Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐️POS+MN⭐️PAYCORE - global solution for all money transactions⭐️  (Read 4281 times)
Gloxinia

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:49:32 AM

An announcement from Discord!

Good News!  Paycore coin is now listed on Benodes.com

Benodes Paycore page - https://benodes.com/en/masternode.php?coin=Paycore

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liminel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:22:36 AM

Paycore goes slowly to 100k? Or while it will hold at that price? It will be interesting. Undecided
riandr-wandelvill

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:45:17 PM

Paycore goes slowly to 100k? Or while it will hold at that price? It will be interesting. Undecided

Do you think that hamsters have already played enough?))) We will reach a hundred, but maybe not now.
Gloxinia

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:04:22 PM

Paycore coin is now listed on Nodecheck.io

Nodecheck.io is a well-known convenient monitoring service with a large number of users from all over the world. If you are not familiar with this service, we recommend that you pay attention  on it.

Nodecheck.io link - https://nodecheck.io/currency/PCR
Gloxinia

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:07:02 PM

Do not forget! After 50 000 block PCR MN will increase to 1500 collateral and rewards will increase to 4 PCR.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/525006527686246410/525287080624914433/tab.png?width=985&height=629

ferlks

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:43:30 AM

Do you think that hamsters have already played enough?))) We will reach a hundred, but maybe not now.

Not surprisingly, you probably remembered hamsters), judging by what is happening on the stock exchange. It's good that it was predicted, and there is nothing to worry about, maybe after this the project will pass the mark of 100 thousand.
lininmark

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:43:48 AM

Not surprisingly, you probably remembered hamsters), judging by what is happening on the stock exchange. It's good that it was predicted, and there is nothing to worry about, maybe after this the project will pass the mark of 100 thousand.

Not bad so the price has fallen. And then it goes down, it makes you buy some more)
boss.afro
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:45:44 AM

Many newbie accounts shill posting only in this thread giving fake reviews they are just bots  

And you I look not Newbie, but guru Grin do not laugh at me you're just a Troll who writes in almost every project that it's scammers and it's not when it will not be implemented. Maybe you get paid to write about it.
you are just a scammer from those shit coins when price droped from 3.5btc to 0.5 btc and you scammers launch a new coin to scam you are a shit scammer

I'm cheating ? provide evidence, even where they have you might have you just a Troll who is paid for something that you accused other projects that they are fraudulent without presenting any evidence, but only your stupid empty word.

Good project with lots of potentials to sky rocket,buying and hodl at the moment.I like this project
how much dev is paying  u to shill post here

You are a strange person .. You come to the discussion group of this project, and there’s essentially nothing else to be here. And you say why only paycore is praised here .. look at your messages and say hello to someone who pays for incomprehensible flood on different projects.

And he doesn't know how to do anything else, he gets paid to blame others.
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:06:45 AM

is there a bounty on this project?

Check on their discord, there's a bounty chat where you can earn a decent amount for every 30 minutes.

The price of paycore still stagnant at the moment, in no time 100k ish on the radar.
riandr-wandelvill

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:38:44 AM

is there a bounty on this project?

Check on their discord, there's a bounty chat where you can earn a decent amount for every 30 minutes.

The price of paycore still stagnant at the moment, in no time 100k ish on the radar.

All Paycore investors are undoubtedly waiting for this and more than one hundred thousand, but, no doubt, there is no way here either. Smiley
ferlks

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:43:23 PM

Apparently, the price has come to its stable state, now it will shake, we are waiting for new purchases. And we will fly to the moon.
 Roll Eyes Grin
I can not understand how the developers keep the price on the exchange?

I won’t say specifically whether the developers are holding, but yesterday, someone could not stand it, and it sold out, and today at a relatively low price, people decided to buy. The developers only try to keep the price higher than the declared all the time, and this is +
Gloxinia

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:02:53 PM

Congratulations to our winners, thank you for participating in our invite campaign!

Gloxinia

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:06:57 PM

Apparently, the price has come to its stable state, now it will shake, we are waiting for new purchases. And we will fly to the moon.
 Roll Eyes Grin

I won’t say specifically whether the developers are holding, but yesterday, someone could not stand it, and it sold out, and today at a relatively low price, people decided to buy. The developers only try to keep the price higher than the declared all the time, and this is +

Once factor why the price flop recently might be the the winners who dumped their coins from the invite campaign. I suggest to take the opportunity to some Paycore and wait for the price to recover.

Here's the winners list:

. Maximum - 500 PCR
2. Crypto Rob - 250 PCR
3. Useless Person - 125 PCR
4. Master MN - 10 PCR
5. Tisolm - 10 PCR
6. numa - 10 PCR
7. Discord of - 10 PCR
8. bokolis - 10 PCR
9.Crypto buzz - 10 PCR
10. Batman - 10 PCR
11. muffin - 5 PCR
12. Reader acc - 5 PCR
13. snars2018 - 5 PCR
14. Roy Hill - 5 PCR
15. dapp s - 5 PCR
16. sky - 5 PCR
17. Racer boy - 5 PCR
18. One - 5 PCR
19. NPC MN - 5 PCR
20. vampire - 5 PCR

Do you think they will not dump once the received their reward?
ferlks

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:44:52 PM

Roll Eyes Grin

Once factor why the price flop recently might be the the winners who dumped their coins from the invite campaign. I suggest to take the opportunity to some Paycore and wait for the price to recover.

Here's the winners list:

. Maximum - 500 PCR
2. Crypto Rob - 250 PCR
4. Master MN - 10 PCR
5. Tisolm - 10 PCR
6. numa - 10 PCR
7. Discord of - 10 PCR
8. bokolis - 10 PCR
9.Crypto buzz - 10 PCR
10. Batman - 10 PCR
11. muffin - 5 PCR
12. Reader acc - 5 PCR
13. snars2018 - 5 PCR
14. Roy Hill - 5 PCR
15. dapp s - 5 PCR
16. sky - 5 PCR
17. Racer boy - 5 PCR
18. One - 5 PCR
19. NPC MN - 5 PCR
20. vampire - 5 PCR

They will sell it. Only this price drop was hardly associated with them. They will still have time to give away their own. Quite good bonuses were given by the developers!
lininmark

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:22:25 PM

Yes. Investors were warned, they themselves are doing everything in their power. They do not give moments to create panic. Keep it up
Gloxinia

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:12:17 AM

WE ARE GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT PAYCORE PROJECT IS LISTED ON MIDEX EXCHANGE

PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR TRADING  https://dex.midas.investments/market/BIRAKE.PCR_BIRAKE.BTC

HAVE A GOOD TRADE FOR EVERYONE

Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:57:38 AM

Roll Eyes Grin

Here's the winners list:

. Maximum - 500 PCR
2. Crypto Rob - 250 PCR
4. Master MN - 10 PCR
5. Tisolm - 10 PCR
6. numa - 10 PCR
7. Discord of - 10 PCR
8. bokolis - 10 PCR
9.Crypto buzz - 10 PCR
10. Batman - 10 PCR
11. muffin - 5 PCR
12. Reader acc - 5 PCR
13. snars2018 - 5 PCR
14. Roy Hill - 5 PCR
15. dapp s - 5 PCR
16. sky - 5 PCR
17. Racer boy - 5 PCR
18. One - 5 PCR
19. NPC MN - 5 PCR
20. vampire - 5 PCR

They will sell it. Only this price drop was hardly associated with them. They will still have time to give away their own. Quite good bonuses were given by the developers!

I read on discord that the Dev divided the payouts to the winner in their invite campaign in order no to farm the price of paycore. Their invite bounty is unreal.
ferlks

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:52:16 PM

Roll Eyes Grin

Here's the winners list:

. Maximum - 500 PCR
2. Crypto Rob - 250 PCR
4. Master MN - 10 PCR
5. Tisolm - 10 PCR
6. numa - 10 PCR
7. Discord of - 10 PCR
8. bokolis - 10 PCR
9.Crypto buzz - 10 PCR
10. Batman - 10 PCR
11. muffin - 5 PCR
12. Reader acc - 5 PCR
13. snars2018 - 5 PCR
14. Roy Hill - 5 PCR
15. dapp s - 5 PCR
16. sky - 5 PCR
17. Racer boy - 5 PCR
18. One - 5 PCR
19. NPC MN - 5 PCR
20. vampire - 5 PCR

I read on discord that the Dev divided the payouts to the winner in their invite campaign in order no to farm the price of paycore. Their invite bounty is unreal.

The Paycore team did not give out awards for an invite company, do you think so? Undecided
lininmark

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

Roll Eyes Grin

Here's the winners list:

. Maximum - 500 PCR
2. Crypto Rob - 250 PCR
4. Master MN - 10 PCR
5. Tisolm - 10 PCR
6. numa - 10 PCR
7. Discord of - 10 PCR
8. bokolis - 10 PCR
9.Crypto buzz - 10 PCR
10. Batman - 10 PCR
11. muffin - 5 PCR
12. Reader acc - 5 PCR
13. snars2018 - 5 PCR
14. Roy Hill - 5 PCR
15. dapp s - 5 PCR
16. sky - 5 PCR
17. Racer boy - 5 PCR
18. One - 5 PCR
19. NPC MN - 5 PCR
20. vampire - 5 PCR

The Paycore team did not give out awards for an invite company, do you think so? Undecided

Payments were simply divided so that everyone could not simultaneously sell the awards received for the invitation to the company. The paycore team thought of everything, I think it’s not worth worrying. Wink
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:59:52 PM

Already listed on Crypto-Bridge which show that PAYCORE mean business and that has been recognized by a leading exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: