Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants  (Read 35456 times)
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:44:36 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is only for brave and patient people. You have to be responsible for their actions because it's your money and you decide how to dispose of them. No one can do it better than you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:54:33 AM

I am still believe cryptocurrency is undervalue investment and it will profitable in the future. After drop the price and market cap value in 2018, many people not believe on crypto again but i am still confident crypto will bounce back and reach highest market cap value again in near future
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:12:49 AM

You wrote everything correctly, it is very important that you make decisions yourself, in which case it is clear where the mistake was made and in the future it will not be repeated

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:46:54 AM

falling in the crypto world has become commonplace, because indeed the crypto market is volatile. so when the market falls, or when the market suddenly rises to the moon, it will be common for people playing in the crypto world.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:08:31 AM

I believe most people already know that cryptocurrency is something that is so much un-predictable.
With all the fluctuation that keep on happening and all the possibilities that could become a challenge for some people.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:49:18 AM

fall and fail on crypto is common. many people are sure to be crypto could certainly get by with existing conditions, but many who would prefer to go looking for the sense of security of avoiding greater losses. But even though it is indeed at risk, there is still much that remains ambitious and believe the potential crypto.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:28:30 AM

In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing

That is our money and we need to have duty with it, no one can be responsible for us. So, for this reason, let's make your own decision, don't follow anyone

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:47:16 AM

All controls are in our decisions because we are actors and who have money. Indeed, being a crypto coin trader is not easy because there are many challenges. But if you have the courage and knowledge, you can do it. And the results also depend on how your trading strategy is.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:03:32 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
In investing in cryptocurrencies, all decisions can only be made by yourself, and others cannot give you any help.

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:08:44 PM

Being engaged in cryptocurrency will always be a risk, and everyone is to blame for the mistakes that he makes!
candelavan

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:51:30 AM

This applies to all life. Only weak people will blame other people for their own failures.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:24:11 AM

This applies to all life. Only weak people will blame other people for their own failures.

It’s a true word about weakness
You can’t blame anyone for your made decisions and that is true

Do your own research always
Focus on the positve
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:29:00 AM

You are absolutely right, and when you fail and fail again, never give up pick yourself up and keep pushing forward.  You will eventually get there before you know it and you will thank yourself for never giving up

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:22:08 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Most peoples will fall if cryptocurrency falling in the market, but not with some peoples who have strong determination.
With strong determination and high patience, i think we cannot affected by other peoples and market condition, even in the bear condition.
Asking other peoples advice is good, but try not to relying too much.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:06:29 PM

It is interesting to see the op line of thought. Cryptocurrency is tough just like it is in real world and one must be very prepare to fail forward or else, you will think the temporary setbacks is the end of the road. Those that wins are the holdlers!
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:15:58 PM

I think the risks are comparable to what you can get here, a little advice from my personal experience.
dont which too greedy by expecting huge profits, your profits depend on how much your investment.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:18:55 PM

As the participant in the crypto world, as the investor, trader, and bounty hunter, we must have responsibilities to see our chance and our ways in this crypto world. Nothing will run easily in this crypto world so that we must have been ready for all risks. Risks and lose money are what we will have. But, we can face it if we have the better power and strategy.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:24:00 PM

You should always be brave enough to get profit on this market. You should not make and avoid bad investment decisions in scam projects. Just learn a lot about crypto currencies and you would be able to get great outcomes.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:26:12 PM

If you believe on what will happen in the future which blockchain will soon be adopted anywhere, I think you will always stay on crypto industry. Those who were here long enough had seen this market crawl but still stand back up stronger than what is was before. It will continue to do so because one day you'dd see your portfolio worth more than you thought.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:28:56 PM

It is a real pleasure to work hard and accumulate, while everybody around you is telling you crypto is dead and you know we are at the bottom and good things are coming soon.
I love this position. I was more uncomfortable when we were at all time highs and everybody was hyping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: