Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the ETH reach $300 end of 2018?  (Read 15325 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:04:03 AM

By the end of 2018, Ethereum can't reach $ 300 and I think reaching that price is very difficult. But we still need to make sure even though it doesn't reach $ 300 but the price of Ethereum has very positive growth. And when entering the beginning of 2019 the price of Ethereum has reached $ 159 and at the end of the month, I think the price can reach $ 300.

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:44:22 AM

By the end of 2018, Ethereum can't reach $ 300 and I think reaching that price is very difficult. But we still need to make sure even though it doesn't reach $ 300 but the price of Ethereum has very positive growth. And when entering the beginning of 2019 the price of Ethereum has reached $ 159 and at the end of the month, I think the price can reach $ 300.
I think it is very difficult for ETH to reach $ 300 at the beginning of this year because now it only stands at $ 158 and that's it in my opinion is far better. at the end of this month I was still in doubt that ETH could reach $ 300, maybe in February or April 2019.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:51:16 AM

I think it is very difficult for ETH to reach $ 300 at the beginning of this year because now it only stands at $ 158 and that's it in my opinion is far better. at the end of this month I was still in doubt that ETH could reach $ 300, maybe in February or April 2019.
Trust and wait for that. I believe this price will soon happen and we should have confidence in ETH at this time. Hard Fork is about to happen and this will be the time to decide the existence of ETH at this time and the future of ETH

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:41:22 PM

eth is one hell of a good coin, if i had money to invest in crypto now, I did invest more in eth, I forsee eth above $1000 dollar again before the end of this year 2019, even though the market conditions seems pretty bad at the moment, eth isnt doing bad at all
I think price of ETH will increase a good amount in this year. But it will not increase more than 500$ if it cross 1000$ at anyway, then it will reach upto 2000$.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:21:36 PM

ETH is showing positive signs.
Will the ETH reach $300 end of 2018??
I've lost a lot of money, so when ETH signs of increased I comfort myself.
This is difficult to reach 300 usd for eth in the end of 2018. We are already 2019 but still eth is on the baseline which 100+ usd per eth. The problem is that Eth is a dump and pump crypto. You may see a good market price increase for eth but in the next few days eth will going to dump. This is the cycle and I had observing this from.the last year's market price movement. Though crypto now has made some indicatoes of the comeback but still it is not the basis that comeback will going to happen. It may take some time before it will going to recover.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:36:03 PM

it's 2019 now ETh still have a long way to go to 300$, not easy to rise that much in just a short time, i think ETH will need more time and at least the end of this year to see ETH fully recover, i still have hope despite the market is quite terrible now, it can be much more than 300$ in the future i believe.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

2018 has already gone, now talk about the 2019. Ethereum price has shown a little bit of growth in this January but I think it is possible the price will $300 within a month or two. But while you talk about the ETH you should know first it is the giant among all other crypto because through it's blockchain all other cryptos are created. So, keep a target of minimum of $2000 at the end of 2019.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:57:07 PM

By the end of 2018 it did not reach $ 300, but in January 2019 it seems to reach $ 300. After being fork, the ethereum will regain strength as before. Otherwise, we can see a very hefty price drop because the fork will not work Smiley so ethereum should reach 300 dollars and more..

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:23:47 PM

Since ethereum could not reach $200 talk more of $300 before end of last year I think we should expect that to happen before end of the first quarter of 2019. Traders are going to invest in ethereum because of the fort coming hard fork.  I think we should also take the advantage and pushed ethereum price upwards as it happens to bitcoin in 2017.
I believe that the cryptocurrencies markets is waiting for another bullish news in other for us to start to see serious recovery and that might happen after bakkt.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:35:31 PM

By the end of 2018 it did not reach $ 300, but in January 2019 it seems to reach $ 300. After being fork, the ethereum will regain strength as before. Otherwise, we can see a very hefty price drop because the fork will not work Smiley so ethereum should reach 300 dollars and more..
To date, the cryptocurrency market expects new hardfork ethereum and if we talk about the ethereum Vision Classic, this is not at all the official Fork and therefore this project may not have real prospects. In any case, ethereal has the potential of a leader in the cryptocurrency market soon after the update, it should demonstrate this.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:08:30 PM

At the end of 2018, ETH price could not increase and it could not reach $ 300. But in 2019, i think ETH price will increase by more than $ 300. I always believe in ETH.
It actually looks very likely considering the whole Fork and sharding things announced lately If after the fork the sharding turns out to be true i think there will be more transaction and also higher Ethereum price Might actually break the whole Traditional Bitcoin dependence thing

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:42:37 PM

It actually looks very likely considering the whole Fork and sharding things announced lately If after the fork the sharding turns out to be true i think there will be more transaction and also higher Ethereum price Might actually break the whole Traditional Bitcoin dependence thing
If the number of transactions can increase rapidly, it is quite possible that ethereum prices will also increase. even though the price is stable but if the transaction increases it is a good sign. what will be worse is if the number of transactions remains but the price decreases, it can have a negative impact on the ethereum market.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:08:37 PM

We know now that ethereum did not reached that price but there is a possibility that price could be reached during the next months if everything goes well with ethereum but like always the only thing we can do is to wait and see if our predictions come true which in this case a prediction of 300 for each ethereum is completely possible in the short term.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:31:06 AM

it's 2019 now ETh still have a long way to go to 300$, not easy to rise that much in just a short time, i think ETH will need more time and at least the end of this year to see ETH fully recover, i still have hope despite the market is quite terrible now, it can be much more than 300$ in the future i believe.
If the pump occurs it won't be hard and long for eth to go there.

$300 is just going to be a gateway for ethereum before it passes $500 soon. Yes it needs more time but as long as we are visioning and many keep on holding, no one is willing to sell at a very low price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:02:11 PM

In 2019 the cryptocurrency market will grow slowly but will be sure, we will not see the falling waves like 2018. 300$ is the target of ETH in 2019, which is necessary for ETH to It can go up to ATH in the next years
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:19:28 PM

Now you know. Ethereum did not reach $300 by the end of 2018. But i am very optimistic about ethereum this year. I think ethereum will be better this year compared last year.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:05:27 PM

There are a lot of big questions for ETH that are.ETH is rising again but slowly and then standing still. The price of $ 300 cannot happen yet when the ETH is only $ 150. I think ETH will raise prices in the near future because hard ford happening on this 9th may be a new step.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:05:41 PM

If the number of transactions can increase rapidly, it is quite possible that ethereum prices will also increase. even though the price is stable but if the transaction increases it is a good sign. what will be worse is if the number of transactions remains but the price decreases, it can have a negative impact on the ethereum market.
The increase in the transaction numbers of ethereum doesn't mean a lot. Bitcoin must get a big support to push the whole of crypto will get a recovery again. So far it's a bit difficult to predict how long bitcoin will get another support again. Ethreum is only following bitcoin after all.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:57:15 PM

The increase in the transaction numbers of ethereum doesn't mean a lot. Bitcoin must get a big support to push the whole of crypto will get a recovery again. So far it's a bit difficult to predict how long bitcoin will get another support again. Ethreum is only following bitcoin after all.
In fact, we have to wait a little longer, that you will see the real results of the updating of ethereum and then you will be able to see specifically about the prospects.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:42:05 PM

Unfortunately, this did not happen, so it remains to hope for this year. 2019 is very promising, so we should be ready and not miss the best price to buy Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: