Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a  (Read 1576 times)
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:15:17 PM

Hello there ladies and gentlemen. Is anyone aware of VANM's plans on marketing? I wonder, how will they make more people aware of their solution?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:18:58 PM

Hello there ladies and gentlemen. Is anyone aware of VANM's plans on marketing? I wonder, how will they make more people aware of their solution?

Hi. If I am not mistaken, they are now working hard on their mobile app. And once the market sentiment is more positive again towards cryptocurrency in general, the app will be up and running. It's about having the right product at the right time. All thing considered this is when they will focus on advertising Smiley
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:20:47 PM

Hi. If I am not mistaken, they are now working hard on their mobile app. And once the market sentiment is more positive again towards cryptocurrency in general, the app will be up and running. It's about having the right product at the right time. All thing considered this is when they will focus on advertising Smiley

Sounds rational. Thank you for your assistance. And don't you know - is there VANM group chat in Telegram?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:22:28 PM

Sounds rational. Thank you for your assistance. And don't you know - is there VANM group chat in Telegram?

Yep, there is! And they have pretty great one with 24/7 support  Wink Just search Telegram for "VANMcommunity"
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:17:16 PM

Hello there everyone. Is anyone aware - does VANM attend any blockchain or marketing conferences? Or any plans to attend?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:19:55 PM

Hello there everyone. Is anyone aware - does VANM attend any blockchain or marketing conferences? Or any plans to attend?

Evening. Sure, after product launch they will consider many events Wink
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:21:18 PM

Sounds good. Because I am really interested in modern marketing approaches and new instruments in the sphere, so I am really interested in VANM solution Roll Eyes
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:22:31 PM

Sounds good. Because I am really interested in modern marketing approaches and new instruments in the sphere, so I am really interested in VANM solution Roll Eyes

Pretty the same for me, that's why I am here at VANM Wink Great and fresh solution always attracts attention
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:38:42 PM

Greetings everyone. Is anyone aware of their budget allocation structure? I mean how much they allocate for R&D, how much for marketing etc
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:39:55 PM

Greetings everyone. Is anyone aware of their budget allocation structure? I mean how much they allocate for R&D, how much for marketing etc

Hello sir. If i am not mistaken, they will use most of the funds for development and sales, than marketing and operations...And what I really love is that they have deliberately refrained from giving percentages because such decisions have to be made on the basis of market and situation conditions.
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:40:49 PM

Hello sir. If i am not mistaken, they will use most of the funds for development and sales, than marketing and operations...And what I really love is that they have deliberately refrained from giving percentages because such decisions have to be made on the basis of market and situation conditions.

Hmm, this sounds great. I mean this will help to adjust the budget to get higher results and go more efficiently
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

Hmm, this sounds great. I mean this will help to adjust the budget to get higher results and go more efficiently

Exactly, you are reading my mind Roll Eyes
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:16:17 PM

Good evening community. I have a question, if possible. What is the main difference from traditional ads providers? Let's say, Facebook or Instagram. As far as I understand, these 2 also use geotargeting to bring ad to the right place at right time..
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:18:12 PM

Good evening community. I have a question, if possible. What is the main difference from traditional ads providers? Let's say, Facebook or Instagram. As far as I understand, these 2 also use geotargeting to bring ad to the right place at right time..

Hey. Well, compared to traditional vendors, their service will be available at a fraction of the cost and only when needed. They follow the peer-to-peer approach, i.e. not only established businesses can create content, but also freelancers, clubs or "normal" users, which should create a real community Smiley
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:20:26 PM

Hey. Well, compared to traditional vendors, their service will be available at a fraction of the cost and only when needed. They follow the peer-to-peer approach, i.e. not only established businesses can create content, but also freelancers, clubs or "normal" users, which should create a real community Smiley

Sounds pretty fair towards advertisers, looks like it will be more effective and efficient for the companies, so demand should be pretty high
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:22:42 PM

Sounds pretty fair towards advertisers, looks like it will be more effective and efficient for the companies, so demand should be pretty high

Exactly! That's why interest is that high Roll Eyes
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:04:13 PM

Greetings guys. I was just reading more about VANM and I am really impressed by future possibilities so far. But my question is - what are the main categories you are about to bring? Restaurants or even libraries?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:06:09 PM

Greetings guys. I was just reading more about VANM and I am really impressed by future possibilities so far. But my question is - what are the main categories you are about to bring? Restaurants or even libraries?

Hey there. What I really like is that they are focused on mainly advertisers who want to set up their ads. It could be about restaurants, ad artists and photography too Wink Many different spheres..
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:07:42 PM

Hey there. What I really like is that they are focused on mainly advertisers who want to set up their ads. It could be about restaurants, ad artists and photography too Wink Many different spheres..

Hmm, so even a person can promote himself? I thought that you are more about companies, but even better if with your platform I can find a great photographer or tattoo saloon
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:09:10 PM

Hmm, so even a person can promote himself? I thought that you are more about companies, but even better if with your platform I can find a great photographer or tattoo saloon

Not exactly, more like a skill. The advertisers will have to present himself/herself as a small business Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: