Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main problem with the crypto market at the moment?  (Read 19683 times)
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:58:45 PM

main problem of crypto market is that new trader are falling for fomo or fud trap and are loosing money,mainly new investor are getting scammed of because of scam ico ,they are not researching or using their brain ,they are just seeing instant profit and falling to the trap.and there is misconception around crypto that when you invest in crypto you get high profit in short time ,crypto follow same rule like other assets but price fluctuation is more,you have to hold for good time to earn good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:07:06 PM

I agree. Hodl. Also buy at the bottom or at the beginning of the bull run, such times which is now. I would recommend to invest into Yggdrash now if you have 0 coin at the moment. We are 96% down and our team is super active and working hard in order to launch our Mainnet at Q3.
Basically you can expect huge multipleliers. Obviously no pain no gain. Risk only what you can afford to lose.
main problem of crypto market is that new trader are falling for fomo or fud trap and are loosing money,mainly new investor are getting scammed of because of scam ico ,they are not researching or using their brain ,they are just seeing instant profit and falling to the trap.and there is misconception around crypto that when you invest in crypto you get high profit in short time ,crypto follow same rule like other assets but price fluctuation is more,you have to hold for good time to earn good profit.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:12:53 PM

At the moment, the main problem is the fact that investors are scared of a continuous dump in price  thereby increasing there loss some have also began to take profit in other to play safe and take part of the capital invested, thou the bull run is yet to commence, we all need o still HOLD on and be hopeful.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:24:28 AM

We have reason to be hopeful. We are above 3120$.
We are actually near to 4000$. So a bull run is around the corner. Bottom is in.

At the moment, the main problem is the fact that investors are scared of a continuous dump in price  thereby increasing there loss some have also began to take profit in other to play safe and take part of the capital invested, thou the bull run is yet to commence, we all need o still HOLD on and be hopeful.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:10:54 PM

At the moment, the main problem is the fact that investors are scared of a continuous dump in price  thereby increasing there loss some have also began to take profit in other to play safe and take part of the capital invested, thou the bull run is yet to commence, we all need o still HOLD on and be hopeful.
Agreed, lack of investment is truly a big thing that makes you feel the market is down trodden. This is true to some extent, and by the moment when value of bitcoin grows high automatically the investment flow into the market increases. This serves as a support system and carry forward the growth of bitcoin with other altcoins that are available in the market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:49:18 PM

Hi,
According to you what do you think is the main problem at the moment in the crypto world?
So why we don't see real life adoption yet and so on.

According to me the answer is simple. People from the general public treats crypto as a new style high risk gambling. They don't take it seriously.
Why?

Yes, I understand what you mean, but everyone has a different perspective, in my opinion the main problem with the crypto market is the strict regulations/prohibitions issued by the government. Even today not a few crypto users are worried and afraid of the ban, so they are reluctant to transact in open places, let alone socialize cryptocurrency. If this problem can be solved, I think mass adoption can run smoothly.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:29:24 PM

We have reason to be hopeful. We are above 3120$.
We are actually near to 4000$. So a bull run is around the corner. Bottom is in.

I really don’t understand why they are being afraid of all this when it is starting process price has been increasing and decreasing since start so no need worry just chill, if they are worry and make panic it will go wrong for them at the same time for bitcoin future because panic selling makes price get down, it was a dump year but 2019 will pump up price once again so don’t worry just invest more if you have money.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:53:07 AM

What I see here is that the number of ICOs that are running is not in accordance with the roadmap and whitepaper, and causes many ICOs to die or prices to fall very deeply, which is a bit more cause investors don't want to invest in ICO anymore, I hope there will be institutions to monitor ICO token tokens so that there is no more fraud that harms investors.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:37:29 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 11:24:39 AM by dark08

There were many scams before. Now they are less, unless if you don't count BTT a scam since you are going to pay for something which was always free:) Yes, the delays never a good things however sometimes it is for the better long term.

What I see here is that the number of ICOs that are running is not in accordance with the roadmap and whitepaper, and causes many ICOs to die or prices to fall very deeply, which is a bit more cause investors don't want to invest in ICO anymore, I hope there will be institutions to monitor ICO token tokens so that there is no more fraud that harms investors.

Until now there so many scammer in cryptoworld it not easy to recognize which project have a potential(legit) or scam in the end.
However this time most people are now aware tobe careful to invest in any ico project.
Since we experienced a long run hard fall of bitcoin last year people are now expecting a bull run but we cannot assure when that time happen.

wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:42:27 PM

I personally think , the main problem is traders also. The moment bitcoin gained massive popularity , many innocent people bought at high price. And since the bubble burst, it hurt the crypto market like really hard. Those panic sellers are one of the problems. Also one problem are the scammers , they've been rampant since the "bitcoin fever". They came in during the golden days and they never left , jumping from one method to another to scam people. And since then , people are very cautious in investing on crypto.

PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:31:09 PM

Do your own research. I did and that's why I invest into Yggdrash.

I personally think , the main problem is traders also. The moment bitcoin gained massive popularity , many innocent people bought at high price. And since the bubble burst, it hurt the crypto market like really hard. Those panic sellers are one of the problems. Also one problem are the scammers , they've been rampant since the "bitcoin fever". They came in during the golden days and they never left , jumping from one method to another to scam people. And since then , people are very cautious in investing on crypto.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:46:03 PM

There were many scams before. Now they are less, unless if you don't count BTT a scam since you are going to pay for something which was always free:) Yes, the delays never a good things however sometimes it is for the better long term.

Until now there so many scammer in cryptoworld it not easy to recognize which project have a potential(legit) or scam in the end.
However this time most people are now aware tobe careful to invest in any ico project.
Since we experienced a long run hard fall of bitcoin last year people are now expecting a bull run but we cannot assure when that time happen.
Scamming is not an issue but it is also a mistake, we use to get scammed because of our own mistake which is not good to do, there are so many websites and YouTube channels are giving good information about crypto currency so if we will watch them and increase our knowledge about crypto currency so we will not suffer scamming, panic selling is also an issue so people should not be greedy at all.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:37:36 PM

Voltile converts into volume and more intrigue. Dependability converts into low volumes and less intrigue. Individuals are here for a reason, and that reason is the thing that will keep on pulling in individuals in the coming years. Simply peruse through web based life and this discussion when there is no instability individuals get exhausted and center around different things. Solidness will come when use turns into the principle explanation behind individuals to be here, which will take years.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:12:53 AM

I think cryptocurrency need mass adoption and proof of transparency.People feel how can they trust crypto if theres a lot of scamming and inside job hacking happen to trading exchange. Some people are greedy of money that doenst even belong to them.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:15:39 AM

Yes. This is true. Quadriga and Cryptopia. Recent stories. Both of them sounds dodgy like hell. We need to sort out these issues if we want to see any mass adoption. I am optimistic and these issues will be sorted out so mass adoption can happen..

I think cryptocurrency need mass adoption and proof of transparency.People feel how can they trust crypto if theres a lot of scamming and inside job hacking happen to trading exchange. Some people are greedy of money that doenst even belong to them.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 01:46:32 PM

One main problem with crypto market is that the team of a project itself are manipulating the price of the coins which in the end investors don't trust the projects created by the team. If the team are not distributing bounties to the bounty participants, the investors can see eminent things that can happen, the team wants to acquire them all back and focuses on it instead of the project development.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:27:11 PM

The issue is that, individuals are effectively get disappointed and they are effectively be apprehensive at whatever point there are a slight changes in the market. They are effectively attracted to what manipulative individuals drives them. The market is as of now fell and individuals are freezing. Its everything normal, except on the off chance that you will go standard, you can't be on the rocket at whatever point that showcase arrives on moon.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:49:10 PM

Market has achieved its particular dimension where the majority of individuals believes it's a great opportunity to stop yet mate this is time when we need such reasoning like purchasing cryptos in high numbers, this year I have seen such a significant number of constructive changes in market which ordered to me to continue holding so the main issue is trust individuals should trust crypto in any event indeed in light of the fact that things has begun to recuperate now.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:27:21 PM

Surely I will be agree that the main problem for crypto currency market now day is adoption but externally no matter how hard we think off we can’t really get the real point behind market problems, so some of them are, panic selling which makes price get down, no faith for holding as people are not ready to hold and they are greedy enough to get fast profit which is making market unstable continuously.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:49:42 PM

Yes. This is true. Quadriga and Cryptopia. Recent stories. Both of them sounds dodgy like hell. We need to sort out these issues if we want to see any mass adoption. I am optimistic and these issues will be sorted out so mass adoption can happen..

These incidents aren't the few bad events that happened to the market.
There is mt.gox, et. al.

The story of Quadriga CX isn't really convincing and we don't know if it's a real one. If ever it does, RIP for the CEO but for the customers whom he has left thinking about their funds are on bad mood.

Be patient.
The moon is coming,
Moon will come without any confirmation that we ever entered to that phase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: