Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The buttom for this year  (Read 1123 times)
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Do you think crypto has hit it's very buttom for this year.
I hope so.

the market want red yesterday..
Can we just stop thinking that when the market is red it's actually the buttom or the lowest that it can reach. And to those that thinks its the end of the market when we see the red days, stop thinking that way as well.

but I'm thinking it won't go lower than this..
We can't be sure of it, the market can't be predicted by anyone and its volatile so everything is of possibility.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

I think they have already bottomed out this year, it was around 3200$ and that's extremely low for what we were used to, right now it's recovering a little bit, but it's probably going to stay at this price or go up a little bit more if nothing very serious happens, as always, no one really knows what is going to happen in this volatile market.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

i think we already reach the bottom and some corrections is happening right now but it will soon change before the end of this year, i do believe that we might start the another year with a good market condition and increase the people to get involve in cryptospace.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

It seems to me that the market is still able to go even lower, at least Bitcoin can still return to 3000 thousand dollars, and Ethereum will drop to 80 or 70 dollars, but it will most likely be the lowest point.

prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

We've had a nice price hike since the bottom, so I think we're not going lower for now.
But if bakkt is not approved and US citizens need to sell to pay taxes, $1000 wouldn't surprise me.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

I want to rebound from 3k level, I think there will be the biggest purchase that will push us to the top

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

Do you think crypto has hit it's very buttom for this year.... the market want red yesterday.. but I'm thinking it won't go lower than this..

Please whats your take on this??

The positive sign that the market dropped in the short time and now have risen again. I think the last days of this month, the market will recover and BTC will reach $5,000, and ETH reaches $300. Therefore, if you are holding, please be calm and continue to hold until the next year 2019 to get high profit.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

Do you think crypto has hit it's very buttom for this year.... the market want red yesterday.. but I'm thinking it won't go lower than this..

The red that you see is not in any way indicative if a bottom, rather, it is only retracing. Right now, it has started rising again. So we might likely not see anything lower than we have had already.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

if what I see, this market can still go down even further but interrupted the moment there will be a moment that rises and also certainly it only applies temporarily, we should also be able to take the opportunity

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

I have no idea where the bottom will be but plan on buying a bit of crypto every paycheck for at least the next six months.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

The bear market has been going on for a year, which makes me feel anxious, but what excites me is that all the crypto prices have recently started to recover, and I hope this situation will continue.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

it could be even lower, because in my opinion there is still no sign of a bullrun on one of the strongest coins, while BTC is still stagnant at that price.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

it could be even lower, because in my opinion there is still no sign of a bullrun on one of the strongest coins, while BTC is still stagnant at that price.
Yes, so far there is no good signal. Prices move very slowly. Go up a bit then go back down. Price traps and fake walls are quite dangerous. I think next year if there is good news about crypto and volume going up, this bear market is likely to end soon.

KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

Recently, the cryptocurrency market has begun to turn green. I think this is a very good phenomenon. This shows that there are still many investors in the market and the market has not collapsed.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Yes, this year crypto-currencies broke the bottom of all possible bottom, just not even to say what bitcoin to 3000 dollars lowered, I hope this will all be over and we will finally see the long-awaited growth, which many have been waiting since 17 years, well, not how can not wait

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

Recently, the cryptocurrency market has begun to turn green. I think this is a very good phenomenon. This shows that there are still many investors in the market and the market has not collapsed.

Maybe thats a trap Smiley Ofcourse it gan go lets say to 6k range and then drop back even lower where it was to like 2k range . Nobody ever knows . But currently looks promising future =D
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

The red that you see is not in any way indicative if a bottom, rather, it is only retracing. Right now, it has started rising again. So we might likely not see anything lower than we have had already.
I also see that the market will not move further down again, and now the market has begun to improve its condition slowly. at least the assets we have today can increase in value

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

Based on the latest information from the media about the next postponement of the launch of the BAKKT platform, I do not exclude another sharp decline in the crypto market. In this regard, it is quite possible that Bitcoin will drop below $ 3,000.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

The ups and downs of market prices are already commonplace only in every condition we have to be able to adjust, maybe just next year the market will start to improve so be patient.

Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Perhaps this year we will not fall below 3 thousand dollars per one bitcoin, but next year I think we will see new lows
I agree with you, it will not down below 3k this year because there are only a few days remaining, maybe there is a short pump as a year-ender, what will happen next year is still in the process of observation, I hope it will inversely happen to what we had now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: