Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants  (Read 35457 times)
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:30:19 PM

Investing and trading in cryptocurrency is risky business and only the brave ones are seem to survive it. There are many stiff challenges in this field and this require courage and determination to be become successful. Many participants already gave up their fights but other refuse to throw their towels and keep on trading despite many setbacks.
This is the only way to achieve success at a long distance, you can not give up even in the most difficult times, you need to constantly work and develop, adapt to the changing world of cryptocurrency

I think that people who know the exact objectives, recognize and evaluate the market objectively can succeed in this market. From past mistakes, give experiences to avoid getting it again. Regardless of the changes, those who achieve such status will always survive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:34:36 PM

It is very important to be courageous because we need courage to be able to make something happened, and we must be able to make decisions on our own.

All benefits and misfortunes are totally our own, along these lines we should almost certainly choose something right on the grounds that the outcomes affect ourselves and not really we all are prepared for all the awful conceivable outcomes for instance we experience a major misfortune that may make us bankrupt, the fact is each time the choice is imperative that on the off chance that you commit a few errors, at that point the results are deadly.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 10:55:44 PM

In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing

In fact, you have said it all. If everyone will pay attention to this, I think we will no longer cry in the crypto world. People have put their trust in others and followed others too much. Everyone is entitled to make their own decision so I don't see the need for some of us going in for paid services to provide trading signals when it is just someone's decision which can either fail or win.

apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:49:49 PM

I think that everywhere must have the courage to take any tough decisions. The world of cryptocurrencies is not an easy thing, especially when it comes to trading. I think there should have more patience.

Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:01:52 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
From the very beginning of working with cryptocurrency, I made one right decision, invested only the amount of money that I was ready to lose without disastrous consequences and still adhere to this plan, even if I am waiting for a complete failure, I will not be upset, since I have long said goodbye to the invested money

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:08:29 AM

Now we are still in a downtrend, it will be a very difficult period for investors and bounty hunters but I think if we keep moving forward,we will definitely have a good result
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:21:39 AM

You may follow other people's prediction or a trend or you own strategy but in the end, you're the only one who decide what to do with you investment. I've seen some people who hate crypto because they lose their investment in it and started spreading fud, calling crypto will go zero etc.
Romanianz

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:28:48 AM

Now we are still in a downtrend, it will be a very difficult period for investors and bounty hunters but I think if we keep moving forward,we will definitely have a good result
I think this is only temporary because a few days ago the price of cryptocurrency experienced a huge price increase, I am still sure the price will recover.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:09:07 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

It is enough that I am learning here with new technologies using ICO's white paper that I am reading. In this case, I am expanding my knowledge about possible new technologies that will coming in the future.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:32:04 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 05:43:47 AM by libert19

This is why I always do my own research and make investments, when you take someone else's advise you tend to blame them if something goes wrong, while here you have only yourself to blame, and also it makes you independent.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:17:16 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

You got it dude, very agree with your thoughts we are responsible with our future here in crypto world. Every decision is need to think many times to avoid the investment losses. No need to blame others we are all have minds and matured enough to think the right way to invest our investment in the right way.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:25:36 AM

Today, talking about courage is very difficult, because today investing in cryptocurrency is really brave investment and today they successfully regulate the interest of the community in cryptocurrency.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:59:18 AM

This is why I always do my own research and make investments, when you take someone else's advise you tend to blame them if something goes wrong, while here you have only yourself to blame, and also it makes you independent.

In any investment we made, there is a risk including cryptocurrency. Making our own research and analysis is good for us to learn about how market move and with experience, i am believe we can make profits in this market.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:19:16 AM

A bounty hunter not only campaigns but also invests. They are of course brave people because they do research on the ICO project and then decide to join or invest. These Bounty Hunters know the risks they face and they always work hard to get better results.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:34:56 AM

Today, talking about courage is very difficult, because today investing in cryptocurrency is really brave investment and today they successfully regulate the interest of the community in cryptocurrency.

Many people think if we invest now, its brave but i think its an opportunity. During this bear market, many good coin having cheap price and if recovery start, its must be profitable because the price must be increasing
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:40:00 AM

I also do not understand people who work on other people's advice and do not learn anything, they do not even really understand why they chose this or that coin, in fact, as a silent herd act following the advice of any pseudo-experts

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:51:31 PM

Failure is the first step towards success. We learn many things from our mistakes. Even sometime our efforts goes in vain too because as a bounty hunter sometime we even didn't get reward but we must keep perseverance towards the goal. It is our courage that give us hope to carry on the bounty work beside several scam projects. We know if we continue to brush up our  knowledge we will definitely get success after our failures.

VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:52:23 PM

Each participant in the cryptocurrency market must have great courage to participate in the market.
Given that he is very volatile and constantly in motion.
If you have a loss, you do not need to despair, but only go forward.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:58:44 PM

At this time of the bullish market I think encouragement is quite needed.
Well despite I came into the cryptocurrency world when things where not rosey as before i still console myself with the futuristic uses of cryptocurrency
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:02:18 PM

There is nothing bad in making wrong investment decisions and making mistakes. It is great, because if you fail, you will learn from your failures and will never repeat such mistakes again. Making mistakes will help you to succeed on this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: