Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which altcoins have real potential to maybe take over Bitcoin's lead someday? [Choose up to 5 options]
XRP
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
EOS
Stellar
Tether
Bitcoin SV
Litecoin
TRON
Cardano
IOTA
Monero
Dash
Binance Coin
NEM
Ethereum Classic
NEO
Zcash
Waves
Another altcoin (already existing)
Another altcoin (not existing yet)
Bitcoin will always be the #1.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The number one cryptocurrency  (Read 19109 times)
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Hey guys,
I am quite interested in your opinion about Bitcoin losing its number one spot in the crypto world because I have recently thought about that myself. Do you think this will ever happen or do you rather think Bitcoin will always be the number one?

Which altcoins do you think have at least enough potential to take over the lead in order to become the new number one at some point in the future?
To find out I have listed the current top 20 coins and you are allowed to choose five of them. If you choose the option 20 "Another altcoin (already existing)" please let us know which altcoin you think about. Besides feel free to discuss, of course.
All altcoins are dependent on bitcoin, so bitcoin will always be number 1. But to approach it in my opinion will be able to coins such as Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, EOS. But they are just altcoins that will not come out of the power of bitcoin for a long time.

Monetran

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

All altcoins are dependent on bitcoin, so bitcoin will always be number 1.

Who was the loon who first spewed this rubbish and why do so many people ignorantly accept it as truth?

No coin that has intrinsic value can be influenced by bitcoin. The price of any coin with real value should be priced according to the value behind it. 

Only coins that have no value backing them can be influenced that way.

Bitcoin groupies have a lot to learn...

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

Bitcoin remains number one and other altcoins will have an effect on bitcoin, so for that do not undermine bitcoin. For altcoin, ethereum still occupies its position, as a platform favored by the project it will continue to fly to get its identity. Eth has good power to continue to hold the platform on the project.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

I always choose XRP. it is simply a real business and it does not need to live on the money of investors or whales.
It is of private business value and I believe that such special altcoin will have a better future than Bitcoin and ETH.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

bitcoin
ethereum
tezos
eos
bancor

and bonus waves

these are the most valuable coins.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

from what you mentioned, maybe the cryptocurrency which has the potential to be very expensive is XRP, Ethereum, EOS, NEO and binance coin, now I only give those predictions that can provide a lot of benefits.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

It is difficult to say about other alts, which are 90% dependent on Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoin is still clearly the king of the market, and its capitalization has increased even more. And among the alts stands ripple.

akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

I think it's not necessary for now to predict which altcoins can replace bitcoin..Maybe it will happen in the next 10 years  Grin.. but i don't think they can replace bitcoin..

makerofall

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Hey guys,
I am quite interested in your opinion about Bitcoin losing its number one spot in the crypto world because I have recently thought about that myself. Do you think this will ever happen or do you rather think Bitcoin will always be the number one?

Which altcoins do you think have at least enough potential to take over the lead in order to become the new number one at some point in the future?
To find out I have listed the current top 20 coins and you are allowed to choose five of them. If you choose the option 20 "Another altcoin (already existing)" please let us know which altcoin you think about. Besides feel free to discuss, of course.
Many times in the past it was predicted and it was expected that there will be another coin which will come and will replace Bitcoin but it not happened in the past few years from the start of the Bitcoin and with the development and adoption of Bitcoin by institutions we are sure that Bitcoin will always be number one.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

why people still predict if anothers cryptocurrencies will replacing bitcoin in the future ?
i think thats really bad predictions,, because bitcoin will stay as the number one cryptocurrencies now or in the future my friend Wink

I actually don't really understand why people always think that someday another crypto (Altcoin) can replace bitcoin.
because I was never sure of that

kingbtcvl (OP)

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

To be honest I am a little suprised that so many of you think Bitcoin will always be the number one.
However I have added a new option for you to choose that you don't believe that any altcoin can ever take over the lead, so feel free to take part in the poll if you have't done that yet.

I personally think that Bitcoin will have a hard time to stay the number one when cryptos will be adopted for more and more real world applications. For sure Bitcoin is likely to stay in the top 5, but when it comes to mass adoption and to real alternatives for paying without cash in a super market for example, I don't see Bitcoin succeed. But let's see.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

Do you guys believe that every altcoin that is made is just base on the image of bitcoin? If yes, then there is no way that another altcoin will ever surpass bitcoin. If no, then I think the cryptocurrency always next to bitcoin is the Ethereum or XRP.

x0rcist

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

Bitcoin will always be the number one as a decentralised currency. Also most other coins have a company behind them so they are a big NO to become number 1. Even coins like XRP will become obsolete.

When we get SDR as a digital currency and have SDR wallets on our phones the IMF will blow those ripple farts away forever.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

The main thing is still bitcoin. we know that today Bitcoin is a prima donna for many people. because now the price continues to green again after the price dropped dramatically

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

if I am bitcoin, eth and XRP are number one in my heart because these three coins have the highest prices and are the most popular in the market. The XRP now has soared to the point of shifting the eth position.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Funny vote results as for me) How tether can go bigger than BTC)  Or BNB will replace BTC) this is just only one of the exchange tokens)

Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

Bitcoin is still number one and according to my votes, my second choice was altcoins not existing yet to overtake bitcoin because I don't see that happening yet, not soon though. Ethereum is a strong and potential coin but can't overtake bitcoin. Nevertheless all the coins on that table are potential ones.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

Prediction about future is very hard. Still bitcoin has a lot of popularity and much potential. Many users are joining with bitcoin daily. It is the king of crypto currency. Most of the altcoins are depending on it. So, I think bitcoin will not be replaced by other coins.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Bitcoin will secure its place as number one in the market after bitcoin there are some potential coins like ETH, NEO, EOS, Icon etc they have very active development and are emerging partnership with the major companies. So, i hope in the coming days these coins will have huge demand.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

in my view these three coins have great future the coins are Neo and Biance and Etherum all these coins developments  solid development and tie-ups and growth as per roadmap
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: