Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from my experience  (Read 349 times)
jessyj48 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:05:17 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 06:45:29 PM by jessyj48
Merited by TimeTeller (1), Herbert2020 (1)

This is mainly for newbies still finding their ways in crypto world

Donts  
1) stop Dreaming in your head ,its wrong, you have to face reality and work towards achieving your goals , it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always

2) don't ever invest your money in projects that have absolute nothing to offer ,meaningless coins that are just plain coin

3) if you are a miner like me don't point your mining rigs to worthless coins that will be worthless in no time especially billion coins ,100 billion max supply because they tend to stay at highest 1sat per price ,I've made the mistakes in the past and they are now lower than 1sat and its now a pain in the ass to sell off on exchange

3) new coins are not a must unless the very good ones that brings something new to the table ,there are some old coins that are badass ,I called them sleeping dragons ,do thorough research

* And miners becareful of pump and dump coins ,they are just copycats of existing ones ,its plaguing cryptonight coins lately ,some months back too many cryptonote coins were released and 80% of they are just plain garbage ,make sure the devs mean business
Thanks.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

stop living in your head ,its wrong it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always

All of your decisions will have to be made with your head but the important thing is to make thoroughly thought out decisions and then to stick with them to a large extent. If you let every price movement get to you then your mental health will suffer and trading will feel like a chore. It should be fun, exciting and rewarding.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Donts 
1) stop living in your head ,its wrong it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always
Is there a way you live outside of your head? I think you meant, stop thinking emotionally.

2) don't ever invest your money in projects that have absolute nothing to offer ,meaningless coins that are just plain coin
I know like 2 Altcoin projects that have something meaningful to offer. Yes you're correct.

3) if you are a miner like me don't point your mining rigs to worthless coins that will be worthless in no time especially billion coins ,100 billion max supply because they tend to stay at highest 1sat per price ,I've made the mistakes in the past and they are now lower than 1sat and its now a pain in the ass to sell off on exchange
Are there any minable coins in 2018?

3) new coins are not a must unless the very good ones that brings something new to the table ,there are some old coins that are badass ,I called them sleeping dragons ,do thorough research
I call them pump and dump trash. They are just there to shake the market if the whales feel like making some quick money.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

I dont mine but Ive seen some miners who are good to find out these good and new coins. It is what they do, while the difficulty isnt so high, they mine so the reward would be high on them.

As for the newbies, invest to the coins/projects you know.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

I think for miners soon there will not be many serious options left other than btc especially after ethereum's upcoming upgrade where the miner's reward will be significantly reduced and then in the next upgrade mining will be completely turned off due to change of algorithm to proof of stake so everyone has to be vigilant about it.

makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

There are really a lot of useless coins that are rubbish. our task is not to participate in such projects and not to waste our time on them

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

Your experience is great. It's really cool tha you wrote about your mistakes. Also I want to add that It's better to invest in long-term projects. It's less risky and more profitable on long distance.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

It seems that advice is for newbie miners. Thank you for your share. But Im disagree with your first opinion, because there are many good traders who have been profiting in this market, and they work in this as a real work. So, I don't think crypto space is a "dream".
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

This is mainly for newbies still finding their ways in crypto world

Donts  
1) stop Dreaming in your head ,its wrong, you have to face reality and work towards achieving your goals , it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always

* And miners becareful of pump and dump coins ,they are just copycats of existing ones ,its plaguing cryptonight coins lately ,some months back too many cryptonote coins were released and 80% of they are just plain garbage ,make sure the devs mean business
Thanks.
There is nothing wrong with dreaming your goals but in order to achieve your dream you need to work hard and put all you effort on achieving your dream. Investing in a coin who do not have potential is a very worse idea. If you have already experience that investing do not ever do it again.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

Thank you for the experience , but I will say that in truth need from the new coins now to stay away due to the fact a lot of them just falls down and does not rise , and 2 points I think that dreaming is useful and necessary !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

Are there any minable coins in 2018?

there are always mineable altcoins out there, from the old coins that have been around for years to brand new coins that spring out like mushrooms. the real question that you should be asking is how to make profit from them. it is a hard thing to do specially in a dumping season but it is still possible, specially with low electricity costs. you sometimes have to be quick in switching from one shitcoin to another.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

mining has a different purpose where some of them want to sell coins that are obtained at the best prices now and this coin selection must be based on the selection of profitable mining coin trends. if you do mining for the long term, then choose clear old coins and the best track records like BTC, ETH, BCH and some other famous coins
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

this is the fact that is always happening now, everyone continues to be trapped in their trap, even though they have nothing, only offering a whitepaper and future plans. therefore always be careful and it's better to choose a project that already has a product or they are ready to launch it before public sales begin.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

I dont agree with you, we should imagine things, imagine risings and face to reality too but We should not be fan of these coins. We should choose target after that If coin hit the target that you chose, we should sell this coin, greed is worst thing in cryptocurrency.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

Snip~
I agree on this, avoid investing your time and money on those useless cryptocurrencies or start up crypto companies that really don't have any useful thing to offer, and this is what should people realize, especially those who are just starting their journey in this market. Investing on a start up project is a big risk because there's a lot of scams and projects that are selling fake products to make money out of nothing but a project that has a new idea or can improve something, when properly marketed it can give you huge profit. The point is, always do the research before spending your time and money on any cryptocurrency same thing when you want to mine a specific coin.
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

very good and very constructive advice because indeed most people only want to dream without wanting to face reality when in fact crypto is not always profitable especially when the market is falling like what is happening now so we must be careful even when the market is bullrun because the risk of loss is always there at any time

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

Yes, these are certainly good tips for newbies. I personally made these mistakes before. I invested in unknown projects, dreamed of a lot of money thanks to crypto and did almost nothing. Now I am more experienced and do not make such mistakes.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Well, I must think with my brain that exists inside my head, so I have to take any decision with his help. Yah, you pointed some key features for investing in crypto but in most cases, it is not possible hold myself. For example, I know a mining coin is only a coin without any unique value, but I also know it will pump and dump. So why don't I take the chance of that pump? This is why everyone uses those useless coins. This is also being practical.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

What I learned from my cryptocurrency experience as a bounty hunter is that no one else can decide on your own. because of what strategy you will use to hold or sell the token as well as the bounty search you will decide on whether to work.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

It is better to stay long to invest rather  facing losses and  do not be emotional with your coins do better research only good project coins to hold .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: