Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Test thread  (Read 599 times)
Crypt023 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 10:24:08 PM by Crypt023

for deletion
Crypt023 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

reserved!
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Don't waste your time on this garbage that costs nothing.

Better read as the CEO of this project ran away with the money, but then decided to come back...
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

Better read as the CEO of this project ran away with the money, but then decided to come back...

Plz, if you want really help, link the news here. Thank you.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
assegaft7

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

reserved
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/20/savedroid-fakes-50-million-ico-exit-scam-community-outraged/

It’s been reported earlier this week that Yassin Hankir, CEO of German-based startup Savedroid, took off with the $50 million raised in its initial coin offering. The following day, Hankir posted a Youtube video to explain that it was a ‘drastic campaign’ to prove how easy it is to fool investors within the cryptocurrency space and what Savedroid can do to change that.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Crypt023 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

Seems like you are truly not updated with your info, it was not an exit scam but was a very bad move with a great objective to convey a message about the growing scam around the crypto world. If you want, you can watch the behind the seen of that fake exit scam https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/986873529986625536

And I quote Dr. Yassin
"At the end, we did not manage to get our message across. This was very badly done, and we understood that fairly fast, and the way the action was carried out was not appropriate… The action itself, I fully admit I have to apologize, it has not been the right way to communicate – but we stick to our message that the market is way too scammy, and this needs to change, or it will be unsustainable.”
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:46:52 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 07:15:42 PM by Klaud07

I believe that the evidence it is better to always find by yourself otherwise you can be deceived by giving a false link.

Seems like you are truly not updated with your info, it was not an exit scam but was a very bad move with a great objective to convey a message about the growing scam around the crypto world. If you want, you can watch the behind the seen of that fake exit scam https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/986873529986625536

And I quote Dr. Yassin
"At the end, we did not manage to get our message across. This was very badly done, and we understood that fairly fast, and the way the action was carried out was not appropriate… The action itself, I fully admit I have to apologize, it has not been the right way to communicate – but we stick to our message that the market is way too scammy, and this needs to change, or it will be unsustainable.”

Yes... I didn't expect anything else, I guess he just couldn't tell the community that he was just scared at the very last moment...

It's as if he robbed a stranger on the street, and after he was put on the wanted list he would come and surrender saying it was just a joke...

In any case, this is forgivable for a 14-year-old child, but not for the CEO of the project, whose IQ level is like a teenager.

Update: Cheesy

It looks like your entire team does not shine with intelligence, everything is at the level of your CEO...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: