Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which altcoins have real potential to maybe take over Bitcoin's lead someday? [Choose up to 5 options]
XRP
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
EOS
Stellar
Tether
Bitcoin SV
Litecoin
TRON
Cardano
IOTA
Monero
Dash
Binance Coin
NEM
Ethereum Classic
NEO
Zcash
Waves
Another altcoin (already existing)
Another altcoin (not existing yet)
Bitcoin will always be the #1.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The number one cryptocurrency  (Read 19109 times)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:24:16 PM

Ripple and Stellar, in my opinion, have enormous potential to be able to rise in price later. now the price also rises and there are also many people who know him. besides bitcoin both are good investments

It is difficult to guess which of the altcoins will be the leader in the future. We can only guess. I see that TRON and Cardano have been developing very fast as well as NEM and EOS.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:09:30 PM

Ripple and Stellar, in my opinion, have enormous potential to be able to rise in price later. now the price also rises and there are also many people who know him. besides bitcoin both are good investments

It is difficult to guess which of the altcoins will be the leader in the future. We can only guess. I see that TRON and Cardano have been developing very fast as well as NEM and EOS.
Of course, these projects showed themselves quite well after the completion of the company's ico. But it seems to me that the current state of the cryptocurrency market adversely affects development. Let's hope that the year 2019 will be a turning point for all cryptocurrencies, when good ideas will be in demand in society and, accordingly, will find all the chances for development.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:57:28 AM

I think Bitcoin is always the first, because I think Bitcoin is not only the most expensive crypto, but also the most meaningful crypto, it is unique and will not be subject to any personal control.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:06:05 PM

bitcoin remains the number 1 coin, in my mind bitcoin will continue to be the best crypto currency so far, prices, technology, volume and everything related to bitcoin are better than other coins.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:06:33 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 04:29:44 AM by bitcoin31

Ethereum ripple, litecoin, waves. Eos is best for me right now. Why you don't have in your list Bitcoin because that coin is still potenti and gives a lot of money. Other coin that you metioned is potential too but only top 5 that you mentioned that you given and the other is not potential I think but better to have more coins now because this year everything is good and it will increase again most of the coins.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:16:13 PM

for the next 5 years bitcoin will continue to lead and I'm sure it hasn't been replaced. but a number of potential coins have followed such as ETH, XRP, EOS, BCH and XLM and they continue to provide increasing trading volumes
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:38:30 PM

As it stands now, one can't really say if any altcoin can topple Bitcoin in the long run. For now, it's very evident that Bitcoin eill continue yo remain at the top of the cryptocurrency table. All these projects mentioned might come up but not to overthrow Bitcoin in any way.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:05:39 AM

There is still much to be learned to be able to find the number 1 coin after bitcoin. What is certain is currently dominant in ETH.
We will see for each altcoin development so that we can conclude it.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:38:18 AM

There is still much to be learned to be able to find the number 1 coin after bitcoin. What is certain is currently dominant in ETH.
Because its number two to the latest coinmarketcap and I'm shocked that there are too many votes for XRP after ETH and bitcoin. It seems that there really are too many supporters for XRP and thinks that it will kick bitcoin soon.

They lean on the banking system and that can possibly see that it will lift up its market. I'll still say no matter how many coin would come out, it's just hard to say the future and bitcoin will remain as the number one crypto.

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:42:31 AM

Because its number two to the latest coinmarketcap and I'm shocked that there are too many votes for XRP after ETH and bitcoin. It seems that there really are too many supporters for XRP and thinks that it will kick bitcoin soon.

They lean on the banking system and that can possibly see that it will lift up its market. I'll still say no matter how many coin would come out, it's just hard to say the future and bitcoin will remain as the number one crypto.
Bitcoin will indeed continue to be number one and that is certain, but the coin that will be the highest after bitcoin I am still sure if ETH will be the next. Indeed, there has been a lot of news circulating if XRP will replace the position of bitcoin and had taken over the position of ETH at CMC which has increasingly strengthened the belief of many people about XRP. But even so there are still many tokens that depend on the ether market, which of course will make ether more popular with big supporters.

Exactly, ether still dominates on various projects, and this will continue to get extraordinary challenges. I think ether remains a smart contract that is always prioritized. For XRP, it is possible that only a coin is equal, no breakthrough has been able to give it looks stronger, investors have adopted it because they feel safe in partnering with a bank that may have little risk.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:39:07 AM

Bitcoin will indeed continue to be number one and that is certain, but the coin that will be the highest after bitcoin I am still sure if ETH will be the next. Indeed, there has been a lot of news circulating if XRP will replace the position of bitcoin and had taken over the position of ETH at CMC which has increasingly strengthened the belief of many people about XRP. But even so there are still many tokens that depend on the ether market, which of course will make ether more popular with big supporters.
Yes, Ethereum has been labeled always next to bitcoin. I'm not a fan of XRP and what I read with it and they are boasting about the Xrapid which they believed will make the price higher and adoption increase through banks.

About the replacement of XRP for bitcoin, I don't usually say anything with that. It's like a dream that will never come true although regulations do really come and I'll stay with decentralization not with centralization.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:32:50 PM

XRP will take the number one spot in Q1-Q2 2019 no problem. Wait until the banks start using xRapid and Ripple completely wipes out SWIFT.

I am sure, many guys here will not agree with you and start to argue. XRP has a chance to stay in the second place for some time more, but it will never become a leader. Bitcoin is the best crypto.
even XRP is still under of ETH in recent times, there has been a lot of speculation before this, even ETH has been predicted as a substitute for bitcoin, but bitcoin is still believed to be the top crypto, and will continue like this for the next few years, and current coins will not replacing bitcoin someday, maybe we haven't found the best, technology will continue to grow, we will see mote better coins in future..
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:12:55 PM

The number one digital currency will still be won by Bitcoin. with various data available, bitcoin deserves to be the best. Bitcoin has a large market share, good public trust and has also been accepted in many places making Bitcoin the foremost. indeed, there are still some Coins that have potential, but in this decade, I am sure that bitcoin will still be the best. the first and most valuable digital currency today !!!
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:23:16 PM

The number one digital currency will still be won by Bitcoin. with various data available, bitcoin deserves to be the best. Bitcoin has a large market share, good public trust and has also been accepted in many places making Bitcoin the foremost. indeed, there are still some Coins that have potential, but in this decade, I am sure that bitcoin will still be the best. the first and most valuable digital currency today !!!
In terms of early history, it has been seen that bitcoin is the main one and many people like it. this is proof that bitcoin is liked a lot and is the first and foremost. the effect is quite large for the market
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:00:17 PM

We all have seen that currently on the crypto market there are many coins that they were born and potential and efficiency are very high in the future. But it seems that all coins are born that cannot be independent of price. which is heavily influenced by Bitcoin. Therefore i will only choose Bitcoin as The number one cryptocurrency.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:26:36 PM

for me the most potential coin is Neo. I invest the most in it. I think this is an active asset for long term
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:08:52 PM

We all have seen that currently on the crypto market there are many coins that they were born and potential and efficiency are very high in the future. But it seems that all coins are born that cannot be independent of price. which is heavily influenced by Bitcoin. Therefore i will only choose Bitcoin as The number one cryptocurrency.
due to the fact that many users of cryptocurrency have lost their funds, since they invested at the end of 2017, that is, the opinion that Bitcoin is losing its relevance among investors. If we assume that there will be a real interest of cryptocurrency in big business, then this can restore Trust to Bitcoin.
kingbtcvl (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:17:11 PM

Thanks for all your opinions and interesting views!
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:10:29 PM

Hey guys,
I am quite interested in your opinion about Bitcoin losing its number one spot in the crypto world because I have recently thought about that myself. Do you think this will ever happen or do you rather think Bitcoin will always be the number one?

Which altcoins do you think have at least enough potential to take over the lead in order to become the new number one at some point in the future?
To find out I have listed the current top 20 coins and you are allowed to choose five of them. If you choose the option 20 "Another altcoin (already existing)" please let us know which altcoin you think about. Besides feel free to discuss, of course.
It may happen but until now there is no crypto were created which can beat the bitcoin so it will be at number one for more longer time.
There is some coins were available with much faster transaction and less fee when compared to bitcoin but the trust is heavily on bitcoin that others so if a coins want to create more hype than nitcoin then it need to be recognized more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:19:31 PM

Hey guys,
I am quite interested in your opinion about Bitcoin losing its number one spot in the crypto world because I have recently thought about that myself. Do you think this will ever happen or do you rather think Bitcoin will always be the number one?

Which altcoins do you think have at least enough potential to take over the lead in order to become the new number one at some point in the future?
To find out I have listed the current top 20 coins and you are allowed to choose five of them. If you choose the option 20 "Another altcoin (already existing)" please let us know which altcoin you think about. Besides feel free to discuss, of course.

in order to be number one people should pick one currency that they think would be number one. I don't think anyone can deny that bitcoin will continue to be number one but other than that I think eth has good following and support but its shaky.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████