Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2019, 06:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈 Francs (XFR) - www.francs.club [Airdrop 5/9 is live] 📈  (Read 4632 times)
Francs

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:15:49 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 10:29:51 AM by Francs

FRANCS (XFR)

11.000.000 XFR total supply, divided as follow:
9.000.000 XFR circulating supply
2.000.000 XFR team shares and bounties

Type: Ethereum ERC20
Launch: December 21th, 2018
Origin: France

Link periodically updated when an airdrop is in progress.

Listing on Exchanges

There is good news for the supporters and the holders, we are finally trying to reach Yobit exchange. Stay turned.
We are now listed on TokenJar as well.
You can take grab Francs for free during airdrop, or buy them cheap on EtherDelta.
We are also applying on other exchanges, for listing and voting. Stay turned.
We still have a target, which is to reach at least $1 per token (and beyond).

General Informations

The official Francs website

ANN Translations:
Russian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088715  [Thanks to Ben Lee]
Spanish: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098280  [Thanks to ChiNgadOr]

About Francs (XFR)
In early 2017, a cryptocurrency called Francs (FRN) was born: that was a great coin idea, bringing Francophones together via a cryptocurrency. However, the project turned out to be a scam: that is why we relaunch the initial idea. This new Franc aims to replace the former one.
Franc (XFR) is a cryptographic currency derived from Bitcoin, a tool created in 2009 allowing the creation and decentralized exchange of money on the Internet. According to computer jargon, the currency is called 'peer to peer' (decentralized, from individual to individual, without a central regulator). It is to traditional money what the e-mail was to the postal letter. Sending money is as easy as sending an email!

Francs (XFR) is a token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It is possible to get the new currency for free via Airdrop, by filling your email address and your Ethereum wallet address to receive Francs. If not, you may buy them on the Ethereum DAX.

We tried to design a beautiful authentical coin. More than Francs is an Ethereum token, a strong technology allowing you to exchange your Francs very fast. We are going to give the most part of the tokens (81%) to the people via free Airdrops, and the remaining (19%) will be used for further listing fees on exchanges and bounties.

Francs aims to be:
  • The revival of the local French currency, to pay a pizza or make a gift to a loved one.
  • A strong, efficient trading technology and an investment for the future.
  • A free and decentralized currency, which protects against the corruption of financial institutions.
  • The highlighting of the French language and particularism as recognized and appreciated throughout the world.

FRANCS Community:
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
LinkedIn
Discord
Note: Founder/Dev nickname is Merkur on Telegram and Discord.

Donate for Development:
ETH address: 0xD3d47348442cD6e1b3ca1481F26743A93c5ca537

Keep in mind that:
  • We will NEVER ask your Ethereum private key.
  • We will NEVER ask you to send crypto, funds or money.
  • We will NEVER ask you personnal informations, except a valid email address.
  • XFR tokens are given for free during the Airdrop, but they will get a real value when they'll be listed of marketplaces.
  • The official Airdrop form is written in this message, don't get phished by a mirror scam form please!
  • You have to input the Francs (XFR) Ethereum contract address in your Ethereum wallet to see the tokens (contract: 0xc455267d50f0f76dc1e0b228bd9593701c91c856), the token is called XFR and has 18 decimals.
  • NEVER trust people saying that you have to send cryptos or funds to receive XFR. We send XFR for free during airdrops, no need to pay fees.

Technical informations

Characteristics:
  • Token name : FRANCS (XFR)
  • Token type : ERC20 token
  • Total supply : 11,000,000 XFR
  • Circulating supply (After Airdrops): 9,000,000 XFR (81% of total supply)
  • Team shares : 2,000,000 XFR (19% of total supply)
  • Lowest amount of Francs (XFR) : 0.00001 XFR
  • Ethereum contract : 0xc455267d50f0f76dc1e0b228bd9593701c91c856
  • Properties : Exchangeable, non-mintable
  • Tokens reissuance : None
  • Issuance date : December 21st, 2018
  • Ethereum wallet of issuance : 0xd3d47348442cd6e1b3ca1481f26743a93c5ca537
  • Where to get XFR : Via free Airdrops (listed below), then on exchange platforms, coming soon.
  • How to get XFR : With Bitcoins (BTC) or Ethers (ETH).
  • Franc (XFR) initial value : 1 XFR = 0.0001 ETH

FRANCS Currency Details:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc455267d50f0f76dc1e0b228bd9593701c91c856

FRANCS Wallet:
You can use MEW (MyEtherWallet) or any kind of Ethereum wallet.
https://www.myetherwallet.com
NB: You have to add XFR contract address in your wallet to see tokens (XFR has 18 decimals).
Contract address: 0xc455267d50f0f76dc1e0b228bd9593701c91c856

Roadmap (mid-term only):

• December 2018 : Conferences of consensus around the creation of the XFR token, Development of the cryptocurrency on the Ethereum platform. DONE
  • December 2018 : Beginning of the token broadcast via Airdrop. DONE
  • January 2019 : Getting listed on 2 other exchanges. First on EtherDelta, then on a bigger one (Yobit expected). IN PROGRESS
  • February 2019 : Release the Whitepaper.
  • Q1 2019 : Getting listed on a 3rd DEX exchange. DONE (TokenJar)
  • Q2 2019 : Reaching CoinMarketCap.
  • Before 2020 : Being listed on at least 5 exchanges. Our main ambition is that XFR reach at least $1. We will manage to reach several Bitcoin exchanges, improve communication about XFR on presspapers and broadcast adds.
  • From 2020 and beyond : Start to expand Francs into physical shops, as the general public starting to accept cryptocurrencies. We aim that at least 3 shops in France will accept Francs (XFR) as a mean of payment.

Logo:

Team

Founder, Director, Main developer

After a bachelor's degree in physics-chemistry and laboratory sciences, I pursued with the faculty of medicine in UCBL Lyon 1 for 2 years, then in biology for 1 year. After that I continued with 1 year of nursery in Aix-en-Provence nursing school, after having passed my entrance examination. In early 2017 I became more interested in blockchain and started a web development training. I founded my first cryptocurrency the same year, Ingeniciel, but I did not continue its development for lack of funding and communication. I learned from my mistakes and decided to found Francs, allowing me to bring French people around Bitcoin technology, blockchain and French culture.

I am currently living in Greece to train as an airline pilot. In terms of hobbies, I am passionate about electronic music, including the free party universe, which in my opinion dictates the precepts of a self-managed society without a central body, decentralized so. I am also keen on mountain and winter sports.

ALEX GRECHNEV
Co-Director, Telegram admin

Airdrops

Terms and conditions:
  • We decided to organize 9 rounds of free airdrops, you can take part to all of them if you want.
  • The maximum number of participants is 500 per airdrop. After that, the current airdrop stops immediately and you have to wait for the next one.
  • 2000 XFR will be given to each registration.
  • About 1 million XFR will be given during each round.
  • A grand total of 9 millions XFR will be given.
  • If we do not broadcast the 9 millions XFR within the 9 rounds, we may organize another one to give them all.
  • We ask you to fill the form only one time per round. To avoid spamming, any attempt to register multiple times will result with a ban of your IP, and cancellation of your registration.
  • NB: You must have a Ethereum wallet to receive XFR tokens, MEW for example, and you have to input token data in your wallet in order to see them (contract address: 0xc455267d50f0f76dc1e0b228bd9593701c91c856)

Previsional Airdrop Rounds Calendar:
  • Airdrop #1: Done, Google Form
  • Airdrop #2: Done, Google Form
  • Airdrop #3: Done, Google Form
  • Airdrop #4: Done (tokens are going to be sent asap), Google Form
  • Airdrop #5: Live, Google Form
  • Airdrop #6: January 27th 2019, 11:30am (UTC+2)
  • Airdrop #7: February 3rd 2019, 11:30am (UTC+2)
  • Airdrop #8: February 10th 2019, 11:30am (UTC+2)
  • Airdrop #9: February 17th 2019, 11:30am (UTC+2)

Airdrops and Requierements:

Airdrop #1: Complete
  • You must have a valid Gmail account, an Ethereum wallet address, and a valid BitcoinTalk username to register.
  • You have to be at least a Jr. Member on BitcoinTalk to take part in the Airdrop.
  • But if you are a Newbie member, your BitcoinTalk account should have been created before December, 21th 2018 to register.

Airdrop #2: Complete
  • You must have a valid Gmail account, an Ethereum wallet address, and a valid BitcoinTalk username to register.
  • You have to be online on your Bitcointalk account the same day of your airdrop registration (in order to avoid fake ones)
  • Your BitcoinTalk account has to be created before December, 21th 2018 in order to be accepted.

Airdrop #3: Complete
  • You have to be online on your Bitcointalk account the same day of your airdrop registration (in order to avoid fake ones)
  • Your BitcoinTalk account has to be created before December, 21th 2018 in order to be accepted.

Airdrop #4: Complete, tokens sending is in progress.
  • You have to be ONLINE on your Bitcointalk account the same day of your airdrop registration (in order to avoid fakes)
  • Your Bitcointalk account has to be created before December, 21th 2018 in order to be accepted.

Airdrop #5: Live, Google Form
  • You have to be ONLINE on your Bitcointalk account the same day of your airdrop registration (in order to avoid fakes)
  • Your Bitcointalk account has to be created before December, 21th 2018 in order to be accepted.
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Francs

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Good time of day. I would like to work for you, for example, to be a manager or administrator of a group of telegrams, VKontakte, make a transfer of white peper and bitcointalk and so on for Russian-speaking investors. I have a little experience. but life is made to learn, I want to be part of your community. give me the opportunity, and I will prove that help can come. Answer please

Hello,
It would be a pleasure if you want to join the team. First of all, we need a translation of this bitcointalk thread in Russian (and in other languages), periodically refreshed.
Then we are going to create a Discord group (on which we want to hire moderators and managers).
Of course, anybody who make some work for us will get rewards in Francs (XFR).

The first airdrop has ended with 500 registrations, but most of them are fake registrations, which have been cancelled. The next airdrop will be more strict about the requirements, in order to avoid these fakes.
zz9w9z

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

5KEQW8M2YGPR

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Thanks , i received 2000 XFR. And when does the round 2 begin?

afaq78

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Thanks , i received 2000 XFR. And when does the round 2 begin?

24th of December 2018
Francs

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

When does the round 2 begin?

Hello zz9w9z,
The round 2 will start tomorrow (December 24th, 2018) at 9am CEST.
zz9w9z

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

5KEQW8M2YGPR

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

When does the round 2 begin?

Hello zz9w9z,
The round 2 will start tomorrow (December 24th, 2018) at 9am CEST.
Thanks, I'll join the round2 Grin Grin Grin

Ben Lee

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

Good time of day. I would like to work for you, for example, to be a manager or administrator of a group of telegrams, VKontakte, make a transfer of white peper and bitcointalk and so on for Russian-speaking investors. I have a little experience. but life is made to learn, I want to be part of your community. give me the opportunity, and I will prove that help can come. Answer please

Hello,
It would be a pleasure if you want to join the team. First of all, we need a translation of this bitcointalk thread in Russian (and in other languages), periodically refreshed.
Then we are going to create a Discord group (on which we want to hire moderators and managers).

The first airdrop has ended with 500 registrations, but most of them are fake registrations, which have been cancelled. The next airdrop will be more strict about the requirements, in order to avoid these fakes.
Contact me by telegram. for a more detailed discussion https://t.me/ben_t_lee
Flangler

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Hello,

I see only 86 holders on etherscan so there was 424 faked account, that's is much and what about the Whitepaper, roadmap, team?

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
Francs

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

I see only 86 holders on etherscan so there was 424 faked account, that's is much and what about the Whitepaper, roadmap, team?

After investigation, we found that there were a (some) person(s) who flooded the Form by registering accounts with other people usernames.
We did not send the tokens to the suspicious registrations in order to maintain the equity between the XFR holders.

However, the whole 9 millions XFR (scheduled circulating supply) will be distributed, so it may be further airdrops if some XFR remains in our wallet.

Take a look at the roadmap on the website, it is online. No whitepaper for the moment (because we are not a society), but there is a detailed description on this thread and on our website. However, we will upload some infos about the team very soon, on the website as well.

JeremyB

Activity: 574
Merit: 230

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

Your project looks like just an airdrop. Does your coin have any purpose?
Ben Lee

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

After investigation, we found that there were a (some) person(s) who flooded the Form by registering accounts with other people usernames.
We did not send the tokens to the suspicious registrations in order to maintain the equity between the XFR holders.

However, the whole 9 millions XFR (scheduled circulating supply) will be distributed, so it may be further airdrops if some XFR remains in our wallet.

Take a look at the roadmap on the website, it is online. No whitepaper for the moment (because we are not a society), but there is a detailed description on this thread and on our website. However, we will upload some infos about the team very soon, on the website as well.

I created a Russian branch (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088715.msg48847289#msg48847289). look, also there is our telegram channel. please contact me
Francs

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 09:22:10 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 09:42:49 PM by Francs

Your project looks like just an airdrop. Does your coin have any purpose?

Hello,
The main aim is the revival of the local French currency, for example to pay a pizza (in the future, we hope so) or making a gift to a loved one.
You have to see Francs like an investment for the future.
Another aim is to fight against the corruption of financial institutions, which is a big problem in France.
And in the other hand, the highlighting of the French language and its particularism as recognized and appreciated throughout the world.

So in fact, Francs aims to be a political coin and a local token, rejecting the centralization of national funds by giving the power to the nation.
Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum can do that very well. But Francs try to bring crypto and french culture closer in order to extend the blockchain ability to the general public.

We don't want to sell the tokens, because we wish that everybody can earn money in the long term, if it is getting a value (we really hope so), we want to give a chance to everyone.
debutant

Activity: 896
Merit: 570

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

Thank you for the AD sir ! Does the official language are French ?  Grin
Francs

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

Yes, official language of the project is French.

Btw, the airdrop is alive, you may find the link in the first post.
agung1933

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

#Proof Authentication
email : ekor2363@gmail.com
Bitcointalk username : agung1933
wallet adress : 0x87741bDbC3E01Fbed29CaEAD759734dA7F1336DC
agung1933

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

third airdrop when started dev?
dulang

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

#Proof Authentication
email : jennyaidha3@gmail.com
Bitcointalk username :dulang
wallet adress :0x8Ac9A4b7EEf3BE3CAeb419D8CeB6C306cBEba157
Francs

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

third airdrop when started dev?

Next airdrop tomorrow (December 25th, 2018) at 9:30pm (21:30) UTC+1
Black Coffee

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Borderless finance | www.jarvis.exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

but the similarity of this idea sparked suspicion, were people behind Francs (XFR) the same as people who created Francs (FRN), the same developers? I'm confused, why are you continuing the project that has been a scam?

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Francs

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:48:35 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 06:11:49 PM by Francs

but the similarity of this idea sparked suspicion, were people behind Francs (XFR) the same as people who created Francs (FRN), the same developers? I'm confused, why are you continuing the project that has been a scam?

We are different team/devs.
We wanted to buy their former domain name but they do not respond anymore.
FRN had a good idea/purposes but they screwed everything through exit scam and by stealing their members money.

We do not continue the former FRN scam, but we find the core idea interesting.
It would have been suspicious if we would revamp FRN, but we can't. So we have created XFR (with the same coin name) in order to bring hopes to people who believed in the project from the beginning.

Scammers should not have the monopoly of finding good ideas.
As mentionned above we are still building the project, we decided to start by the airdrop, but we are actually writing team informations as well.
Don't worry, you will know who is behing this coin in the upcoming days. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.