Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Africans Are Not Embracing Blockchain - Crypto !  (Read 494 times)
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

I read comments and I am surprised) right such a backward country made Africa, already scary) all is well with Africa and cryptocurrency you apparently do not know that a lot of mobile payments are being made there and the cryptocurrency is sprouts in very fertile soil, for example: "in 2017 in Nigeria the number of p2p transactions using Bitcoin increased by about 1500% - this is one of the highest rates in the world " (click for more information), and you say it does not develop, you are simply not in the topic apparently

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Over the Past 9 years since Satoshi and his team introduce bitcoin and Blockchain Concept there are many challenge  due to government policies and  whole allot but Asian , European , Americans , Arabians they are  embracing it because they believe  its the future . 99.99%  of ICO are from Asia , America , Europe and Arab .  0.01 percent are from  Africa upon all there resources where  we need funds to manufacture still we are out of the Game ? Why Please tell me what you think !!   

I think the statistics about crypto adoption giving concerning Africa might be correct ,however there is room for serious improvement if they realized the great benefits associated with the crypto blockchain technology to their economies

HOMT

Powered by,
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

Over the Past 9 years since Satoshi and his team introduce bitcoin and Blockchain Concept there are many challenge  due to government policies and  whole allot but Asian , European , Americans , Arabians they are  embracing it because they believe  its the future . 99.99%  of ICO are from Asia , America , Europe and Arab .  0.01 percent are from  Africa upon all there resources where  we need funds to manufacture still we are out of the Game ? Why Please tell me what you think !!   
I'm not sure what you're getting at by why africa is not embracing crypto.. rather I'll say africa is not embracing ico scam instead of crypto..   luno.com recently disclosed nigeria which is an african country is their highest daily trade volume
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

You can check Google trends and search for bitcoin and you will see that top searches are from Africa. They are definitely aware of the blockchain and many projects are heading with banking solutions there.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

Why do only a few countries use Blockchain because the country's human resources try to compare it with African countries there, the chances are still very lacking so introducing Crypto can only reach a small part of the community there so Crypto is not so popular Geographically very influential in introducing Crypto in this country.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Because of poverty, cryptocurrency is a new type of market in the financial industry. The financial system in Africa should be very backward, so it is considered numb for the future and investment. The cryptocurrency was originally a product of the IT elite.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

I think that the Internet is still not very common in Africa. And it is the Internet that ensures the functioning of cryptocurrencies. There are too many things should be done in Africa yet until its big numbers of people will be involved into crypto.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

America does not give permission to make ico, so for ico try to choose the Asia or the surrounding area and usually made by America scam often happens in the middle of the road, if for the future it is already very good if everyone chooses the world of ico and crypto world because it's right profitable right.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:06:59 PM

Unfortunately they have a very bad economy in the country. Many people do not have enough money even for food, not to mention the study of modern technologies such as the Internet and crypto.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:25:59 PM

Unfortunately they have a very bad economy in the country. Many people do not have enough money even for food, not to mention the study of modern technologies such as the Internet and crypto.

yes you are right, for now africa is still having trouble accessing the internet. so it's very difficult to make it adopt the blockchain. it takes time for africa to be able to use blockchain technology.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:50:08 PM

Africa and in many areas of activity remains a backward continent. Only a few states can be called developing, but their revenues are based primarily on the extraction of natural resources.
This is beneficial to the Western world. Western countries are doing everything possible so that Africa will continue to remain a little developed region.
I believe that this is the main reason why Africa is so little involved in cryptocurrencies.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:01:17 PM

Over the Past 9 years since Satoshi and his team introduce bitcoin and Blockchain Concept there are many challenge  due to government policies and  whole allot but Asian , European , Americans , Arabians they are  embracing it because they believe  its the future . 99.99%  of ICO are from Asia , America , Europe and Arab .  0.01 percent are from  Africa upon all there resources where  we need funds to manufacture still we are out of the Game ? Why Please tell me what you think !!  
You cannot that in general. I am working with many of my friends who are all based on various African countries and I believe they are all strong believers of the future of cryptocurrencies but you are stating completely different thing from my assumptions. I am sure that you are lack of update hence please go for studying what is actually happening in most part of the Africa.

Many African countries are now alone getting their latest mobile network and high speed broadband networking. This could the another reasons why many people whom you met may not aware of cryptocurrencies. At the same time, different continents are having different level of crypto adoption but the good thing is even in Africa it is happening on its own pace.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:29:56 PM

Most African countries are developing countries where the government pays less attention to building the country and continue in its corrupts practices.
 Blockchain technology requirements are much and some African countries can provide it
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:21:35 PM

probably in Africa they do not use blockchain due to the fact that they do not have access to the Internet, and the technology of blocking cannot exist without the Internet

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:37:48 PM

Maybe your perception is not accurate. There are a lot of challenges in Africa but they are embracing blockchain and crypto. The volume is low because of their economy, but I believe that very soon they will be among the most advanced regions in blockchain practical use.
Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:42:43 PM

This is absolutely not correct as there are Africans who believe that Blockchain Technology is the future. Take for instance countries like South Africa, who have been able to developed and built an ATM gallery mainly for the purpose of Bitcoin transactions. This is just the beginning as so many Africa Countries will follow suit sooner than later. Nigeria is also making great moves in the space as there are so many Cryptocurrency enthusiasts over there same as Maurictuis likewise a Host of other countries in Africa.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: