Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main problem with the crypto market at the moment?  (Read 19688 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:11:15 PM

True. However at the end of the day, they will accept it and they are going to control as much as we let them to control it. This is it. Otherwise this would create even more serious fundamental challenges to the deep state.

Main problem is the adoption yet not all governments would have the same view towards crypto and with its decentralized properties we can really say that
it do really opposes governments laws and we know that all sorts of things that cant be controlled wont really be liked by them which its normal to think that
they wont accept it in the end of the day.

True, so this will be a continues battle so we can't really say that it's the main problem. I see the investors are just reluctant to enter because of the price. People wanted more money, but if the price of bitcoin is just $4k, and ETH is $140, and both are struggling, then it will be just a waiting game for everyone unless we go on another rally and the price pick up in the next months.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:00:13 PM

I have a good news to you sir. The market has been crashed from 870billion Overall market cap to 100 billion which was the bottom. We won't hit lower than that. Bottom is in now we are above 140 billion , more than 40% increase. So move on and sir be in the present. We still got 2105 projects listed on CMC. We got many good and real projects.

There are only a couple of projects in this space who are truly using blockchain as it should be used. The problem is, most projects are still using the blockchain for the wrong things. The blockchain is there to create a layer of trust, not to replace the internet or to create mere tokens for ICOs.  Most projects now create tokens just to raise funds without having a deep thought about the utility of those tokens. Most token prices will only climb up with hype and marketing skills, only to crash down when the hodlers realize that there is no real utility of the tokens.

Hence, the problem is this: the market is flooded with useless tokens. Most of those tokens were only used to raise funds and not to have any ready-to-go utilities. 90% of projects now are simply copy-cats of one another. The market really deserves to crash in order to flush out the toxic tokens and pave way for great blockchain ideas.

Until more projects introduce ready-to-go blockchain token utilities, The market will remain like this. any rise in prices now will be purely due to hype or manipulations. For the market to move maturely, real projects are needed... real use-cases are needed. Projects need to attach real in-demand value to their tokens. There are too many toxic tokens now. The era of token hype will soon be over. People have gotten smarter and aren't buying into the market. Very soon, the only thing that will attract blockchain investors and users will be neither the hype nor the marketing, but the real utility blockchain projects have to offer.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:03:21 PM

Prices already significantly higher than the bottom was by the way. Learn from the charts. Do you still believe in a below 2000$ Bitcoin? Well thanks for your contribution.

True. However at the end of the day, they will accept it and they are going to control as much as we let them to control it. This is it. Otherwise this would create even more serious fundamental challenges to the deep state.

Main problem is the adoption yet not all governments would have the same view towards crypto and with its decentralized properties we can really say that
it do really opposes governments laws and we know that all sorts of things that cant be controlled wont really be liked by them which its normal to think that
they wont accept it in the end of the day.

True, so this will be a continues battle so we can't really say that it's the main problem. I see the investors are just reluctant to enter because of the price. People wanted more money, but if the price of bitcoin is just $4k, and ETH is $140, and both are struggling, then it will be just a waiting game for everyone unless we go on another rally and the price pick up in the next months.
[/quote]
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:04:42 PM

I think one of the main reasons is the complexity of cryptocurrency processes for ordinary people, from which fear and frivolous attitude is generated, which is detrimental aspects.
It may people afraid that once they'll  mistakenly send into wrong address they can't recover it anymore.
In some aspect also that many investors(whales) tried to manipulate the market and create hypes which some of us in here( for newbie) might experience losses which decide to quit in crypto and sell their coins in cheap prices. 
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:41:47 AM

True. However I hope I won't be a newbie forever:)

I think one of the main reasons is the complexity of cryptocurrency processes for ordinary people, from which fear and frivolous attitude is generated, which is detrimental aspects.
It may people afraid that once they'll  mistakenly send into wrong address they can't recover it anymore.
In some aspect also that many investors(whales) tried to manipulate the market and create hypes which some of us in here( for newbie) might experience losses which decide to quit in crypto and sell their coins in cheap prices. 
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:45:19 PM

I dont think that it has any problem with crypto at this moment. Fluctuation is its nature and yes i feel this is what cryto's strength unlike fiats. Crypto market's growth is just because of the fluctuation and demand to it attracting too many investors.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 12:20:06 AM

This is the spirit and now we are poised to explode big time. Go Bitcoin and Yggdrash!:)

I dont think that it has any problem with crypto at this moment. Fluctuation is its nature and yes i feel this is what cryto's strength unlike fiats. Crypto market's growth is just because of the fluctuation and demand to it attracting too many investors.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:24:00 PM

Yeah, ain't no problem with crypto, only with the panic sellers and dumpers holding the market not to go up. I do hope that they will change their style and turn into delivering some strength of holding their coins. They're not helping anyway, instead it help to drag the market down and even hard to recover.
It is just ti give them some realization and think over of what they do with us.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:36:15 PM

True. However I hope I won't be a newbie forever:)

Instead of being worry and making problems for entire market it is good to be careful and don’t jump in any site without having strong knowledge and information, jealous and scammers are there in our life so better avoid them and don’t sell because someone is scaring you for low price, just chill and be wise to say them sell to you at low price, hold your coin and be patient.
Tungsten-1

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:04:29 PM

So it is very important to know crypto currency is all has the most fluctuating nature and miner rise fall does not matter, infect people wait for this opportunity so they can buy at low price, the problem is only lack of knowledge which makes people to sell at panic and it gives market a wrong direction, to dump, fluctuation is not the problem for sure.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 04:39:08 AM

Yes. Personally I don't believe for example that Bitcoin can be 2000$ or less but if it would be I will go all in. I believe Bitcoin already hit bottom also Yggdrash hit bottom. However at the moment we have some amazing buying opportunity we are only 4x above our all time low at Yggdrash.

So it is very important to know crypto currency is all has the most fluctuating nature and miner rise fall does not matter, infect people wait for this opportunity so they can buy at low price, the problem is only lack of knowledge which makes people to sell at panic and it gives market a wrong direction, to dump, fluctuation is not the problem for sure.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:57:21 AM

If anyone decides that they are going to leave cryptocurrency because of the price that is down, Then it is up to them. You don't expect the price of something like this to keep on going up forever. Everything here has its own time, it doesn't happen every time, there are times for bear market and there is also a time for a bull run. One does not only keep on repeating itself. Best thing, like everyone will always say in this forum, is for everyone to be having patience and also also do whatever.

Like most other systems and programs, crytpo markets also might be having some problems and complexity and we need to overcome that by innovating appropriate solutions. It may take time still this will not lead to any change in the determined future of cryptos.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:51:42 PM

If anyone decides that they are going to leave cryptocurrency because of the price that is down, Then it is up to them. You don't expect the price of something like this to keep on going up forever. Everything here has its own time, it doesn't happen every time, there are times for bear market and there is also a time for a bull run. One does not only keep on repeating itself. Best thing, like everyone will always say in this forum, is for everyone to be having patience and also also do whatever.

Like most other systems and programs, crytpo markets also might be having some problems and complexity and we need to overcome that by innovating appropriate solutions. It may take time still this will not lead to any change in the determined future of cryptos.
I don't think that the decrease of price can let a true bitcoiner to leave this community and never use bitcoin. As we know all, bitcoin was created 10 years ago and it's still a new technology which it will be allowed to more improvement in the future, there isn't something perfect. up and down, prices are normal things in a market, so that's why I don't think it will be the reason for quitting such a great community like this. I'm sure that the future will be bright for bitcoin and even for a lot of outcomes, I believe in that, because our technology are improving day by day, and we are on the way to start using this secure and fast payment unless of using git.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 11:08:46 PM

Yes, we should focus more and more on mainstream adoption in general and not on price movement.

For instance soon you can use your Yeed (the coin in the Yggdrash ecosystem) in a Decentre Cafe;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/YggdrashYEED/comments/b3wp4n/r2v_development_company_of_yggdrash_and_decentre/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

I don't think that the decrease of price can let a true bitcoiner to leave this community and never use bitcoin. As we know all, bitcoin was created 10 years ago and it's still a new technology which it will be allowed to more improvement in the future, there isn't something perfect. up and down, prices are normal things in a market, so that's why I don't think it will be the reason for quitting such a great community like this. I'm sure that the future will be bright for bitcoin and even for a lot of outcomes, I believe in that, because our technology are improving day by day, and we are on the way to start using this secure and fast payment unless of using git.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:21:25 PM

Yes. Personally I don't believe for example that Bitcoin can be 2000$ or less but if it would be I will go all in. I believe Bitcoin already hit bottom also Yggdrash hit bottom. However at the moment we have some amazing buying opportunity we are only 4x above our all time low at Yggdrash.

Every new investors should know this and keep this in mind that price will not remain the same forever as it will change with the passage of time, but we will have to trust our skills and our investment that it is just temporary fall of price soon it will rise again, so need to hold and avoid panic at any kind of situation, just have patience and wait then market will not suffer any problem.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:01:38 PM

Yes, we should focus more and more on mainstream adoption in general and not on price movement.

For instance soon you can use your Yeed (the coin in the Yggdrash ecosystem) in a Decentre Cafe;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/YggdrashYEED/comments/b3wp4n/r2v_development_company_of_yggdrash_and_decentre/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

I am one of those good investors because I know very soon this time will be no more and I will make profit, I am waiting for rise in price with patience, as I know it has good history and it will recover very soon, price fall gave me chance to buy at low price and store for long term as I am long term investor so I never give up as lose of patience will create problem for entire market.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:45:34 PM

Every new investors should know this and keep this in mind that price will not remain the same forever as it will change with the passage of time, but we will have to trust our skills and our investment that it is just temporary fall of price soon it will rise again, so need to hold and avoid panic at any kind of situation, just have patience and wait then market will not suffer any problem.

If they will know this and will follow the changing direction of the price I am sure no one will lose actually, we are makers and breakers of market so we will have to move very carefully as our negative action can leave bad effect for all other investors, a good investor earns and let other earn, so panic selling is the actual and the only problem, just avoid it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Tungsten-1

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:13:00 PM

Well done. Your patience will be rewarded  plentiful. Especially if you are a holder of Yggdrash!;)

I am one of those good investors because I know very soon this time will be no more and I will make profit, I am waiting for rise in price with patience, as I know it has good history and it will recover very soon, price fall gave me chance to buy at low price and store for long term as I am long term investor so I never give up as lose of patience will create problem for entire market.
Yeah very soon price will recover so investors should not lose patience and wait for right time to sell, most of time market suffers because of panic selling, so avoid it and never allow yourself to sell at low price, trust and value of investors matters allot, actual reason behind the increasing price is gradually increasing number of investors so I think we should keep holding.
dive-coin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:08:25 PM

Didn't check for the whole thread, guess it might've been said, but mass adoption and lack of transparency on top of regulation attempts is what can be considered a hindering factor for the crypto market.

ICOs booming in 2017 and kinda dieing in 2018 is a thing of a past already, however, that brought us to a current state of skepticism and uncertainty.

So, facebook coin, JPM coin and etc. hopefully will solve these problems, but who knows what it'd look like.
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:20:38 PM

Yes, However we are not interested in JPM coin nor in facebook coin that is for sure. At least I am not interested in the slightest. Mark wants to control the world. Where will I benefit from that?

Didn't check for the whole thread, guess it might've been said, but mass adoption and lack of transparency on top of regulation attempts is what can be considered a hindering factor for the crypto market.

ICOs booming in 2017 and kinda dieing in 2018 is a thing of a past already, however, that brought us to a current state of skepticism and uncertainty.

So, facebook coin, JPM coin and etc. hopefully will solve these problems, but who knows what it'd look like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: