Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please advise me which coins best for the day trading  (Read 24028 times)
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:18:57 PM

if my suggestion this year you can buy bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin to be used as long-term trading. because to get a big profit, surely if you want to be patient, wait for the market to rise

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:21:37 PM

I usually look at what is trending and what exchanges I can find rhe specific coins

yes most of people trade usually BTC or Ethereum but it can get boring soon

for example right now many people are trading BTT and tron, since the ICO just finished and there was a lot of hype

do your own research always
For day trading specific coin don't work,only the coin at the trend will give more bumps and dumps where we can generate more profits.BTC and ETH are suitable for fiat to crypto and vice versa for day trading because they want to eliminate risk of losing their capital but trading on exchange means they will trade against BTC or ETH to make profits.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:15:01 PM

Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD

I think Cardano(ADA) is much good in my opinion bro. But why not try to buy new token in the market which is listed in one of the top exchange at the coinmarketcap which is good and had a strong volume too that is XBX, the motion was good just like in moderation action. So far the price was cheap from 0.3usd now its 0.1usd I know you can earn here if you will not be neglectful.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 09:49:01 PM

Just keep trading your coins and gain experience one little step at a time before things actually crash for you Looking for new coins might just wreck your trade instead focus on finding one yourself dont just ask for new coin you might end up disappointed in the long run

hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:02:14 PM

I'd use any coins from top 20 by capitalization. If you are a day trader than you probably use techanalysis. In my opinion, it doesn't work after top 20.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:28:05 PM

Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD

If talking day trading is there's nothing particular coins stay best for the daily trade, all you need to do is learn well every potential coins gives profits with the day even if the cheapest coins can give profits by doing this strategy. Good luck mate for your luck in day trade.

ADA XRP came from the top line in cryptocurrency market is  good coins well gives also better earnings.

jessicalea

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:12:32 AM

Go for Ethereum as this cryptocurrency has high liquidity, usually ranked #2 or #3, right below the BTC, and also suits your budget. You will never have trouble to buy or sell this cryptocurrency. Also, it has a loyal community, thus its value has a high probability of staying stable and rising in the long run.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:13:36 PM

In my opinion it would be very difficult for us to determine which coins are good for daily trading because not all coins will be forever good for daily trading and usually they have their own period of time being good in daily trading.
True, because there are a lot of coins but you cannot choose whether which is suitable for day trading. But i suggest that if you want a coins for day trading just buy the popular and always most choices coins by most of the traders, and makes you to earn.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:29:29 PM

Day trading, i think for now you can chack XRP, DOGE, BSV, ADA.
That is for liated coin in cmc, but i have one good coin again name is LLC, you can buy in official localcoin exchange.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:54:15 PM

In my opinion it would be very difficult for us to determine which coins are good for daily trading because not all coins will be forever good for daily trading and usually they have their own period of time being good in daily trading.
True, because there are a lot of coins but you cannot choose whether which is suitable for day trading. But i suggest that if you want a coins for day trading just buy the popular and always most choices coins by most of the traders, and makes you to earn.

Prefer on the most trusted coins by all traders,bitcoin and ethereum.They can be very profitable if you take the risks of day trading especially now that their current market price is still surging.Although long term trading with bitcoin and ethereum can give us huge profits,but it would also be great if wee keep on making profits from them consistently if we do the risks in day trading.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:56:39 AM

Prefer on the most trusted coins by all traders,bitcoin and ethereum.They can be very profitable if you take the risks of day trading especially now that their current market price is still surging.Although long term trading with bitcoin and ethereum can give us huge profits,but it would also be great if wee keep on making profits from them consistently if we do the risks in day trading.
indeed, if we master trading, daily trading can provide big profits, because we take advantage of every opportunity, we can buy when prices in the support area and sell when prices at resistent area. but it does require expertise for that

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:21:37 AM

Go for Ethereum as this cryptocurrency has high liquidity, usually ranked #2 or #3, right below the BTC, and also suits your budget. You will never have trouble to buy or sell this cryptocurrency. Also, it has a loyal community, thus its value has a high probability of staying stable and rising in the long run.

Volume or good liquidity is the most important if you are day trading, but you cannot expect that the same coin will always be volatile.
The market has billions of trading volume now, if you are trading with less than a million a day, you'll never find it hard to find a high volume coin to trade.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:18:25 AM

This is not quite the right strategy to buy cryptocurrencies that have a low cost, or rather it will not always work and it is better to choose those that show greater volatility, but have great prospects for development
quintomudigo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:28:52 PM

tron,xrp,verge
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:38:49 AM

Most people usually go for Bitcoin when it comes to day trading and I believe that Bitcoin is the best coin for day trading because the liquidity is higher and you can make a lot of profit while trading it unlike you will do when trading altcoins. Though there are altcoins that are doing well, just like we have ethereum and there are also traders who likes to trade ethereum as well. I think it has to do with what you like and what you believe would be working for you. I have not trade XRP before, but I don't really know much about it. But cardano is good, you made a good choice I guess.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:39:16 PM

I'd use any coins from top 20 by capitalization. If you are a day trader than you probably use techanalysis. In my opinion, it doesn't work after top 20.

If a guy is asking people here to give him a piece of advice concerning the tokens to chose to deal with day trading, he is not yet ready for a day trading. The man needs to learn crypto market better first.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:27:07 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 05:38:51 AM by Rooster101

You can almost daytrade on any coins if you already know how to properly use technical indicators and price actions. Technical analysis can help you execute your trading successfully, through careful analysis of historical data and focus on price, volume, and related indicators it is possible to identify patterns and predict outcomes. But some traders don't use indicators often and they still manage to trade successfully in their trading. But I believe that these traders who chart ‘naked’ or without any indicators with success are already experienced and they only use indicators to supplement their analysis.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:19:42 AM

Bitcoin, since it has highest liquidity therefore; lowest transaction costs.

(Read my thread for daily analysis of Bitcoin).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059592.0
Since bitcoin fluctuates much, I also advise to buy bitcoin right now. You will never be lost in bitcoin since it is moving up. Take time to make profits in day trading until bitcoin becomes exhausted. It is good to biy bitcoin now because it may surge up to 20K, its all time high. Choose wisely, OP.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:48:15 AM

Now I think it would be right to pay attention to those altcoins that will conduct a listing on such a top exchange as Binance, you could already see how this affects their price growth
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:50:08 AM

Now I think it would be right to pay attention to those altcoins that will conduct a listing on such a top exchange as Binance, you could already see how this affects their price growth
binance give huge impact to token or coins price.this is best fomo if there is rumors about it.investors and traders easy to traded their assets.binance give hope to token holder about their asset value if listing on there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: