Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bear is strong - HardFireMiner Warning  (Read 266 times)
HardFireMiner (OP)

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

I know most of us are expecting the bull and we expect the bull to run faster than ever, however, you must understand that we are experiencing a correction, a preparation for the next bear run.

You have been warned - the bear is strong, the bear is here, act accordingly.

And i wonder what reason makes you think this is a preparation for the next bear run ?

Deep Crypto Market Analysis, also a lot of old BTC addresses awakened and started to move funds to exchanges. All 1 day and above candles charts on BTC are making new lows and lower highs every time.  

By old BTC moving I mean 2010-2011 addresses related to first people mining Bitcoin. It may be Satoshi himself or people related to him.
From what I know, BAKKT will be delayed again and even if it wont, remember what happened last year when New York Stock Exchange launched bitcoin futures - the price plummeted right away - the next day to today's lows.

Here we ride again, I hope you did smart and acted on time.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

Never have men surrendered to bear. However strong it may be, it would be tamed one day. Even the worst of economic depression had ended.
This particular bullish trend had spread over a year now. And the prices are similar to pre bullish market.

HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Never have men surrendered to bear. However strong it may be, it would be tamed one day. Even the worst of economic depression had ended.
This particular bullish trend had spread over a year now. And the prices are similar to pre bullish market.

Yes, human stupidity is infinite, just like the universe - humans tend to go against the wave and against the trend even if the most rational thing to do is to just accept and go along with the trend.

Can you be more specific about the prices being similar to pre bullish market, how and what do you mean?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

the very strong bearis were when I saw BTTC under $ 3,200 and that period was successfully passed, now we will enter into a new era and I think it will be difficult for BTC to be under $ 3,000

HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

the very strong bearis were when I saw BTTC under $ 3,200 and that period was successfully passed, now we will enter into a new era and I think it will be difficult for BTC to be under $ 3,000

I would love to share your optimism, however, 3000$ will happen, I would say 2000$ per 1 BTC will happen.

Good luck

jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Now there is nothing that is holding the coins back from actually falling back down from the point that we are now, the coin is in a bear and in bear markets we should expect more reduction in the prices of the coins. For all of the people who are saying that the coin cannot go below 3000 you are going to be in for the surprise of your life when it does so

cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

We remain in the bear market and some pumps does not mean that it has ended. There will be pumps and dumps
but it can take for year until the market turns into bullish. We had bear market from 2013- beginning of 2017.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

the bears are difficult to traverse. so I guess do not force myself too much because if it forces against the bears there are then the result will be bad enough. just follow the existing track so these bears can turn into a bully who would run. Crypto will simply give you a loss if unopposed and if you don't have a good strategy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: