Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐️POS+MN⭐️PAYCORE - global solution for all money transactions⭐️  (Read 4280 times)
Gloxinia

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:27:04 PM

-snip-

lol, I didn't know there's another exchange site for Paycore, I'll would like to confirm in their discord chat if this true?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:58:30 PM

-snip-

lol, I didn't know there's another exchange site for Paycore, I'll would like to confirm in their discord chat if this true?

Let's wait for the announcement of the Devs, I check on their discrod channel there's still no announcement of thew new exchange site. As I can see the exchange site is very new too in the crypto scene.
Gloxinia

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:51:16 PM

-snip-

Let's wait for the announcement of the Devs, I check on their discrod channel there's still no announcement of thew new exchange site. As I can see the exchange site is very new too in the crypto scene.

The Dev said labrotrix is not part on their official exchange sites for Paycore be careful to trade in their site.

Official Exchange Sites of Paycore:

Crypto-Bridge -  https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PCR_BRIDGE.BTC
Midex -  https://dex.midas.investments/market/BIRAKE.PCR_BIRAKE.BTC
Gloxinia

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:47:23 AM

An announcement from Discord!

We are pleased to inform our community about the preparation of our new project called  SMMcoin

The idea was born by our team based on the great work of our marketing teammates.

The project will be aimed at building a platform for providing promotion and marketing services for customers,  as well as launching it's own new solutions for promoting cryptocurrency all over the World.

Join us, it will be great. Launch soon!

https://discord.gg/uaHA3vb
Gloxinia

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:51:44 AM

In connection with the SMM coin announcement, I would like to calm the pessimists and immediately explain what will happen next.

The PCR project is going well, we are successfully continuing to develop the platform and everything is going according to the plan.

In the near future we are going to:

- take part in conferences
- expand partnerships (negotiations are already underway)
- develop our platform
- make new promo social campaigns

Over the past month, we have increased the development team, as well as the support team, so as to develop both projects without any problems.
We have already shown the first design of the Paycore platform and, given the comments, we continue to work on it.
In other words, Paycore will not suffer in any way from the launch of a new project, and will even win, because when newcomers learn about SMM, people will also learn about Paycore.
Nanbaka

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:12:28 AM

Wow, a new project developed by paycore devs! I'm looking forward for the release of the whitepaper, when can we expect the new announcement thread for SMM coin?
Gloxinia

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:24:24 AM

Wow, a new project developed by paycore devs! I'm looking forward for the release of the whitepaper, when can we expect the new announcement thread for SMM coin?

Dev said whitepaper still on working, it will be published before the Crypto-Bridge listing. Let's wait for the announcement when the new thread will be posted for SMM Coin.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:37:49 PM

i do not understand who these newbies who wrote in this topic but the project is one big scam! there is no team and the project site shows their level. and most importantly, the white paper that is copied that shows that they do not plan to do anything.
I agree 100% scam project

The newbie question is easily answered: the scammers start new accounts on this forum and spam their own discussion with positive comments.

im want to pay attention look one team copy paste projects. just copy the already working draft team and roadmap. and change the names of course.

Cheesy that's a funny move from the team. They copied a whole white paper or just a few passages from another one (which is bad enough, too)?

As the Devs said there will be a new white paper to be released soon so let's wait for the mean time.

But wouldn't you say that it is impossible to recover any of the trust lost. Think about it, copying a white paper, how would you ever trust them again?

As long as the project still on run I will still bet my money on their project it's a matter of gambling. It's just you made a profit or it's a loss.

It will just become a lot harder for this project to become a success as there is a stigma now for a good reason.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Nanbaka

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:20:37 PM

Dev said whitepaper still on working, it will be published before the Crypto-Bridge listing. Let's wait for the announcement when the new thread will be posted for SMM Coin.

I joined in their discord channel of SMM coin and the community is active at the moment. I'm so excited when the official release of their annoucnement  thread and the specification of the coin.
Gloxinia

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:31:11 PM

Many of you probably guessed that it was planned to be listed at Cryptopia. Unfortunately, this is not possible in the current situation and, of course, this exchange is no longer credible.
Our attempt to be listed at Yobit.net was unsuccessful, they list tokens only. If they will be ready to list us, they will inform us and we will definitely appear there. 100
Nevertheless, we clearly understand that our project needs a more serious exchange.
We are grateful to MidexMIDEX_128  and Crypto-bridgeCB_128 , these are excellent platforms, they helped us to strengthen, to attract the attention of a wide audience and to show our work, but we must go further and grow up.
Now there are stormy discussions of the new exchange in our team. We were even a little tired of this, despite the friendly atmosphere.
That is why we would like to see the proposals of our community.

You can certainly advise one of the top exchanges to which you respect.

It's time to make a choice and move on. Help us with this difficult choice.

We respect our great community, it is with your help that we make this project and you can help to make it better and stronger with simple advice.muscle
You can write your suggestions in the channel #suggestions. We want to see your opinion!

liminel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:40:55 AM

This is cool, Paycore is trying to seem to a wide audience, and I’m sure it will be successful. Thank you for trying to listen to the views of large investors and not so much.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:32:27 PM

If this gets listed on an exchange I am sure that some people will get burned. Although some here claim otherwise, there are more reasons to believe that this is a scam than to believe otherwise. Be careful here.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ferlks

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:08:20 PM

I can agree with you, because you have to be careful everywhere in this area, someone earns and forgets about the projects that gave the desired, and someone achieves slightly different results.
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:10:29 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5109289.0

scam

see how 50% of nodes locked is dumped at a time twice

this project is a pure scam plagiarised white paper , building fake volumes , newbie shill posts , dumping of nodes don't ever trust this scam
Gloxinia

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:36:15 PM

If this gets listed on an exchange I am sure that some people will get burned. Although some here claim otherwise, there are more reasons to believe that this is a scam than to believe otherwise. Be careful here.

Despite the accusation of plagiarism, the team keep on moving a head. Perhaps this 1st quarter Paycore will be listed on another exchange sites. Expect the price will moon!
Gloxinia

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:31:09 PM

The price of Paycore is on bloodbath! It's time to take the opportunity to buy some!

Gloxinia

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:53:10 PM

Despite the fact that our team has a Sunday offload from work, today we are all fully engaged in tasks. A lot of work, we try to keep up.

To inform you about the positive news of the weekend:

We received an unexpected bonus from our partners - the Snode team. Paycore is now online at Snode DEX

https://exchange.snode.co/market/BIRAKE.PCR_BIRAKE.BTC

We looked at all the advises about the exchanges that you wrote in the channel #suggestions. Thank you. We will explore each of the exchanges and evaluate the possibility and effectiveness of the listing. The final decision will be announced later.
Nanbaka

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:08:04 PM

Despite the accusation of plagiarism, the team keep on moving a head. Perhaps this 1st quarter Paycore will be listed on another exchange sites. Expect the price will moon!

Paycore will releasing a new white paper there's no specific date was given! As an investor it seems the team is very hard working and I do believe I'm lucky where I did put my money on. 
slarsum

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:11:36 PM

I heard that there's a new project will be launching by paycore that concerns in marketing and advertising.

Paycore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:50:54 PM

We received an unexpected bonus from our partners - the Snode team. Paycore is now online at Snode DEX
https://exchange.snode.co/market/BIRAKE.PCR_BIRAKE.BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: