Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please advise me which coins best for the day trading  (Read 24028 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD
If anyone is still looking for best coin for day trading go to the coinmarketcap and see which coin falls much in 24 hour period again bitcoin and choose some high volume coin from it then use trading exchange like binance for trading those coins at bumos and dumps.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

I think bnb could be a real value if you look at it carefully, I don't know if it could be constantly daily trading opportunity but I think no coin could be like that every single day, you have to select like 10 or so coins to check every single day.

The point here is that prices change so quickly so you can not just get a coin and sleep with that coin still in your possession because when you wake up may have lost a lot of value there, so if you are going to do daily trading on some coins I would suggest memorizing the prices and ranges of 10 coins and keeping track of them constantly, if you memorize bitcoin for example right now the price range shows that when it hits 4200 dollars again it is more likely to sell and profit later on than keep waiting for it to go up, of course it could still go up but that is the chance you take.

Do that type of thing for 10+ coins and you get yourself a daily trading work.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

There are more than 2000 tokens on the market, but of course it does not make sense to trade all of them.
If you have a good online and have time for analysis, it does not matter what token to trade during the day whether it is cheap or expensive.
The most important thing is to choose an exchange with excellent liquidity, choose tokens whose price fluctuates during the day 5-10% and engage in purchase and sale on the basis of charts.
For example, you can perfectly trade many tokens during the day on the binance

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD

Depends on the trading volume and also the price swing. You have to make a certain back testing to say if a certain project is good for day trading. I saw some in binance and other big exchange that can ba proftaible as you expected
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

Name: SARA ISLAM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: Today at 11:14:12 AM
Last Active: Today at 08:18:18 PM

your account is recent, about your question:

altcoin are very dangerous, often bitcoin has a small fall, but the altcoins fall a lot just because bitcoin had a small fall, the altcoins consistently have pumps and dumps and if you are very unlucky and buy at the top, you caba time many losses, that's why I give the same advice that @ Maxpips gave
Yes, sir, I know altcoin is very dangerous but I am staying 6/7 hour in the market so  I think pumps and dumps no more effect over me.
many many thanks sir for yous kind advice

2000 USD is more enough to do mid-term trading, maybe within 3-5 days it is usually possible to get profit, that is also if the market in the BTC pair is stable. If the BTC is not stable, it will be longer. Major coins are also actually good with that much capital, only you have to be more patient

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

If anyone is still looking for best coin for day trading go to the coinmarketcap and see which coin falls much in 24 hour period again bitcoin and choose some high volume coin from it then use trading exchange like binance for trading those coins at bumos and dumps.
Day trading is highly risky platform so high margin investors only make profit. But 24 hours volume is impossible to identify the best coin, so day traders have some intellectual skill trading platform so experts only makes profit in all the trading. I hope beginning traders are participate in low level day trading and it will be improve the skills in trading platform.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

in my opinion, a good coin for investing is only a BTC coin, until now I always invest in BTC coins, the BTC coin prices remain stable compared to other coins

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

You may add up digibyte also as it will suit your all criteria like it is low priced coins i.e. only less than 300 satoshi but it is not available in major exchanges. Bittrex is the good platform (yet you may need to clear KYC with them) for trading digibyte and cardano.

If you look for a coin which is available in most of the exchanges and must be having low value then I guess dogecoin must be a right choice for you. Even you miss a selling point, you may go for holding it as it is good for holding and usually it may get pumped up to 100 satoshi and currently trading around 60 satoshi.

When you are choosing a coin for day trading, I'm having one good suggestion for you. You must choose a coin which will be having good potential in long term also (I mean do not just choose coins only for the purpose of day trading). Even you may get stuck at some point of time with your day-trading, you may convert your trading into holding so that you need not to book immediate losses. Just think about my idea and it may help you to save a lot of hassles in your day-trading.
cempa9

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Well not any coin but here are some tools that you can use to day trade any chart, Stochastic RSI with EMA at 13, 8, 5  and using Heikanshi candles. Timeframe is also one of the important factor which matters a lot.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

One thing I’m yet to understand is if old community members creates new accounts just to ask questions in the community, cause your account was created recently. Anyway, you can trade BTC and ethereum, I believe those two are the best for anyone that wants to trade. But you can still trade other coins if you wish to.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:20:08 PM

Daily trading is often used as part-time work for most crypro players because it is profitable but has a high risk of loss. Coin selection must be based on market trends and in-depth analysis of liquidity, the coin community and also many other factors considered so that we can achieve profit better

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:38:39 AM

It's very difficult to mention which coins would be good for day trading because the price of movement for each coins is very different for each day and i think rather than asking help about that then for me you should learn how to predict the price from to see chart movement and analysis for particular coins for your day trading purposse and if you able to do that then eventually you can know by yourself which coins would good for day trading
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:55:32 AM

In my opinion it would be very difficult for us to determine which coins are good for daily trading because not all coins will be forever good for daily trading and usually they have their own period of time being good in daily trading.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:25:19 AM

I think that no coins are good for day trading, as you would gain once or twice but you would lose more. Some time Bitcoin is good for day-trading but most of the time it would be better if you go for long-term trading and it is safe too.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:43:02 AM

Depends on the trading volume and also the price swing. You have to make a certain back testing to say if a certain project is good for day trading. I saw some in binance and other big exchange that can ba proftaible as you expected

Each day is different and has a different coins which moves up or down. So yes volume and market scenario for that day is going to play a vital role. Also would say that if you make money during the start of the day than might be better just to sat away rather than losing at the end of the day as market may fall .
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:14:28 PM

everyone has their own strategy and sometimes it sounds weird. can you explain, why do we have to buy coins that fall very deeply against bitcoin?

For my own strategy, just look for top 10 marketcaps, there are lots of coins you can choose one, the price rotates fast enough and you can use it for daytrade, you just need to be smart in strategy analysis..
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:45:35 PM

in my opinion, a good coin for investing is only a BTC coin, until now I always invest in BTC coins, the BTC coin prices remain stable compared to other coins
If you really know the day trading you do not suggest this coin, Because Bitcoin is the promising cryptocurrency at the same time it is perfectly match for long term holding so we should not expect the quick profit in this coin. I recommend altcoin trading but I am not suggest the exact profitable platform because everyone have individual skill so own trading is the good for day trading.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:00:34 PM

If you looking for trading I high suggest try to invest or trade in ethereum because they have new update that might be the reason to increase the price. If you really want to day trading you should buy waves and strats that have good potential and also have good volume in market.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:28:23 PM

In the first place, divide your capital into 5 altcoins which are potentials to trade in the market.
and for you to find out the coins that are good at the present in the market was ETC, Qtum, Neo, Ltc, Eth
these are I think that are totally good to trade in the exchange site platform.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:53:33 PM

In my opinion it would be very difficult for us to determine which coins are good for daily trading because not all coins will be forever good for daily trading and usually they have their own period of time being good in daily trading.
There are two points that I want to discuss with you is that we can easily say that which coin is the best. Bitcoin is the good opportunities for all traders this is best thing you should try this one. Day trading is not good to trade daily because day trading is only for those who  are experienced and knows the rise and fall of market without  being worry.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: