Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a  (Read 1576 times)
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:10:13 PM

Greetings guys. I was just reading more about VANM and I am really impressed by future possibilities so far. But my question is - what are the main categories you are about to bring? Restaurants or even libraries?

Hey there. What I really like is that they are focused on mainly advertisers who want to set up their ads. It could be about restaurants, ad artists and photography too Wink Many different spheres..

Hmm, so even a person can promote himself? I thought that you are more about companies, but even better if with your platform I can find a great photographer or tattoo saloon

Not exactly, more like a skill. The advertisers will have to present himself/herself as a small business Wink

Sounds good anyway. And one more question - if i am looking for a restaurant, for example, will i see the ad of a hair studio? Or only related?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:12:18 PM

Greetings guys. I was just reading more about VANM and I am really impressed by future possibilities so far. But my question is - what are the main categories you are about to bring? Restaurants or even libraries?

Hey there. What I really like is that they are focused on mainly advertisers who want to set up their ads. It could be about restaurants, ad artists and photography too Wink Many different spheres..

Hmm, so even a person can promote himself? I thought that you are more about companies, but even better if with your platform I can find a great photographer or tattoo saloon

Not exactly, more like a skill. The advertisers will have to present himself/herself as a small business Wink

Sounds good anyway. And one more question - if i am looking for a restaurant, for example, will i see the ad of a hair studio? Or only related?

Yep, right you are. You will basically see ads related to what you search for
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:13:21 PM

Should be much more effective. Okay, thank you very much for your help in here Roll Eyes
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:14:11 PM

Should be much more effective. Okay, thank you very much for your help in here Roll Eyes

Always happy to help  Smiley
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:32:23 PM

We are happy to announce that we now also accept NANO as accepted currency to participate in our token sale.

Join now: https://www.vanm.io/en/token-sale/token-sale-registration/

Good news, this opens up the opportunity for a lot of people who have a Nano coin to participate in the sale, if I may know how the value of the total sales up until now? have you hit the target?

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:37:03 PM

Good evening. I was going through your website and came up with some questions. Is it possible to ask in here? In the solution section it is said: User data is anonymized and only evaluated with consent against appropriate remuneration. What is mean by user data in this case? So, let's say, I share my feedback. Will this data be also anonymized?
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:38:21 PM

Good evening. I was going through your website and came up with some questions. Is it possible to ask in here? In the solution section it is said: User data is anonymized and only evaluated with consent against appropriate remuneration. What is mean by user data in this case? So, let's say, I share my feedback. Will this data be also anonymized?

Hey. Well, a really interesting question. If I am not mistake, yes, at the beginning you are "only" an ID for them. And you alone decide which additional data you would like to share. You do not even tell them your name if you don't want to. They are still able to personalize your experience in the App by evaluating your behavior Smiley

Skitlslover

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:39:22 PM

Hey. Well, a really interesting question. If I am not mistake, yes, at the beginning you are "only" an ID for them. And you alone decide which additional data you would like to share. You do not even tell them your name if you don't want to. They are still able to personalize your experience in the App by evaluating your behavior Smiley

Sounds pretty interesting. + it is really attractive, when company asks you whether you want share own data or no and I appreciate VANM giving this choice to users
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:40:14 PM

Sounds pretty interesting. + it is really attractive, when company asks you whether you want share own data or no and I appreciate VANM giving this choice to users

Exactly. More to this, everything can be connected to an anonymous ID and for each information that could be of interest for advertisers you would get rewarded if you share it. And they are even planning to share revenue from using the anonymous data Smiley
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:10:00 PM

I was just reading White paper and found a pretty interesting section about VANM tokens Am I right that besides being a fuel for the ecosystem, with the help of VANM we will also get an ability to pay for goods in local places? Of course, in case they accept these payments. But question is more general - is it true that there is such a possibility?
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:11:57 PM

I was just reading White paper and found a pretty interesting section about VANM tokens Am I right that besides being a fuel for the ecosystem, with the help of VANM we will also get an ability to pay for goods in local places? Of course, in case they accept these payments. But question is more general - is it true that there is such a possibility?

Hi Awanish. Yep, this is more than possible Wink They would work to achieve a lot of partnerships with various business organizations (such as restaurants). The partnership will enable VANM tokens to be accepted as a payment Smiley
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:14:11 PM

Hi Awanish. Yep, this is more than possible Wink They would work to achieve a lot of partnerships with various business organizations (such as restaurants). The partnership will enable VANM tokens to be accepted as a payment Smiley

Sounds extremely good and this may bring a really high level of comfort for the final customer. But how is this organized technically? Will this require extra equipment to be installed? I mean for business..
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:16:18 PM

Sounds extremely good and this may bring a really high level of comfort for the final customer. But how is this organized technically? Will this require extra equipment to be installed? I mean for business..

Not entirely, payments will work through their mobile application. So partners will have a unique account with VANM. And thus they will be able to receive their funds Smiley
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:08:05 PM

Good evening everyone. I have just discovered that VANM hasn't set the softcap.. Why so?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:15:58 PM

Good evening everyone. I have just discovered that VANM hasn't set the softcap.. Why so?

Well, they have no soft cap because the continuing of the project is independent from the ICO. Their hardcap was chosen for the optimal growth strategy and being independent from external capital for at least 2 years. So in short, the more funds they get, the faster they can grow, but the platform will be developed anyway and so nobody who take part in the sale has to fear to have completely worthless token. In my own opinion, this is super fair Smiley
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

Greetings guys. Have you heard of Vanm update about their scholarship-like development programs? Smiley
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:21:41 AM

Greetings guys. Have you heard of Vanm update about their scholarship-like development programs? Smiley

To be honest, no! But this sounds truly promising. Can you elaborate? Or where can I check out more?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:27:04 AM

To be honest, no! But this sounds truly promising. Can you elaborate? Or where can I check out more?

Here is what official update says: VANM believes that social media has played a big role in advancing peoples talent in the field of photography, cinematography and post processing digital content.  VANM aims to sharpen the talent of people by announcing scholarship-like development programs to fund and support those individual.
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:29:53 AM

Here is what official update says: VANM believes that social media has played a big role in advancing peoples talent in the field of photography, cinematography and post processing digital content.  VANM aims to sharpen the talent of people by announcing scholarship-like development programs to fund and support those individual.

Wow, that's insane! It causes even more respect, seeing VANM also dealing with social aspects Smiley
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:39:10 PM

I am aware that your ICO has started a few weeks back
Can you please inform us what is the number of funds that have gathered up today?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: