Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] Ura.Market — A New Format For Safe Investment🔥  (Read 2955 times)
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

New project yet, a growing number of projects are increasingly opening up opportunities for us to choose a good project and getting the advantage, by making a comparison of similar projects. I hope this project will make something different from the project in General.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bharathirajan10

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:19:01 AM

How will you stimulate the growth of the value of your token after the end of the ICO?   
Quincy

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

It’s cool when the project offers dividend payment to investors! I’ll certainly buy their tokens. 
winny_

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

It’s cool when the project offers dividend payment to investors! I’ll certainly buy their tokens. 
Wow I didn’t even know that investors get the dividends! Will they get a lot?   

Try the chinese dim sum (http://losangeles.privy.net/go/eat/CHINESE-DIM-SUM) which can contain various kinds of small portion of foods including chinese dumplings (http://losangeles.privy.net/go/eat/CHINESE-DUMPLINGS).
Quincy

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

It depends on amount of transactions made via this platform. 
winny_

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

Got it! Look, how many tokens should one buy to get the dividends?   

Try the chinese dim sum (http://losangeles.privy.net/go/eat/CHINESE-DIM-SUM) which can contain various kinds of small portion of foods including chinese dumplings (http://losangeles.privy.net/go/eat/CHINESE-DUMPLINGS).
Quincy

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

You can even buy a token to get the dividends. But you should understand that the more tokens you have, the more dividends you’ll get.   
winny_

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

You can even buy a token to get the dividends. But you should understand that the more tokens you have, the more dividends you’ll get.   

It’s clear  Cheesy Btw,  i like the fact that it will be possible to order dividends payments even daily – I‘ve just read about it!

Quincy

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

It’s clear  Cheesy Btw,  i like the fact that it will be possible to order dividends payments even daily – I‘ve just read about it!

Yes, it’s very convenient! And i like the fact that the dividends will be paid in Eth.   
JustineHenssen1990

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

How will your platform protect the projects from big players?   

resume writing services (http://www.bestresumesworld.com/resume-writing-services)
wqewww

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

Do i get it right that the use of your smart contract will allow the tokens grow steadily in the market?   
hichemdj

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

Do you use your smart contract on your ICO? 
slav855

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

How long are investors’ funds stored on the smart contracts?     
gilberpro

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

What exchanges will your token be traded on?   
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

There are questions over questions in this thread, but is the team also taking the time to actively answer them?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lilurammm

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Is there a possibility that your tokens will be paid not only in Ethereum in the future? 
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

It’s specified on your platform that you have a lot of partners! What are cooperation conditions? 
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

How can one buy tokens of your project? 
vikas1980

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:40:46 AM

The time to solve big investor issue has come long ago. They really ruin young projects.
vikas1980

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:21:11 AM

The time to solve big investor issue has come long ago. They really ruin young projects.
Personally, i haven’t heard about their negative impact on the ICO. Otherwise, they bring more money to them.   

It’s only one side of the coin. They sell big pack of projects’ tokens after the end of the ICO, as a result, the token value drops.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: