Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐️POS+MN⭐️PAYCORE - global solution for all money transactions⭐️  (Read 4280 times)
Paycore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:21:12 AM

Hi, Devs!
In connection with the problem that has arisen in CB, it's time to think about the second exchange Smiley - how are things going with you?

We thought about Cryptopia, but now it is a bad idea. So looking for another one. It will be nice to hear our community ideas.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gloxinia

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:40:06 AM

I'm glad that PAYCORE deposits/withdrawals have been ENABLED on Crypto-Bridge!

Time to withdraw some and stake on their discord by the Gatekeeper's Bot.
Gloxinia

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:15:50 PM

Hi, Devs!
In connection with the problem that has arisen in CB, it's time to think about the second exchange Smiley - how are things going with you?

We thought about Cryptopia, but now it is a bad idea. So looking for another one. It will be nice to hear our community ideas.

Bad news, Cryptopia got hacked and lost $16m. I hope their will be a voting on discord which the community will decide where to add more exchange for Paycore.
a.reuben

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:17:33 PM

I think it's time to buy paycore to anyone who has not bought at the price of pre-sale Roll Eyes
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:00:13 PM

We've received a lot of questions about Fake-PoS attacks
https://medium.com/@dsl_uiuc/fake-stake-attacks-on-chain-based-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrencies-b8b05723f806
and latest CryptoBridge announcements about possible vulnerabilities of many PoS coins.
https://crypto-bridge.org/2019/01/24/deposit-and-withdrawal-precautions-fake-stake-vulnerability/

We want you to know that:
1. EVOS deposits and withdrowals are working FINE and WAS NOT affected by the latest issues found!
2. Our blockchain engineers now is investigating the issue to find out does EVOS blockchain codebase need to be fixed or NOT.
3. The security and investors' comfort is priority goal for us so you can be sure we will do our best to solve any current issues or any future one!

Thank you for your cooperation and support, guys!

i dont know how evos got in here but you are full of crap. evos is disabled. my evos tokens have been lost for over a day so please do a little more research before leading out of the gate w that bs
lininmark

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:13:19 AM

I think it's time to buy paycore to anyone who has not bought at the price of pre-sale Roll Eyes

Perhaps this is one of the options), because the price quickly rose. And many did not purchase at that price. Grin
lininmark

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:26:23 PM

Perhaps this is one of the options), because the price quickly rose. And many did not purchase at that price. Grin

Someone could not stand it and decided to sell out, and helped the others. The paycore team did a great job.
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:47:35 AM

today there are a lot of coins at the start of trading on the stock exchange immediately there is a dump, and this coin is fine with the price so keep all profit

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
Gloxinia

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:28:05 AM

An announcement from Discord!

Paycore coin is now listed on snode.co

Instant masternode opened

Snode.co is well known convenient service for investors with a large community

Gloxinia

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:02:17 PM

An announcement from Discord!

Paycore coin is now live on pecuniaplatform.io

https://pecuniaplatform.io/

slarsum

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:07:22 PM

today there are a lot of coins at the start of trading on the stock exchange immediately there is a dump, and this coin is fine with the price so keep all profit

This coin will be a contender to other coins this 2019, I bet it. In my opinion it's great idea to buy now while it's not too late.

Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:38:16 PM

This coin will be a contender to other coins this 2019, I bet it. In my opinion it's great idea to buy now while it's not too late.

You're right Paycore will be a contender this 2019! Recently this coin is getting more attentions and has a great potential.
Jilson

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:31:12 PM

By using Paycore services you get to control and manage your Cryptocurrency accounts in one interface!!!!...
Gloxinia

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:42:52 AM

The price of Paycore still keep on rising to a new record. What do you think, will it break thru 100k this coming month?

Clovier

Activity: 24
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:56:21 AM
Merited by supercops (10)

The price of Paycore still keep on rising to a new record. What do you think, will it break thru 100k this coming month?

https://i.imgur.com/xtxrZtV.png

LOL, this coin is a scam and volume are made up by them! I want to warn everyone the admin and devs are scammer  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Gloxinia

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:07:08 AM

LOL, this coin is a scam and volume are made up by them! I want to warn everyone the admin and devs are scammer  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

FUDDER spotted! Do you even know what are you talking about and have an evidence to back up your words? If you don't have a solid to say just stay away from this project.
nataniel

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:11:18 AM

Hi, Devs!

Yes, the idea of ​​cryptopy does not look very good now.
I would suggest that you consider through the CMC top 100 exchanges, it is clear that the top ones may not be uplifted, but from those who are in the area of ​​50-100 by speaker, you can choose. I do not have much experience in this, therefore, in my opinion, we can consider it: BTC-Alpha
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:31:21 AM

I would suggest that you consider through the CMC top 100 exchanges, it is clear that the top ones may not be uplifted, but from those who are in the area of ​​50-100 by speaker, you can choose. I do not have much experience in this, therefore, in my opinion, we can consider it: BTC-Alpha
There are so many exchanges but I just love Binance exchange in any side, but I wonder how do we got a free listing on Binance since they charged 25BTC.
Aragorner

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:32:43 AM

Hi, Devs!

Working mainly with CryptoBridge/CREX-24/Graviex for new coins, Cryptopia for installed coins and Binance for top 100.
nataniel

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:38:56 AM

Hi, Devs!

Working mainly with CryptoBridge/CREX-24/Graviex for new coins, Cryptopia for installed coins and Binance for top 100.

I would also suggest the exchange:
CoinExchange, Exmo, HitBTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: