Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which token has prevail?  (Read 285 times)
DonnieMitchel (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

2018 has been amazing and we had a whole bunch of new ICOs with amazing projects.
We'll step into 2019 in less than 10 days.
Which token is your favorite, why and what changes do you want to see in 2019?
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

As far as tokens are concerned some good one in my opinion are bat, npxs and xyo etc. Some real estate tokens are also good i expect atl and real to grow big next as their products, platform and business will become fully functional and hopefullly profitable.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

Among all the tokens that I had to deal with during 2018, I liked the ETA token most of all. This is a Etheera project. This token had a positive growth dynamics despite the fact that Bitcoin was constantly falling in price, and now I consider it one of the most promising tokens for investment.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

I have a lot of tokens of many new projects, definitely would like them to start growing and went into a bullish trend, as I sit for a long time and they only falls, only this year pleased xyo I think next year it can bring good money

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

in 2019 I not only wanted to see Bullrun but the development must also continue progress. I really hope for Ethereum.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

Personally, I want to finally start regulating ICO. I am also looking forward to the Ethereum of Constantinople.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

2018 has been amazing and we had a whole bunch of new ICOs with amazing projects.

here my favourite token for next year
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vite
i believe when te mainnet launch next year,, the price could explode my friend  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

Are you saying that 2018 was awesome? you are probably talking not about the cryptocurrency market because this year was very difficult for all ICO's and for all cryptocurrency holders
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

for 2018 it is now difficult to choose favorite tokens, maybe after the turn of 2019 there will be tokens that glide very well, we have to think about how the market is now, if it continues like this there is no change of course it's difficult to have favorite tokens.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

Exactly a year ago, I remember reading the same post about 2018, and everyone said that it would be great and we would see a huge increase. But it turned out quite the opposite. If we think about price and capitalization, then we have spent 700 billion dollars. But I want to highlight the main thing that we understood in 2018, I heard very little about the fact that bitcoin is a bubble. This phrase remained in 2017. Now the cryptocurrency market has seriously entered the financial system and it will not burst and will not disappear. I think that in half a year or a year we will be able to buy coffee (starbucks) for bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. More and more stores accept payment for cryptocurrency.
We look with hope to the year 2019 and we think that it will make more money there, but cool your thoughts, there may not be a tenfold increase.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

What I want to see in 2019 is the first stirring of mainstream adoption. I think that probably the coin that's best placed for this is XRP. Yes, a lot of people don't like it, but it's undeniably a strong project.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

2018 is amazing for ICOs !! Are you sure? 2018 is a horrible year for most ICO and while there was a lot of ICO launched only very very few of them managed to make a success ICO and the rest still pause or extended. What I wish to see in 2019 is an end to all this paused extended ICOs and a start of a new era that only has regulated ICOs to give the investors the trust they need.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

I think the most anticipated token for me is foxt because it is a profitable auto trading platform and it will launch fully in january. It is my personal analysis that if everything goes well foxr does have a potential to yield 10x to 20x if we invest now and wait for the profitable performance of the platform.

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

2018 was horrible for the ICOs but still we got chance to see a lot of good projects like Quarkchain, Nexo, digitex futures. Nexo have done great work till now and they have their working product. Quarkchain is coming up with their mainnet launch hopefully they challenge top blockchain infrastructure projects like ETH, NEO, Stellar and EOS. Digitex futures is one the must have token in the portfolio for 2019 as they arecoming up with their most aavaited exchange.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

You are very optimistic than the rest. Most are saying and thinking that this year hasn't been amazing and great because of the big correction that happened.
I'd always say bitcoin.

No one can conquer bitcoin and it will remain as the most picked coin of all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

I have an OIO token, but at the moment the price is still very low, in January the OIO Internet system will launch. I hope after launching OIO will reach a high price.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

Happy New Year! The expiring year made us stronger! We're still here, it means we have a spirit of struggle! I wish good luck to those people who follow this way! My favorite token in 2019 is ETH, after all! My instinct tells me it's worth buying!
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

not really sure, because never holding any token in longterm.
but i really like ETH because Almost all ico use ETH platform, and also my payment for bounty sometime use ETH.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

i guess most people have never heard of waves, well it seems to me that waves have prevailed even in the midst of the plummeting cryptocurrency market, it has found its way to a $4 value and its still battling with it though it is normal that cryptocurrency values are not stable and not even supposed stable cryptocurrency

moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

for me, ethereum has always been the most favorite coin since it has the best technology in the cryptocurrency market

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: