Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which token has prevail?  (Read 285 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:11:06 PM

2018 has been amazing and we had a whole bunch of new ICOs with amazing projects.
We'll step into 2019 in less than 10 days.
Which token is your favorite, why and what changes do you want to see in 2019?

i didn't think if a token will be the winner,,
but, i believe a real cryptocurrencies with its own blockchain will become the winner my friend
i bet for ethereum  Wink

frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

There has been a lot of noise about EOS this year but it hasn't delivered anything yet. In 2019 i think we might see a more significant pump as they develop more partnerships and real world usage, perhaps even a competitor to ripple

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

As for me, I mostly hold Ethereum. It was falling since Febraury. The project is really amazin: large community, huge amount of transactions, powerful blockchain. I think it will recover recent value.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

In 2018 we got most of ETH based projects and most of them was good but now most of projects are fake and scam so in 2019 i hope two coins ico's will be more beneficial EOS and torn.

mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

the ICO project in 2018 is very much but this year the market movement has decreased so that many ICO tokens have dropped in price. seen from the field of cryptocurrency technology many progress in terms of wallet, security and service will attract many people to invest which will have an impact on the increase in prices of all coins and krypto tokens in 2019.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

2018 has been amazing and we had a whole bunch of new ICOs with amazing projects.

To be honest, I only hold one token before and it was really doing good but the bear market started so in May I finally decided to dump everything. So I haven't followed what happened to the ICO market nowadays.

But since the bear market lingers for about a year, I don't think that there are lots of ICO who remain successful in 2019 because obviously most of the investors dump once they got their tokens. So I would also be interested to known which one made it successfully this year. Might be a few exceptions here and there, imho.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fonzie_vite

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:19:07 AM

here my favourite token for next year
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vite
i believe when te mainnet launch next year,, the price could explode my friend  Wink

As you can guess, its my favorite coin too! It has just been listed on Bittrex and the team is furiously marching ahead with the development.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:04:58 PM

I cannot any token that is yet to list on exchange as my favourite, because its ability without listing has not been testing.
An ICO might appear so good, make good sales by attracting investors, get after listing you begin to see something different.
Although, there are projects you can decipher as having the possibility of performing well after listing, even during ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: