Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason of ETH bull run?  (Read 22606 times)
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

Now ended ethereum  bull run. We can see again all coins downing like last months. In my case of next year will be good year for cryptocurrencies. In 2020 all major coins will be up.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

There is the HARDFORK coming in January for the better Ethereum or what we called ETH 2.0
After that i dont think any more reason, it is just the bear season has ended and people now are more on the Ethereum bagging.
Which is normal every upcoming BULL RUN.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

I think the eth bull run involves investors who sell their ETH, also ETH tokens increase supply, I think this is a problem at ETH. However, ETH prices will rise again after January 2019.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

This is just preparing for a bull rally, I am sure of that. Investors probed the market. IMHO, we will soon see (most likely in the spring) the real pump of the market, the second coming of the holy bitcoin!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

For now at the end of 2018, which is only a few days away, I don't think that ethereum has experienced a bull run. In fact this looks normal, the price increase is not so significant. We look forward to further news early next year. Actually I really waited for the price to jump high to the moon! Thanks.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

I wonder what is the main reason why did the ethereum is on bull run? Is it because of the Constantinople upgrade?
I think the little price increment in ETH and other crypto coins was just a flash. The market is going down again. ETH has even lost a significant amount of the dollars gained few days ago.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

There are many reasons for this. Well, modarnizatsiya also affect, I do not think that it can significantly affect. + 10% + 15% to the final value of the coin.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

The update hasn't happened yet, so it's silly to think so. The reason Ethereum has now grown is that the cryptocurrency market has been correcting, as it has been falling for too long lately.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

The main reason of ethereum bull run was ICO pump. People invested in ICOs and they need to buy ethereum to make an investment in ICO.
That's it. Now ICOs have smaller collections, so eth is dead

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

I wonder what is the main reason why did the ethereum is on bull run? Is it because of the Constantinople upgrade?
Just a bull trap since people more much concentrate on the bitcoin prices so whales might interested to make trap on the ethereum and bitcoincash now they dumoed again after the holidays.That is why we need to wait for the bull long run to invest.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

We saw a good bull run on ethereum after a long time. There is mainly 3 reasons to see this run. First one is ethereum 2.0 update. Ethereum devolopers announced they will upgrade ethereum and solve txn and scalability issues. And they will launch ethereum 2.0.
Second reason is ethereum hardfork in mid Jan there will be a hard fork of ethereum. And the third one (I am not sure about it) is Bitcoin and Ethereum will fork together. And there are a  market grow  which help to in the ethereum bull run.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

Eth price crashed a lot during the bear market and it lost a lot from it`s market share. Now, it seems that they will resolve their issues with scaling and the market reacted positively on the upcoming upgrades in January 2019.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:23:39 AM

Ethereum will do hardfork, I think that will be the main reason for Ethereum's development, its price will increase and many people are waiting to buy it. But perhaps the price of Ethereum will not increase too high because currently the market is still in a downtrend, it may be a small recovery.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:18:15 AM

Well, if you are going to dissect each and every piece of information, the main reason is because of the people that buy it for reasons, all of the coins in the market has the potential to be bullish, all they need to do is to create something good that can attract the market.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:10:14 AM

You'll just get a tons of "hardfork" answer.

But the real thing that made the market into a small pump last week was due to the dominance of bitcoin has decreased. And all of the attributes that made Ethereum pump was due to bitcoin.
we can see the ethereum as the leader of the cryptocurrency market, when Bitcoin will no longer fully influence everything. This will happen not only when there is a distribution of investments and an increase in the capitalization of the ethereum, but also when users can fully verify the promise of ethereum, and not Bitcoin.
Do you think that day will come that bitcoin can no longer fully influence everything?

I can't see that day would come, I can see  that most alts will be evicted to the market and can no longer pursue themselves. But that thing you said about bitcoin about no longer will fully influence the market, I see the end of the market if that happens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:15:04 AM

Ethereum is still growing slowly with  sometimes also a drop happen, i think there is still no reason for the bull run to happen right now. perhaps after the hardfork there will be good news for ethereum market. For now it will still moving closely with todays market.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:18:28 AM

I think not only because of that but investors have seen eth prices already quite low compared to their real value. Price correction is enough time to get up
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:35:51 PM

I am thinking that there will be one more ETH pump before the fork. Probably good time to buy the dip for some short-term gain.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:43:27 PM

Here is my theory. When BTC went from 6.4 to 3.6K, XLM/XRP held really well while ETH was falling like crazy. From that point on, XLM/XRP have been kind of performing poorly (especially XLM) where as ETH is surging at the moment. I think there might be some big money that is being switched back and forth and as such, I suspect that when ETH stops pumping right before the fork, this big money will go back to XLM/XRP to start another surge.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:13:12 PM

Ethereum is the leading altcoin, it pavedt he way for others to follow and I am not surprised by the gradual bullrun, I have been expecting it for a while now, but to be honest, this upcoming fork plays a great role as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: