Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants  (Read 35455 times)
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:47:32 PM

If you are not ready morally and financially to the collapse of prices and other unexpected difficulties, you can not even try to start working with cryptocurrency, it will disappoint you too quickly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:34:33 PM

That is right you are responsible for the every decision and every move you make. You are held accountable on your actions if you make bad attempt. But do not be discourage of it. Because on every bad decision you make, you got a good learning in return.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:57:41 PM

There is so much risk in any emerging market, cryptocurrencies are no exception, once upon a time,Gold and other precious metals were highly volatile but things are relatively stable now with it.As a rule, do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:47:11 AM

Every cryptocurrency participants need to take the risk of the crypto market to earn some money because taking a risk of it is making a huge profit for some of them some how this is the way to earn in cryptocurrency.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:52:06 PM

If you the courage, you have a good result in your investment. Because for me, that is the one which i've possessed right now. In ghis kind of investment you should have the courage to be able to succeed.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:08:58 PM

In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing

It's normal in cryptocurrency to fall, fail and stumble...and this will depends on how you get-up to challenge the risk of volatility and become a successful investors in crypto. We should learn from our own doing whether it's positive or negative and make it as real experience to make a good decision for our future. The success is only on our hands and we need to increase our knowledge to beat those negativity.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:21:07 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment

That is a good motivation for Bounty hunters, people are starting to give up because they are not getting any more for a very long time, some people here,  not received their coins in their campaign for a long time, and some never get their's really bad time for bounty hunters.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:45:49 PM

Every cryptocurrency participants need to take the risk of the crypto market to earn some money because taking a risk of it is making a huge profit for some of them some how this is the way to earn in cryptocurrency.

By knowing the risk, people will take responsibilities for their own coins or money, and they will search for the way to prevent the losses. We can make a profit in the cryptocurrency as long as we can find a good time to buy low and sell high which is difficult to get in this moment. The risk will always on cryptocurrency, and we should not worry about this because the risk will make us be careful when we want to decide something.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:04:13 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

That is a good motivation for Bounty hunters, people are starting to give up because they are not getting any more for a very long time, some people here,  not received their coins in their campaign for a long time, and some never get their's really bad time for bounty hunters.

Motivation will not change anything if the scammer continues to flourish in this world. the more scammers maybe more people stop to believe all this. Everyone here only hopes for a hope that is sure to happen. me, too.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Sometimes it's good to just give up, and let your faith do something with you. I am tired of waiting for my profits to come, I am not patient enough to handle crypto but I still hold on to it. I need advice on what I can do.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:37:30 PM

If you the courage, you have a good result in your investment. Because for me, that is the one which i've possessed right now. In ghis kind of investment you should have the courage to be able to succeed.
For now what  kind of situation is running we are well aware of it so in this dark time only out courage can help us to come out from this disaster. I am hopeful so Ivan trying to encourage all participants to keep investing and trading. To encourage all people you will have to remain active and take part with high power of trust.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:46:33 PM

If you are not ready morally and financially to the collapse of prices and other unexpected difficulties, you can not even try to start working with cryptocurrency, it will disappoint you too quickly
I agree. So it is really important to be very prepared and be open minded in here because there are no sure that everything here will have a good results. We need to understand that cryptocurrency are unpredictable and needs time to learned before we can earned something.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:54:22 PM

By knowing the risk, people will take responsibilities for their own coins or money, and they will search for the way to prevent the losses. We can make a profit in the cryptocurrency as long as we can find a good time to buy low and sell high which is difficult to get in this moment. The risk will always on cryptocurrency, and we should not worry about this because the risk will make us be careful when we want to decide something.
the courage to face risk even with a bad decision will make thinking skills much harder for the next step, I agree with that. Theory alone is not enough to convince yourself and the most important thing is something that can make self-confidence more measurable in the future. Cryptocurrency is very beneficial if we already feel very comfortable using it.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:42:21 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Sometimes it's good to just give up, and let your faith do something with you. I am tired of waiting for my profits to come, I am not patient enough to handle crypto but I still hold on to it. I need advice on what I can do.

Very frankly I think giving up will do you more harm than good
Because you will end up not been able to monitor the trade sequence from exchanges

So basically focus on the positives and learn from the negativity
That’s the simplest way out of it
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:15:07 PM

You should make a lot of mistakes before you will be able to get great profit. Just stay calm and never lose your head by investment decisions. Always check the projects before taking part in . them and you will get great rewards in tokens.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:55:30 PM

the courage to face risk even with a bad decision will make thinking skills much harder for the next step, I agree with that. Theory alone is not enough to convince yourself and the most important thing is something that can make self-confidence more measurable in the future. Cryptocurrency is very beneficial if we already feel very comfortable using it.

Then we need to build confidence in ourselves, so we can say that we can be able to earn something good related to cryptocurrency. Skills will increase if we want to learn and as soon as our skills increase, we need to practice and keep practice until we can get something better. But you need to remember, that everything we learn and practice will need time to get success and there is no instant way to get something.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:58:11 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

This is very correct. If you made a wrong decision (finding information on different sources) - you should asume your risks and blame only your self. These are your own money and you clicked on sell or buy by yourself

Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:39:30 PM

This is industry is quite hard especially when it comes to investing in it, the uncertainty is just too much and it is also very hard to trust most of these self acclaimed experts. I have invested in a project before that is well rated by ICO BENCH but in the end, it happens to be scam.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:04:57 PM

Many out there thinks if you get into cryptocurrency that is all. Its never  through and therefore we shouldn't perceive that. Cryptocurrencies comes with it ups and downs, also your success in such investment is determined by own decisions.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:45:46 PM

Cryptocurrency holds so much in stock for the ones who will be bold and firm even in times of bad market conditions. One thing I have learnt is to be consistent and wise in crypto dealings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: