Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bear is strong - HardFireMiner Warning  (Read 265 times)
HardFireMiner (OP)

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

I know most of us are expecting the bull and we expect the bull to run faster than ever, however, you must understand that we are experiencing a correction, a preparation for the next bear run.

You have been warned - the bear is strong, the bear is here, act accordingly.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

No need to thank me, just act. One hour after I started the topic and most coins are on red.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

Upcoming bear market? You mean that after this small pump will be a bigger dump than before? LOL. I don't wanna believe but I'm afraid that it'll happen the same like so many times before cause it often was a small pump before a big dump but I hope that this time it'll be different.
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Upcoming bear market? You mean that after this small pump will be a bigger dump than before? LOL. I don't wanna believe but I'm afraid that it'll happen the same like so many times before cause it often was a small pump before a big dump but I hope that this time it'll be different.

Yes, it is just a correction to gather more power from people who will buy during this correction, to dump more.

bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2159

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

Yes, it is just a correction to gather more power from people who will buy during this correction, to dump more.
How do you know these things?

$100,000 BTC in one hour
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

I know most of us are expecting the bull and we expect the bull to run faster than ever, however, you must understand that we are experiencing a correction, a preparation for the next bear run.

yes you are right, we must more realistically respond to this. don't immediately think that it's bull now. whatever the trend will be, there will be a correction, and I see this is not an increase but a correction for something deeper. it looks like the crypto market isn't bull time now. so it's better not to conclude that this situation has improved.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

Deep Crypto Market Analysis, also a lot of old BTC addresses awakened and started to move funds to exchanges. All 1 day and above candles charts on BTC are making new lows and lower highs every time. 

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

Deep Crypto Market Analysis, also a lot of old BTC addresses awakened and started to move funds to exchanges. All 1 day and above candles charts on BTC are making new lows and lower highs every time. 

I heard that news too about that dormant BTC address. But from the source that I heard, it was Coinbase securing their cold storage. Nothing more than that,
but of course, you might get something new that I never heard before?
another thing is, how about BAKKT? do not you think it will trigger the bull in Q1 2019?
in the end, even if the chart looks so shit right now. it still has a possibility for Bitcoin to get pumped in the future, everything is possible in cryptocurrency.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

The bearish market is very strong and still very much alive but we have seen glimpse of hope with the current upward movement of the price of bitcoin and other coins
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

I agree with the author of the post. We are still in a downward trend and a $ 1,000 green candle does not mean a reversal of the trend. Perhaps we will still be testing the new bottom and therefore be careful when trading, especially the margin.
But I want to believe in the positive and I hope that the sideways movement of 3900-4500 will continue.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

I will somewhat agree with you and agree to the fact that we should be careful and not get into any sort of fomo as of yet. Personally i think for bear trend to be over and bulls to take over btc has to break 6k resistance and eth has to break atleast 200.

HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

I heard that news too about that dormant BTC addresses. But from the source that I heard, it was Coinbase securing their cold storage. Nothing more than that,
but of course, you might get something new that I never heard before?
another thing is, how about BAKKT? do not you think it will trigger the bull in Q1 2019?
in the end, even if the chart looks so shit right now. it still has a possibility for Bitcoin to get pumped in the future, everything is possible in cryptocurrency.

By old BTC moving I mean 2010-2011 address related to first people mining Bitcoin. It may be Satoshi himself or people related to him.
From what I know, BAKKT will be delayed again and even if it wont, remember what happened last year when New York Stock Exchange launched bitcoin futures - the price plummeted right away - the next day to today's lows.

HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

Either here to stay or not ,I'm not scared of bearish moments ,if it makes a come back I'd pray it stay longer so that I can take advantage of it full as I still have many coins and tokens I still need to get my hands on before bullrun arrives ,I'd advice people to do the same
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

Either here to stay or not ,I'm not scared of bearish moments ,if it makes a come back I'd pray it stay longer so that I can take advantage of it full as I still have many coins and tokens I still need to get my hands on before bullrun arrives ,I'd advice people to do the same

I hope this approach will work out for you. Best of luck and a Happy New 2019 Year!

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

There's nothing wrong with what OP said. Actually, hes correct that the bear is strong and we are still struggling with it.

We saw some rapid increase few days ago but as long as it goes well and moves sharply, this correction will come to an end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

yes (for something like that I was ready, the impression is that the market is gaining strength only to fall deeper, which is happening now (oh, these bears (in any case, I thank you for anticipating the events and merry Christmas to you! I hope next year the bull will come to replace the bear and a great future awaits cryptocurrency.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

The bear market has been going on for a year, exceeding everyone's expectations, but I think it's easier to attract buyers when the price of crypto drops.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
HardFireMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

The bear market has been going on for a year, exceeding everyone's expectations, but I think it's easier to attract buyers when the price of crypto drops.

It's unreasonable to go against such a strong bear trend, I would say it's madness.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

Well, the bear is strong indeed because cryoto market has running in the bearish condition since Q2.
If the bear continues, im afraid there will be more peoples leave cryptocurrency.
And i wonder what reason makes you think this is a preparation for the next bear run ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: