Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:16:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants  (Read 35462 times)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:11:40 PM

Getting your mind set arose and prepared for any challenge is what makes you who you are and making decision for yourself is all about self confidence, though you have to fall to raise but don't fall to crawl but fall to raise so you can be prepared for any other circumstances again , crypto has taught me a serious lesson of life and using those lesson has really make this life more simply to me.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:39:10 PM

to work as extending use on ideals as managing use with tasks on reference with the evaluation on business with the deliverance of offers from the developer.
and gains with the returns to manage as lasts with the terms of entrance as involvement with the world of finance with the crypto trading on objective dedication.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:51:39 PM

The purpose of investing is to get money not to get a loss. Perhaps, everyone in this forum has been looking for money either working for other people, becoming a business man and opening a service. Some of these ways a person needs skill, knowledge and courage to keep optimistic to get what he wants. Likewise with investing in cryptocurrency, someone really needs to understand how to invest in cryptocurreny, know the cryptocurrency and have the courage to decide that he deserves a profit. But when I only rely on other people I am sure it is a very wrong thing to do.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:56:43 PM

Getting your mind set arose and prepared for any challenge is what makes you who you are and making decision for yourself is all about self confidence, though you have to fall to raise but don't fall to crawl but fall to raise so you can be prepared for any other circumstances again , crypto has taught me a serious lesson of life and using those lesson has really make this life more simply to me.

Courage is important in the crypto market since we need to make ourself ready for pros and cons. There might be some loss which u need to accept it is all about self confidence and trust on the crypto market you have to set. Crypto will teach you lot of things now we are learning patience form crypto market because we are hearing the term hodl all the times which means to hold and be patient in selling the coins.

Am I spamming? Report me!
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:00:53 PM

Courage is important in the crypto market since we need to make ourself ready for pros and cons. There might be some loss which u need to accept it is all about self confidence and trust on the crypto market you have to set. Crypto will teach you lot of things now we are learning patience form crypto market because we are hearing the term hodl all the times which means to hold and be patient in selling the coins.
Recently, I have been visited by the idea that coins from projects that began to operate even in 2016 and 2017 will not be able to show real results, at least with respect to the return to the company's ico price. But today new projects are trying to meet all the standards and the level of pricing, which were initially proclaimed.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:15:51 PM

We must be able to think positively and need to do research in each choice. At this time we have to be brave to hold on, because the market has the possibility to grow again.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:52:22 PM

In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing

You are correct when you are referring to what we call as failing but picking yourself up again and getting up is already winning. What we need to know about life is that life is beautiful yet sometimes difficult but what we need to learn from these things. Trials and difficulties will simply make us stronger and wiser. In doing crypto, we will experience difficulties but we will surely learn from it and we will know how to handle these things next time. Time will come that we will just laugh at this life's experiences and enjoy life at the fullest.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:55:10 PM

Be not of disturbance when you are into cryptocurrency. Take courage and even continue, even if you are still always at loss. Be sure to continue, and expect some good lessons and understandings in the future that leads you to success.

Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:58:17 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Without strong courage, I don't think any of us would have been here today in this forum. We all must have suffered various degrees of losses, and yet we have continued to promote cryptocurrency everywhere.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:59:39 PM

You're right. We manage our own funds and if we do it wisely, we will succeed. The main thing is to be ready for any outcome of events and you must always have a backup plan. Everything will be fine.

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:05:56 AM

Since the beginning of the decision to get wet of cryptocurrency, we have to be prepared for any consequences that might happen in cryptocurrency.
Cyptocurrency is totally un predictable even by an expert, they can't really predict what will happen on cryptocurrency.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 03:20:56 AM

Since the beginning of the decision to get wet of cryptocurrency, we have to be prepared for any consequences that might happen in cryptocurrency.
Cyptocurrency is totally un predictable even by an expert, they can't really predict what will happen on cryptocurrency.

everything just happens, like assets that are transformed into very valuable, or vice versa. we cannot predict correctly and I think if there are people who make predictions correctly I think it is just a coincidence. we must keep monitoring the market if we don't want to be left behind by the party.

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:41:04 PM

You do not always control your portfolio, but you can influence it in such a way as to reduce losses if you do not miss the opportunity or even if you have missed!
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:42:25 PM

I have fallen so many times but one thing about me is that I do not quit when I am determined to do something, my friends told me to quit when it became too much but I stayed and I am enjoying that decision now.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:20:50 AM

Sometimes, you must embrace some failures in order to attain success. Because we didn't come here to expect only in positive side but also being prepared for the worst which was the negative side. Endure it and success you will achieve.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:45:08 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Newbies common fault is they easily get to the hype. It's just like smartphone, bags and shoes that is talked about everywhere and then they buy it with no other reasons for that. We should not envy with the profits they make because they studied this market first and waited patiently before they got those returns.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:47:41 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Newbies common fault is they easily get to the hype. It's just like smartphone, bags and shoes that is talked about everywhere and then they buy it with no other reasons for that. We should not envy with the profits they make because they studied this market first and waited patiently before they got those returns.
every success requires struggle and is not easy to achieve success. your courage is in yourself so you must be cheerful and optimistic so that it is not easy to despair under any circumstances. Our advantage or they depend on the process of struggle or it can be because of your luck.

pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:03:57 AM

I agree with your opinion, all choices are in our hands. and only we can choose to follow or retreat in that matter.
there is nothing wrong if before participating in a project, we must first understand the project. start management, the length of time it runs. the team, and many more.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:55:52 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

Herd instinct, thirst for easy money, credulity and much more encourages people to invest in cryptocurrencies without even trying to figure out what's what, which of course is a big mistake

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:14:14 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 10:25:58 AM by Akoldi_ibk

While one is optimistic about crypto or any other investment, it is not a crime to have preparation for possible loss or failure. Some factors can just be beyond one's control. And no business is without a particular risk. Adequate preparation is crucial and should be properly addressed. Like you said one's time will come with one prevailing.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: