Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐️POS+MN⭐️PAYCORE - global solution for all money transactions⭐️  (Read 4281 times)
SquireAu

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:03:06 PM

Already listed on Midas which is awesome as it presents a benefit for all investors both big and small

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferlks

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:58:50 AM

The course has gradually stabilized, and it starts to grow again. Do you expect a pump soon? Roll Eyes Huh
riandr-wandelvill

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:55:12 PM

The course has gradually stabilized, and it starts to grow again. Do you expect a pump soon? Roll Eyes Huh

Pump is not needed) Let the better the price before the moon goes .. Now we still need to see what will happen after the sale of coins from people who won the invite company, whether the others will feel it somehow or not?
lininmark

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:56:01 PM

Pump is not needed) Let the better the price before the moon goes .. Now we still need to see what will happen after the sale of coins from people who won the invite company, whether the others will feel it somehow or not?

coins from an invite to the company are given out wisely, I think it will not affect much on the price. The paycore team managed to think it over)
archieorchibald

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:35:21 AM

coins from an invite to the company are given out wisely, I think it will not affect much on the price. The paycore team managed to think it over)

Everyone is waiting for the price increase .. and if it seems to me, the pump will be due to the sale of coins from the company's invite.
lininmark

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:22:10 PM

Everyone is waiting for the price increase .. and if it seems to me, the pump will be due to the sale of coins from the company's invite.

The winners of the invite company in no way do not affect the price, and it’s great to worry about it anymore, I don’t think so. The paycore team is great again. So keep Smiley
Gloxinia

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:41:32 AM

An announcement from Discord!

PayCore Coin is now live on PRO BLOCKCHAIN.

PRO BLOCKCHAIN - It's a simple site where you can find: masternodes, price, volume, marketcap statistic in real time.

PROBLOCKCHAIN - https://pro-blockchain.com/en/masternodes?MasternodeSearch%5Bname%5D=PAYCORE
Gloxinia

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:42:29 AM

New youtube PayCore review from our community member published!

https://youtu.be/JrDvuWGtWDo
Gloxinia

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:44:14 AM

Paycore coin is now listed on Coinstats.app

https://coinstats.app/liveprices/paycore

Good service with a large audience so that more people will meet with our project.

lininmark

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:21:29 PM

Pretty good and stable, the price of paycore holds. Now there are not enough altcoins that can hold the stock exchange. Many after the pump begin to fall. Paycore team keep it up, success in further development!!

They do not hold on the stock exchange, as they say they will do one thing. But in the end, they earn money, and the project comes out, and there are a lot of them.
Paycore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:59:16 PM

Hello friends!
We have a great opportunity to represent our project to the general public of the cryptoworld with big Prague Event and we decided not to miss such a chance even despite the fact that initially it was not in our progress line!

PAYCORE will be represented at Bitcoin Conference Prague together with our media partner - Cryptoshib!

https://prague.bc.events/en

We will definitely inform our community about the progress of our preparation, and media report from the event also will be published here.

Come to visit us - it will be great
Gloxinia

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:13:04 AM

Mandatory wallet update released!

Please download new wallet version v1.2.2

https://github.com/PayCoreProject/PayCore/releases/tag/1.2.2

Change log:
- POS update;
- Code security update;
- Minimum input size for staking increased to 10 PCR coins;
- Staking mature time increased to 12 hours;
- Minor bugs fix;

All wallets should be updated until 65100 block

wellekewwe

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:58:26 AM

Paycore never ceases to please, good price and development. Thanks to a well-built team.

I agree with you, the price starts to grow again, the Paycore team keep it up!
ferlks

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:22:16 PM

Paycore never ceases to please, good price and development. Thanks to a well-built team.

Again, the rise in prices? Who thinks how much the price will rise this week? Or remain as is? Undecided Roll Eyes
lininmark

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:53:07 PM

Again, the rise in prices? Who thinks how much the price will rise this week? Or remain as is? Undecided Roll Eyes

I think that growth will still be, but, at least, again, it is impossible to guess who will sell ... Huh
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 12:13:22 AM

SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5109289.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
ferlks

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:31:54 AM

I think that growth will still be, but, at least, again, it is impossible to guess who will sell ... Huh

We almost guessed.) Of course, we didn’t fly to the moon, but it was still good) will we pass the 100k threshold? Roll Eyes
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:08:32 PM

i do not understand who these newbies who wrote in this topic but the project is one big scam! there is no team and the project site shows their level. and most importantly, the white paper that is copied that shows that they do not plan to do anything.
harvestjohn

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:33:20 AM

I don’t understand a bit what the problem is of the people who write above, if you don’t like the project, don’t touch it, there are very many other projects that are much worse, but people buy their coins and then complain, there are 2 ways out, or you buy and trade at your discretion, or not, a matter of choice. Huh
Paycore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:34:48 PM

Hello community!

We're happy to announce that Paycore is now listed on StakeCube!

StakeCube is a big well known fully automated pool with large audience

Let's welcome newcomers!

Join our discord to catch fresh news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: