Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 to 10 coins to buy now?  (Read 21234 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:26:41 AM

Personally I would choose btc,eth,cardano,xrp and stellar. In this year their project developed very good but the thing that's regrettable is the condition of the market and make the price fall down and restrained. In 2019 will be the year that quite surprising will our look at the hardfork btc and eth, which is for the first times in almost the same time or close time. But all back again we should do research carefully and the advice from other people only make a consideration not the main decision.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:50:06 AM

Im glad that you included bitcoin to your choice. When there are newbies asking what coins to add, they arent including bitcoin to their list. At least you have added it and divide a bigger portion for it.

I see that you dont have Eth on that list so I think that you must include that and litecoin too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

Start buying now before it's too late: bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, cardano and tron ... sell in mid-February or end of January. A lot of good news is coming
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

If I were you, I'll buy ETH, EOS, and TRON. These three are very similar blockchains. One of them will surely emerge as the number one i  terms of their functions.

Yes, recently we are seeing much hypes for EOS project, so it is always good to buy the coins because still the value of EOS coin is very cheap in the market. Before purchasing you need to gather much information about the project.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

If I were you, I'll buy ETH, EOS, and TRON. These three are very similar blockchains. One of them will surely emerge as the number one i  terms of their functions.

I will also go for Btc, Neo . Btc I assume by default to be their in everyone portfolio as that is a game changer and if it rises other coin will rise mostly. Also neo at present is at low price so very bright chances this will have a good demand and price will soar quickly .
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Maybe you missed stellar my friend, its good coin too, i save couple hundred in my wallet, and i hope it will rise sharply so i will have perfect time to exit.
And don not forget to buy some ethereum, i heard issue that it will fork on january 2019, just remain for who concern, thank you and happy new year!
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

if you have tokens long before the current price, you should not be sold and if not then now is the right time to buy an investment if it can be large because of the small risk if the price is cheap even though there is still a possibility of price reductions

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:47:54 PM

you can check not only in the top 100 there are other good projects put there.. check also hydro..maybe you want  to invest on them

freud99

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:25:02 PM

South America is experiencing one of its most difficult periods, as Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela succumb to social, economic and political turmoil. South America faces an economic crisis with declining value of fiat currency and sparse banking options. PAX Pago is utilized  as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. PAX PAGO platform offers  high-speed value of transfer, and enable transparent information flow in addition to  combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. 
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:40:08 PM

There are plenty of good top ranked coins that you can add to your list to buy: ETH, LTC, EOS, XRP, XLM, XMR.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:12:05 PM

Ether is very oversold, I also expect big news on Bitcoin Cash next week for a short-term buy. BTC should be in every portfolio, Chainlink mainnet is coming out soon and Universa also mentioned in their telegram that good news are coming.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:25:27 AM

My choice in this respect is quite conservative. I put most of my savings into Etheera project. At the moment, these investments have already brought me four times profit over a period of several weeks. But I think this is not the end because in the next few months the amount of my profit may still increase several times.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:00:15 AM

Before the price of the coin rises further, it's better to buy the top 20 coins. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Cardano and BTG, all of these coins are worth buying. But to get maximum results, you have to buy coins when market conditions are bleeding.
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:26:45 AM

hmm your choice is pretty good from top maj coins.

If possible I will buy the following coins:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. XRP
4. XZC
5. Nano (XRB)
6. Doge

and some of the tokens below:
1. Foresting (PTON)
2. Steel by SISHUB
3. Loligo
4. HBRS
5. Twogap
6. XCEL
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:51:11 AM

I agree with this position. However, as soon as I do have these altcoins already, I might pay attention to the projects that seem to me the best ones. These are Waves and NEM, for example.
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:01:39 PM

Some coins you can reference to buy now are BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, TRX, BSV, BNB, WAVES.
These coins are good coins and always maintain their ranking position on the coinmarketcap.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:57:09 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 03:41:40 AM by bitcoin31

Good to buy more than 10 altcoins. Because this now the market will rise I think only because most of the investor are have positive think and prediction about the market compared to the last year 2018.  You need to make a lot of research and list every coin that possible to increase and make a checklist of being potenti coin and always looking for the news to know if it can affect to the value or not.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:03:04 PM

If I had more money, without hesitation, I would invest them again in the ETA token, this is Etheera project. After all, this project has already brought me about fivefold profit in recent months, and I expect the growth of this token to continue now again. It grows faster than any other altcoin I know about.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:19:37 PM

buying now is profitable because crypto prices are still low and we can easily choose potential coins like BTC, XRP, ETH, BCH, EOS and stellar which I consider to have a good and profitable future for its users
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:59:58 PM

buying now is profitable because crypto prices are still low and we can easily choose potential coins like BTC, XRP, ETH, BCH, EOS and stellar which I consider to have a good and profitable future for its users

it will be profitable in the future and as of now people should wait for the market to grow, i am holding only 2 coins in the market and willing to hold for a year because that is investment it should be sit for a months or years to be able to have a profit. Those coins you indicate above are the coins that is good for investment I am trading XRP now and it all went good as of now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: