Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019  (Read 15280 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:26:05 PM

To prepare for the bull run in 2019, research well and invest in project with good past record and with a working  product, ensure Bitcoin is saved as part of your portfolio, Do not wait for the bull run to commence before you invest, take advantage of the moment.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

To prepare for the bull run in 2019, research well and invest in project with good past record and with a working  product, ensure Bitcoin is saved as part of your portfolio, Do not wait for the bull run to commence before you invest, take advantage of the moment.
You better right,  strike will it have the opportunity. We expected bull run this year but we don't know when exactly it arrives as it is surprise. If you have a lot extra money,  then you'll better full your bags now and wait. There is too need to buy more different coins, instead to have an additional capital of what you are holding right now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:29:06 AM

To prepare for the bull run in 2019, research well and invest in project with good past record and with a working  product, ensure Bitcoin is saved as part of your portfolio, Do not wait for the bull run to commence before you invest, take advantage of the moment.
You better right,  strike will it have the opportunity. We expected bull run this year but we don't know when exactly it arrives as it is surprise. If you have a lot extra money,  then you'll better full your bags now and wait. There is too need to buy more different coins, instead to have an additional capital of what you are holding right now.
of course, don't expect bullrun to come according to our predictions, we must change our mindset that the bullrun will come. and now is the right time to prepare it by filling our wallet fully
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:54:23 AM

You can always buy cheap coins with great potential. The main idea is to study about trading and you most know al the news in the crypto world.
I agree on you.We can make this moment a great chance to earn more potential coins so that when a bull run comes,then we will just reap good profits at last.Everything we did from the bearish season will totally paid off in time of bull run.So if you think a bull run is near to happen,then start preparing for it even if the time is still uncertain.
We know that at this time the bull run hasn't happened yet, and the price is still at the bottom. why don't we take advantage of this moment to buy, before the bull run occurs?of course this is an opportunity for us, look for the right moment to buy and wait a while, the bull run will definitely happen soon and make profit for you
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:55:41 AM

It isn't so easy to really predict the next bullrun though we are at the bottom and I guess everybody is waiting on to possible changes. I don't think that would be as easy as what you have pointed out but I think your guide is worth trying.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:06:11 PM

The simple way I'm preparing for this coming bull run is
1. I kept working hard on projects in order to have enough token when it comes.
2. I have drawn out my budgets and plans to fix in without delay as money comes. And that I may always have to spend when the bull run is over, irrespective of how long it takes to experience another.
I can't wait to experience it now.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:23:20 PM

You can always buy cheap coins with great potential. The main idea is to study about trading and you most know al the news in the crypto world.
I agree on you.We can make this moment a great chance to earn more potential coins so that when a bull run comes,then we will just reap good profits at last.Everything we did from the bearish season will totally paid off in time of bull run.So if you think a bull run is near to happen,then start preparing for it even if the time is still uncertain.

The prices are cheap nowadays. It is better to make the most out of it. To those who did not sell and still have some dispensable savings, and to those who were able to sell earlier, or even those who are planning to join, now is the best time to buy and make a bigger portfolio. A relatively moderate investment amount could easily create a good portfolio. Remember that it cannot be a bearish season forever. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. That means, there is always a bull run after a bearish round. The bear and the bull are alternate.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

Buying cheap coin is ideal, but since its hard to know if the market is already cheap better to be active in the market and know when to buy. Having a good preparation can make money to you, its not guaranteed but at least you are ready to take risk and when the bulls come you will take home more money.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:37:41 PM

Everybody are now talking about the bull run, it is really better if we have now plan for us to be ready when the bull run began. We should now have bag of profitable altcoins for us to ensure big amount of profit.
wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:03:27 PM

I think it's easy to understand how to prepare for the next bull, and you can buy as much as you can from now on so you will miss any chance when the bull is coming. Although it still a big question about when the time will come, as long as we can have much bitcoin and altcoin, we are ready to sell at the high price, and I am sure that it means a lot of profit we can get. But the most difficulty here is we cannot always get the best price to buy, and we need always to check the market so you can be able to get a lower price.

The guys, who will be in time to buy the altcoins when they are cheap now, will be prepared for the next bull run. Having many different tokens in your portfolio, you increase the chances to get a better profit.
Yes mate you are just a little bit correct with regards to those who bought last year especially  during the pick of the bear run,but these might not be define preparation for the bull run this year 2019 because many that bought the dip out of big expectation last year have forgotten they have crypto asset many are not even trading these asset . The bull run will occur at the same time for all altcoin , last week we saw a bull run for paragon token but is unfortunate that many that have that token were not aware about this run. These is why we need to be prepared

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:11:16 PM

Yes your knowledge is your way to get success and to knowledge Is the key to become a trader. This  is good not only as a trader but you will learn so many things that will help you as buying cheap coin is the best way to obtain money when you are in crises just use your short money and trade for long term.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:18:38 PM

Irrespective of the time of prospective bull run, investors will still need to prepare for it. Old crypto investors are only buying bitcoin now, although they are using the profits from last bullrun to buy back. Then they will move into ICOs and altcoin when the market is getting healthier to multiply their bitcoin, the amount invested is always a smaller fraction of their portofolio while managing the risk.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:41:07 PM

Irrespective of the time of prospective bull run, investors will still need to prepare for it. Old crypto investors are only buying bitcoin now, although they are using the profits from last bullrun to buy back. Then they will move into ICOs and altcoin when the market is getting healthier to multiply their bitcoin, the amount invested is always a smaller fraction of their portofolio while managing the risk.
There are a lot of investors invest their money and most are lose when its price low but they are still waiting because its price will again high and more profitable so that is why other people want to invest their money by its popularity because they want to prepare for the next bull run 2019 because they know this currency will more beneficial to join and investment, but I think who have worldwide business they should invest in bitcoin.
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:01:09 AM

I think it's easy to understand how to prepare for the next bull, and you can buy as much as you can from now on so you will miss any chance when the bull is coming. Although it still a big question about when the time will come, as long as we can have much bitcoin and altcoin, we are ready to sell at the high price, and I am sure that it means a lot of profit we can get. But the most difficulty here is we cannot always get the best price to buy, and we need always to check the market so you can be able to get a lower price.
Yes, we need to prepare, the biggest challenge is predicting the bottom of BTC and Altcoin, some people think that the price is very low now. But it is not certain that the price will not fall further. Anything can happen in the most unexpected way. But with the possibility of 80% being the price hit the bottom, I am still willing to buy back and wait for the bull run in the future.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:42:46 AM

To prepare for the bull run in 2019, research well and invest in project with good past record and with a working  product, ensure Bitcoin is saved as part of your portfolio, Do not wait for the bull run to commence before you invest, take advantage of the moment.

If a project has a great past record and a good working product then this may sustain the bear market and still show up in a market downturn. People still search for investment opportunities during a bear market as well. So, instead of finding an already working product the point if to find a new star that it is going to penetrate the crypto markets and increase significantly in value from the start of its operation.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:15:25 AM

There will be no bull run lol.Now after we hit 4300 the price is going to drop to 3700 after that we are going to 5200 or 5600 (highly unlikely) and then we gonna sink again and we gonna sink REALLY HARD.That final sink is going be our last summer capitulation phase.
We haven't hit $4,300 for this month. We just hit $4,000 and we're getting close to $4,100. I'm expecting to have at least a quick recovery for this year if there will be no bull run that many are expecting to come.
I don't think that this year will be even harder than last year, I guess 2018 was the harder if this year would be really hard in your opinion. We just can't be sure on what's going on tomorrow but keep the positive vibes everyone.

This is the time to go to the next level of cryptocurrency world this will definitely happen in this year and it is already to be continuing the journey with more efficient values there will be some problems will happen at any time but it is not a big thing for cryptocurrency field it will always be found easily and this time also it happens.

I also hope that we will see some positive changes in the market this year. As for the bull run, its probability is very high, but still, no one knows for sure that it will happen. However, I invest in alts.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:14:14 PM

If asking about the bull run. of course buying or collecting is the answer. but you are right. You have to find the right time where
the lowest price is on the coin before prices skyrocket. and buy as many as possible. but don't forget about backups funds
wizardcrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:42:50 PM

For me I don't need to prepared for bull run because I don't have money to buy bitcoins, I'm just watching if there's a bull run will happen this year. Hahaha

There will be definitely be a bull run this year . Reason why should get your self prepared can't be over emphasize.having money or not is not enough reason mate or waiting until you see a signal for a bull run before you prepare your self  are not really good despite the present market condition . What happened to those who left the crypto space today us that most of them were not prepared for the bear market. Preparation us everything you need to succeed in space mate

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:21:17 PM

If you have available funds for buying cryptocurrencies then you should start buying bitcoin now and other coins that might be drag up by the next bullrun, if there is any. During the 2017 bullrun, the price of many coins also goes up along with the surging price of bitcoin so they are also worth buying. As of this time, bitcoin has yet to show a strong and continuing recovery and its price uptrend should be consistent for another bullrun this year.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:48:16 PM

Have a plan for yourself, from that you can further move accordingly. In simple if bull run happens cash out half of the earnings and if things go towards the downtrend just be prepared to hold until the predicted market is reached. This is the simplest way to keep yourself successful through any market situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: