Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is making some noise in the crypto market  (Read 15187 times)
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

if you pay attention ethereum has gone through difficult times and now they are trying to rise. I hope this time they can keep going up without any new problems.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

ETH is a strong coin, it will recover eventually. Previously, it was hit by bear crypto market and fuds. I guess it is time for it to perform since crypto market seems to recover slightly.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

This year, he will definitely do not return to second place in capitalization. Ripple did a lot in this year. therefore, ethereum has nothing to oppose. I hope that in 2019 the situation will change, but so far there are no facts on which I could rely to say that the ether will increase in price

Yes, of course Ethereum won't be able to fight back because the Ripple has overtaken at the end of the tofu line, and reaching position 2 again isn't as easy as turning the palm of the hand. 2019 we must see between the 2 coins and which ones have good development or innovation. If Ripple first informs it, then Ethereum will probably occupy the third position even longer

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

nice i like ethereum which is like this. yesterday I have given up on this coin, but when I saw eth prices starting to change I returned to trust. I hope this will continue
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

ethereum prices will definitely rise, as we know Ethereum is the king of altcoin in recent years, Ethereum will definitely return to his position. I am still very confident with Ethereum, moreover, ethereum is still used by many altcoins as their platform.

macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

I heard they are developing the second version of ethereum , and they are doing it earlier than their roadmap due to the market situation , And yeah I hope it happens sooner because POS algorithm is much better than POW and we would see the total supply of ethereum finally.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

Now Ethereum is experiencing a very positive situation and now prices are increasing. Coin Ethereum is very good and many ICO use the Ethereum platform, so it also has a very good impact on the growth of this coin. I'm sure if at the end of this year at least Ethereum can reach the price of 500 $.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

It's nice to see the ETH movement in recent days due to a significant increase. Hopefully this will continue because I'm sure ETH is one of the best in the crypto world.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Do you remember when ETH is one of the most trusted altcoin, yet it is still the altcoin in the top 10 with the biggest drop rate. Now is a proof of if it dump strong, it can make pump strong too
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

Yes I am also looking forward for this and I hope it will continue to progress everyday. Eth was on its lowest at 80 usd last.week and now its on 130usd . So I think it is a good sign . Eth is slowly recovering.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

Did you notice it too? I think that as a whole it was predicted earlier, because only now the market begins to receive information that an update for the project will be possible in January and it seems to me that the price is increasing on this occasion.
Of course, if the promised improvements are to be made in ethereum next month, this coin should grow well in value. True, it is now in the last week shows good results of its growth. If on December 18, ethereum had a price of $ 95, now it is already 129. Moreover, this coin rises despite the fact that Bitcoin has now dropped slightly.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

I have no doubt that Ethereum will pick up speed again and grow even higher than last time, but it will take time, and you need to definitely buy it for a long-term period of time since there will be a lot of updates in 2019, including hard fork ! All profits friends !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

I have no doubt that Ethereum will pick up speed again and grow even higher than last time, but it will take time, and you need to definitely buy it for a long-term period of time since there will be a lot of updates in 2019, including hard fork ! All profits friends !

I have the same opinion. The price of Ethereum dropped in percentage more than the price of Bitcoin, which is why in my opinion, will bounce back much stronger, which is what we can observe. I hope this rally will end with the new ATH.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

I think now ethereum is in an uptrend and if this trend can last then soon ethereum will be able to reclaim its position as king of the altcoin because the increase is quite high so if this trend can be maintained then ethereum will only take a few weeks to regain position 2 on the market

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

ETh has been overtaken by XRP, the value has continued to decline in recent quarters and has actually been overtaken by XRP. Many bad rumors about ETH since then appeared but for me it is a promising and reliable coin in the future.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

The popularity of Ethereum speaks for itself. Now if the pimp of Ethereum begins, then all those who shouted that the project is dead will spend the last money to buy its coins. Black PR is the best PR.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Its been less than a week since the market starts to move and give a good sign to holders and buyers.
But today is the best day for the Ethereum holders as it just not get the USD price but also up in the BTC equivalent.
From 4Billion USD gap from RIPPLE ETH is now down by just 1.5B USD!
Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

I hope it's not another bull trap guys
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Winning last week the price of ethereum surprised me and made me panic. But until now ethereum slowly began to recover. I still believe that ethereum is indeed the king of altcoin.
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

By January end a major Pump is inevitable if nothing unexpected like governments poking nose,. Exchange hacking or fraud  happens as  major hardfork of Ethereum will be done in mid to late January ,prices gonna boom by minimum 60% to all the way till 150%. I am expecting eth to touch 500 USD by Jan end. Too positive for January.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: