125$ (total value 1250$ or 2 btc ) and can be used to buy 1T miner from me, but only one coupon can be used for one miner and can not be used with other discount together. After all these 10 coupons are used, i will give him another 20 coupons and each value 50$(total value 1000$ or 1.6 btc) with the same use limit.

This is all the thing i can do to help him out of the pain of lost btc. i have benefit a lot from the honest moderator in forum, i cannot sell even one miner without their help and the people’s trust on me. So i do not want any people lost their faith on btc because of the scammer, the faith is the base of btc world, Hope my little effort will make the btc world better.

Thanks for all people who concern this issue and thanks for all the people who support me in this issue and thanks for the people who trust me and send btc to me directly even know i am involved in the scam issue.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:39:48 AM

Wait what, how did helmax starting a thread which looks like your average impersonator case turn into pcfli talking about what happened between him and firejuan?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: