Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019  (Read 15280 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

We might not know if there will be a bull run coming this year or the next year but we are hoping for the best thing to happen. I guess we should focus on what we can do now and what we should know and be well prepared if the market starts to rise up. As of now, if we are holding tokens or coins, we should study how to trade, even though the market is so unstable, that is the advantage of knowing how to trade, we can still have a profit even it is at the lowest point. Buy Low, Sell High.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

I am very well prepared on this 2019 bull run that starting few days ago.
I got my bags full of the great tokens and coin that will make up in 2019.
Number 1 on my list is Ethereum and Bitcoin. while 50 percent of my belongings is loyalcoin.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

I'm sure everyone here is ready to prepare for the next bull run 2019 (Include me too), we are here tired and disappointed with this year (2018) when almost every crypto in the market has fallen down. Many people rekt because losing their money...

Bull run 2019 is the best moment for us to bring back our money that has been lost at 2018 ago...
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

Whales will decide when the next bull run will start, and before entering this market, they should more heavily dump the price, shake out all 'week hands' & even 'strong hands'  Grin. Recent growth which we are now seeing is nothing more than another fomo trap, after a few more such manipulations, speculators and occasional passengers will finally leave the market. Then whales can still wait and dump the price even lower, and when the strongest ones will loss any interest in the market, growth will begin.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

Preparation is the mother of manifestation, and if you must make out profit in the next bull market you will need adequate preparation because you don’t want to miss out.
A bull market is a period of rising of crypto currency asset prices. And those higher prices mean sizable profits for holders, investors, and trader this include individual trader and institutional traders as well who own these crypto asset in the course of ICO purchase, crypto exchange market, Airdrops & bounties etc. a bull market which will experience in 2017 is inevitably followed by a bear market, or a period of declining prices such as we are experiencing.
About Bull Run 2019?
There is a saying “what goes around comes around”. Most institutional investors and countries that once ban crypto asset trading and advertising now fully embrace crypto currency in the lite of china , Facebook etc. despite this unbanned I will base my judgement on the fundamental analysis why there will be a bull run in 2019 which are outline below :
   Coinbase Expands Trading Platform across Six Additional European Market
   Litecoin’s Franklyn Richards Says Cryptocurrency Will Be Institutionalized
   Israel’s Central Bank Seeks Public Input in Crypto Regulation Initiative
   China: Media Alliance to Use Blockchain Technology for Copyright Protection
   Number of Crypto ATMs Steadily Growing Amid ‘Crypto Winter,’ Data Shows

These are positive bull drivers to bring back upward trend of crypto asset once again in the year 2019 and to read more on the spike headlines please kindly check the coin telegraph, ccn, coindesk for more details.
 When Is the Time for the Bull Run
Bitcoin and Altcoin in general have fall from a great a height with a loss of more than 80% and this calls for a reversal as just like the law of the gravitational force. If there is no reversal it means the crypto assets are not tradable. Lot of whales are have close their short position at $3400 because the long time correction is over which hit below all-time low of $3200. for more details about the analysis > https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business.
 PREPARING FOR THE BULL RUN 2019
   Prepare your mind: emotion is a key factor when there is rise, most people get carry away with rise hoping that it will never fall
   risk reward ratio management  ready: this will help you to control the price action movement
   Use your head, not your heart; don’t be carry away with whales news that bitcoin/altcoin will hit a certain figure. This is a disguise so you buy from them at all time height
   Utilize the BOLLINGER BAND , MACD, RSI indicators to help control your fears and greed in taking out profit
   Be satisfy with small profit because regulation/FUD news might flush your profit out.
   Read more cryptocurrencies  books author by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar,  Tarik Gönen etc and also Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

These are my thought
Please kindly contribute to the thread and I will update to enlighten more readers

With that positive updates about cryptocurrency, my conclusion is that, the thing that we should do now is to buy. Just simple as that, we can expect a bull run too soon and we should be prepared as early as we can and it is now before we are too late.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

The first thing you need to understand is that Cryptocurrencies are not like other markets, stock markets, bond markets, commodity and foreign exchange markets did not have to contend with Governments and Regulators treating them like they were committing a crime while they were establishing themselves. The biggest factor that will affect Cryptocurrencies in 2019 will be if that changes.

wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Best preparation is buy on dips and hold until the market recovers but keep in mind that no one knows when it will happen but I believe that market history always repeat. One thing that might trigger the bull market is the launch of Bakkt which is expected to happen on early January of 2019.

Yes I guess there is nothing like preparation, we need to buy when the market is low and sell in its peak that's the simple strategy of the market. yes there are lot of expectation on the launch of Bakkt on January, So I hope there will be some interesting turn over this time let's wait for few more days to see that too.

I totally disagree with mate on this note that there is nothing like preparation for the next bull run. Trading of crypto instrument or any financial instrument is more than just buy low and sell high strategy. If you carefully read the thread you will understand that if you don't prepare your strategy or modified on them you might experience the same losses and l believe you don't want to do .controlling the mind is a key strategy in trading financial instrument that many people ignore this strategy in recent times

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

Until the spring, it is imperative to adhere to the old strategy in day trading and a small accumulation of assets for subsequent growth. And there already change the strategy in accordance with the situation.

Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

For me i just buy coins that are moving down and moving up in the market i dont invest in coins that are just moving up because the only way for the high price coins are down after their hype Wink and just buy coins that has realistic project
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

There is nothing to do for a bull run if you already have some coins waiting for them to moon. If you don't have some promising coins, then you have to buy some and hodl them tightly until the right time comes.
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

My opinion is that you need to keep for a long time, some coins (EOS, Tron, Stellar, XRP). And others sell as soon as the opportunity presents itself, because they will soon not be worth anything.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

Nice piece you got here. Bull run or not, I trade and make profit.  I don't aim for very high profit before converting to a stable coin, that's my rule number one. Also, I don't buy coins because there is rumour about a pump. I buy after careful TA analysis.  2019 will be great everything being equal , so hold some coins in your portfolio for the long term. Some big rumours flying around like facebook stablecoin , coindeal going mainstream etc are good for this crypto space.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

The best preparation for a future bull run is to buy promising coins at falling prices. I first of all buy the most popular coins from the top 10. In any case, they will grow in value.
wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

There is nothing like bull run in 2019 , so kindly make up your mind and buy little you can afford now and trade small by small till it might become an ocean in soonest, the market is always swinging and that is the the bull that make a little to be a big and never expect the one time run to success.
i do not think will be a next bull like BTC 20k again in near future

l strongly believe that there will be a bull run, looking at history of btc and how the price action movement in past years and currently shows that there will be a bull run comes 2019 , this is not just a hype but is base on fundamental analysis l did and also taking clue from big whales in the industry . most of the whales have started taking a new position for long closing up short positions recently . we should expect a reversal soon ,the whales are not only traders on the cryptocurrency exchanges but they are also in forex market .

Bennix
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

However,everyone who believe in crypto is expected to adapt to market conditions because buying valuable coins/tokens does not in any way guarantee that you will make some profit on the bull run.I pointed out this because many traders sell the coins they wouid have stored in their wallet.They are doing this hoping to buy back at the bottom,but if care is not taken,they might loose at the time bull run will start.
On the hand,my point is,every trader should have coins stored for long term.The trader should not even think of selling it until a huge profit is made.I said this because only the traders that programmed their mindset for long term will enjoy the bull run anytime it comes.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

For me the best preparation will be reserve a fund and invest on bitcoin or to other altcoins, In my own opinion those who buy bitcoin on the price of $3,500 below are the most lucky ones.
I kinda support what you said about reserving some fund which will set as capital and can be use to invest/buy coins when the market experience some dump in price but every investors must be careful when investing into altcoin cause the crypto market have changed ever since the market blood bath/corrections occurred.
Mind you, we are yet to reach the bottom price and those that are unable to buy during the last bottom price can still seize the moment.

donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Preparation is the mother of manifestation, and if you must make out profit in the next bull market you will need adequate preparation because you don’t want to miss out.
A bull market is a period of rising of crypto currency asset prices. And those higher prices mean sizable profits for holders, investors, and trader this include individual trader and institutional traders as well who own these crypto asset in the course of ICO purchase, crypto exchange market, Airdrops & bounties etc. a bull market which will experience in 2017 is inevitably followed by a bear market, or a period of declining prices such as we are experiencing.
About Bull Run 2019?
There is a saying “what goes around comes around”. Most institutional investors and countries that once ban crypto asset trading and advertising now fully embrace crypto currency in the lite of china , Facebook etc. despite this unbanned I will base my judgement on the fundamental analysis why there will be a bull run in 2019 which are outline below :
   Coinbase Expands Trading Platform across Six Additional European Market
   Litecoin’s Franklyn Richards Says Cryptocurrency Will Be Institutionalized
   Israel’s Central Bank Seeks Public Input in Crypto Regulation Initiative
   China: Media Alliance to Use Blockchain Technology for Copyright Protection
   Number of Crypto ATMs Steadily Growing Amid ‘Crypto Winter,’ Data Shows

These are positive bull drivers to bring back upward trend of crypto asset once again in the year 2019 and to read more on the spike headlines please kindly check the coin telegraph, ccn, coindesk for more details.
 When Is the Time for the Bull Run
Bitcoin and Altcoin in general have fall from a great a height with a loss of more than 80% and this calls for a reversal as just like the law of the gravitational force. If there is no reversal it means the crypto assets are not tradable. Lot of whales are have close their short position at $3400 because the long time correction is over which hit below all-time low of $3200. for more details about the analysis > https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business.
 PREPARING FOR THE BULL RUN 2019
   Prepare your mind: emotion is a key factor when there is rise, most people get carry away with rise hoping that it will never fall
   risk reward ratio management  ready: this will help you to control the price action movement
   Use your head, not your heart; don’t be carry away with whales news that bitcoin/altcoin will hit a certain figure. This is a disguise so you buy from them at all time height
   Utilize the BOLLINGER BAND , MACD, RSI indicators to help control your fears and greed in taking out profit
   Be satisfy with small profit because regulation/FUD news might flush your profit out.
   Read more cryptocurrencies  books author by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar,  Tarik Gönen etc and also Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

These are my thought
Please kindly contribute to the thread and I will update to enlighten more readers

Thank you for this wonderful piece. It is elaborate enough. If anyone had doubt about cryptocurrency, I guess this will lift his or her spirits and assure a more profitable future ahead which can be take advantage of if we prepare well

wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

For me the best preparation will be reserve a fund and invest on bitcoin or to other altcoins, In my own opinion those who buy bitcoin on the price of $3,500 below are the most lucky ones.
I kinda support what you said about reserving some fund which will set as capital and can be use to invest/buy coins when the market experience some dump in price but every investors must be careful when investing into altcoin cause the crypto market have changed ever since the market blood bath/corrections occurred.
Mind you, we are yet to reach the bottom price and those that are unable to buy during the last bottom price can still seize the moment.
Thanks a lot for your comment mate, really do appreciate but one thing is sure we have reached the bottom, we can not go beyond $3000 . This is impossible base on fundamental analysis which I believe you quite have experience on. Many weak hands have left the crypto space and we don't even have much people buying the dip any more .my thoughts on this analysis is that when there are positive frequent announcement about a financial instrument there is bound to be sudden rise of that asset. Check out most of the crypto news they are fundamental indicators that we have leaving the bottom and approaching upward trend.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

We have been through the bear market for quite a long time and it is very worrying to make some people anxious and desperate and now the hope for bulls has begun to appear, then smile to welcome the bull market.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

It's never a bad idea to buy up an undervalued asset class. It's also never a bad idea to split your nest-egg up into a few pieces - you never know the timing of when the different asset classes will spike or fall off a cliff, so it just gives you more financial security to diversify.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: